Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage

Go down 
+3
katherinex
Saoradh
EliteDemonBoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

Contribution Points : 26380
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:33 pm

First off I am new here and would like to say Hello to all the members on this forum. I have a great passion about researching the Columbine shooting along with the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shootings. A few years back when I first started researching Columbine when I was like 14 I came across a video on Youtube which claimed to be of one of the shooters Eric Harris. Upon watching the video countless times I believe this is a original recording of him before the shooting happened. I am asking the community if any other videos like this one shown below are out there anywhere on the internet to watch and research?

If so I would be very grateful if you could send me the links or videos somehow.

The video is very interesting to me because it shows you how the school was before the shooting happened and shows a little of Eric's personality with him communicating with his friends.

Let me know your thoughts on the video and any other videos which you may know off... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saoradh and ziggy98 like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37804
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome to the community! YT systematically has an agenda for removing all old/new Columbine videos.

The videos that has been found and released recently has been incredible, credit to everyone putting work in to uncover everything they can about this case.

These links contains all previously uploaded Columbine Videos by "Bill Ockham"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RampartBloke and distant99 like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 4:30 am

Thanks for the extra videos. YouTube is just the governments puppy these days. Hopefully they don't remove the video above fingers crossed. Part of history...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Welcome to the community and I hope you are doing well here! Very Happy Personally I really liked watching this video, especially analyzing Eric's expressions, for some reason, his behavior caught my attention throughout the video.
Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Me too.. it's an interesting video. Wish there was more like it out there on the net but not come across any others so far. Like your display picture btw!

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:30 pm

EliteDemonBoy wrote:
Me too.. it's an interesting video. Wish there was more like it out there on the net but not come across any others so far. Like your display picture btw!
Thank you! Smile

Yes, I wish there was more information / footage of Eric since we can better see his way of acting / behaving, but I think it will take a while for us to see something new about him.
Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:33 pm

I doubt we ever will unless some how the destroyed basement tapes become available somehow.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:40 pm

I remember CVA / Bill okcham (can't remember who) had mentioned about fixing the tape of Eric playing Soccer, but so far there is no new information.
Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:47 pm

Someone will have access to them I bet somewhere in the world. Hope one day they leak them either on the clear net or the dark net.

Contribution Points : 61686
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 3:45 pm

Do we know how long before the shooting this was filmed? It seems like he's distracted a lot of the time but is trying his best to be engaged.
Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 7:02 pm

I'm not too sure. Nothing really has been said before about when this was filmed.

Saoradh

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe the cameraman is Erik Veik, and September 14th, 1998 it was filmed. Dylan can be seen at (24:20)

MilverSoxie and Broken Hope dislike this post

Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Oh nice. Where did you find the information out?

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The power of Google!

Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 3:11 am

Nice one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes sir.. pretty easy work when you have everything on Google, anyone can research anything, It's not rocket science haha

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60636
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 5:55 pm

Welcome to the very unhealthy rabbit hole mate. It's an utter shit show!

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
nierenquetsche

Contribution Points : 31326

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 11:56 am

Hey Guys!

Is there anywhere a transcript or subtitles to this video available? It is partly hard to make out what they say.

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
johncena

Contribution Points : 29979

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 4:11 pm

nierenquetsche wrote:
Hey Guys!

Is there anywhere a transcript or subtitles to this video available? It is partly hard to make out what they say.

if anyone can find out or has that video please let me know too!🙏

nierenquetsche likes this post

Back to top Go down
nierenquetsche

Contribution Points : 31326

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 4:59 am

johncena wrote:
nierenquetsche wrote:
Hey Guys!

if anyone can find out or has that video please let me know too!🙏

I think some time ago i have seen it with subtitles somewhere.
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46332
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:28 am

This is a good place to start

Just fill it out with random crap and download the resources

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46332
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:40 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Welcome to the community! YT systematically has an agenda for removing all old/new Columbine videos.  

The videos that has been found and released recently has been incredible, credit to everyone putting work in to uncover everything they can about this case.

These links contains all previously uploaded Columbine Videos by "Bill Ockham"

Adding these here too ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://archive.org/details/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
EliteDemonBoy

EliteDemonBoy

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks for the additions. Wish their was more videos from the school around that time similar to the one I posted though.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage   Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris Inside Columbine - Original Footage
Page 1 of 1