Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 57946
Forum Reputation : 0

Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan? Empty
PostSubject: Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?   Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:30 pm

The reason why I ask this question was because from one of Bill Ockham's livestreams, which all were deleted apart from him and CVA, he thinks that Dylan is the one we see behind blackjacks, and not the one yelling at the camera in hitman for hire. To be honest, despite him laughing while filming hitmen for hire, I think that is still the very same Dylan, but he was showing part of his volatile anger that he was saving, and has been hiding from some people, especially his parents and some of his friends.

This really made me ask why he thought that because obviously Dylan was just as bad if not worse than anyone else at school before April 20th 1999, despite his own serious mental health troubles and whatever toxicity has effected him a lot, becoming the sadistic murderer he was on that day.

What do you guys think? Are both completely different Dylans, or are they the very same, figuratively Speaking?

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>

Last edited by ValiantSoldier on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?   Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 8:07 pm

Of course it is the same Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?   Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Doppelganger conspiracy theory? This is not Twin Peaks mate Laughing

remrem25 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?   Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the Dylan from Behind Black Jacks and Hitmen For Hire the same Dylan?
Page 1 of 1