Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryon Klebold episode?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jigglypuffsvevo

jigglypuffsvevo

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 0

Bryon Klebold episode? Empty
PostSubject: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:06 pm

i vaguely remember seeing a post somewhere online that Bryon was seen on an episode of Kitchen Nightmares or some show similar, but i cannot find it 4 the life of me now. does anyone else remember seeing this or know the show/episode? it's absolutely bugging me!
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60811
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Kitchen Nightmares? I think you may have dreamed this up?

Gordon : "BYRON, YOU ABSOLUTE TIT....THIS MAYONNAISE IS SO FUCKING WATERY THAT IT MAY AS WELL BE FUCKING WATER!"

Byron : "It is water".....

jigglypuffsvevo and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 8:45 pm

I remember seeying that, but I don remember the episode/season (curious because previously I was addicted to kitchen nightmares and I saw every season)
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64312
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 2:11 am

Here it was a food show but not Kitchen Nightmares. It was Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

jigglypuffsvevo likes this post

Back to top Go down
jigglypuffsvevo

jigglypuffsvevo

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 7:43 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
Here it was a food show but not Kitchen Nightmares. It was Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives

omg i feel so dumb lmao at least i got the cooking show right. thank u so much 🥴
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryon Klebold episode?   Bryon Klebold episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryon Klebold episode?
Page 1 of 1