Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrPlumrule

Contribution Points : 2500
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Empty
PostSubject: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:35 pm

I have just finished reading this book and in it randy Brown states that Dylan Klebold was shot and killed by Eric. Does anyone have any information or thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 11055
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 7:53 pm

He’s just pushing that ridiculous conspiracy theory that’s been disproven again and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juniper

Contribution Points : 5281
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 10:08 pm

Blood evidence contradicts that theory - Dylan's blood was on top of Eric's pant leg when the bodies were found (meaning that Eric was already dead/sitting against the bookcase at that point in order for the blood to wind up there).  This can be clearly seen in the suicide photo.  

Also, Eric's brain matter was found underneath the chemical burn of the Molotov cocktail that was lit before Dylan committed suicide.

Randy's theory does not offer any explanation for this contradictory evidence.  His theory is based on the function of the tech-9 and the fact that the magazine was found outside of the gun.  I don't understand how guns work, so I can't say whether or not this part of his theory has any merit.  I also believe he is biased against Eric due to Eric's history with his family, and he cannot understand the friendship between Dylan and Eric, and that Eric did have a good side and valued loyalty.  For as much hatred as Eric had towards the whole world, he was also intensely loyal.

The only facts that might support Randy's theory are that, according to him, the tech-9 was found near Dylan's right hand, but Dylan was left handed. The entry wound was his left temple (I believe), and it'd be really hard to do that with your right hand. Others have said that, because the tech-9 was unsteady and the magazine stuck out, perhaps he held it with both hands (right hand supporting the magazine) when he shot himself. I can't clearly see from the suicide photos where the tech-9 is, so I'm not sure...

Employer_Square and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 8016
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown   Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:32 am

I agree with the theory Dylan used both hands. Someone here did a good in depth post about this (forgot who sorry) Kinda got sick of seeing Randy on Reddit pushing that claim Eric shot Dylan, but he's left.

Sarin Gas Attack and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine The Inside Story by Randy Brown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: