Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35901
Forum Reputation : 123

Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures Empty
PostSubject: Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures   Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made 3 days after the shooting, I came across this video ages ago without thinking much of it but i've never seen these pictures since and I don't understand why they'd be there other than filler or if it was related to the case. Probably just a waste of time to bring up since it wasn't in any news sources i've looked at, but just in case anyone's got any idea what i'm even looking at because it looks like a peep-hole.

Somedumbhorse and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures   Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 10:31 am

Is there an he photo of this anywhere? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures   Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 1:10 pm

*hd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures   Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Hawkins CCTV images + 911 calls video, unknown pictures
Page 1 of 1