Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60165
Forum Reputation : 25

Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids    Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 3:39 am

Do you know how many each have, there names, whether there boys or girls and how old they are?
In terms of genetics, this is our most realistic version of “another Eric and Dylan”

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids    Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:19 am

This forum really isn't the place to discuss Dylan and Eric's family. Especially their brothers, their brother's wives and their children. I don't want that information posted here on the forum. So I'm locking this thread. Sorry.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Kevin Harrises and Bryon Klebolds kids
Page 1 of 1