Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?

Go down 
+3
Tesla101
sympathyforEandD
DarknLost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknLost

DarknLost

Contribution Points : 46500
Forum Reputation : 0

Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 6:20 am

In those scenes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71194
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 7:12 am

Dylan is wearing his "AoL: Where Kewlz Haxorz Are" shirt. I think Eric's was a black Rammstein tee with the logo on the front in green.

Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47904
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:18 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Dylan is wearing his "AoL: Where Kewlz Haxorz Are" shirt. I think Eric's was a black Rammstein tee with the logo on the front in green.

Dylan's is a custom shirt isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Tesla101 wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:

Yes!

He had some T-shirt designs he sketched out. They were with his journals.

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103044
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Completely off-topic but Eric looks so small in these images, compared to Dylan. I wonder if he noticed that when they put the video together. We know he had some difficulty with not being overly tall.

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:

Yes!

He had some T-shirt designs he sketched out. They were with his journals.

Is it just me or is Dylan's AOL shirt the dorkiest thing ever? Like not even in a good way. It's just awful.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 6:28 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:

Yes!

He had some T-shirt designs he  sketched out. They were with his journals.

Is it just me or is Dylan's AOL shirt the dorkiest thing ever? Like not even in a good way. It's just awful.

It was his humor, it was supposed to be dorky!

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Still, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that shirt. The thought of Dyl explaining what it means for the gazillionth time gives me secondhand embarassment.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51342
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:44 pm

I think the AOL shirt is funny and unique. But I guess it would take a certain sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:55 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
I think the AOL shirt is funny and unique. But I guess it would take a certain sense of humor.

Dylan is so interesting to me because on one hand he didn’t like to be the center of attention he didn’t want to risk embarrassment yet he dressed in a way that made him stand out. Even Sue said in the book. If you didn’t want to be noticed why are you wearing a floor length black coat

I sometimes wonder if he designed shirts for his friends maybe for their birthday l?

Eric was known to give people nicknames. Maybe Dylan made cool shirts for people

Once again adding to the weirdness of the whole thing. And how well they covered all the rage inside of them. You would think your friend Who gives your nicknames and goes bowling with you would want to murder your whole class...

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 7:56 pm

They should've worn T-Shirts saying "I Shot J. R." and "Who Farted?"
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47904
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 6:46 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:
Completely off-topic but Eric looks so small in these images, compared to Dylan. I wonder if he noticed that when they put the video together. We know he had some difficulty with not being overly tall.

All the more emphasised by Dylan being on the kerb and Eric on the road!
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103044
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 10:35 am

Tesla101 wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:

All the more emphasised by Dylan being on the kerb and Eric on the road!

You'd think Eric would want to shoot it again to fix that Razz

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?   Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what T-shirts were Eric and Dylan in "Hitman for Hire"?
Page 1 of 1