Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do people in your personal life?

Go down 
+29
OldskoolNBK
Nirvana92
Kiwik
fxiths
Lizpuff
thedude11
eli27
TheSpiral
ThoughtBox
Squid
gasolinechild
PaintItBlack
Freezingmoon
astrospace92
Marco1211
Wideawake
fatlittleparasite
Yumeko-chan
tragedy79
JDM87
jettfyre80
areyoulistening
Juicy Jazzy
maninthebox
Mj2beat
JayJay
rebel82
tfsa47090
em81
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Do people in your personal life? Empty
PostSubject: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Know about your obsession with Columbine and that you are on a Columbine forum or is it something you keep hidden, like a deep dark secret that you are ashamed of?

For me, I don't care who knows what I am interested in. I will talk about whatever interests me to anybody. My coworkers know I am a member on a Columbine forum and know about my interest in it and my family does too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 pm

My parents know of my Columbine-thing, as they put it, and express equal amounts of concern and interest in the subject. They do not know that I run a blog devoted to it elsewhere or that I am here with you guys, but they do hear me out when I have one of my monologues going on and know that it is a subject that continues to fascinate me. Some of my friends know, too, whereas others don't because the subject just doesn't come up in conversations I have with them. None of my coworkers or other family members/acquaintances know. It's not so much that I am keeping it a secret as much as it is it not coming up in everyday conversation.  ;) 
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101249
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Only my boyfriend knows it. Don´t think that others would understand it.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101063
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm not ashamed of it at all.

But in recent years, I have learned that I need to use discretion about who knows about it (among plenty of other things I am interested in, none of which are of a sinister nature) because it has caused nothing but problems.

A long time ago, it was fine and actually opened up interesting, healthy discussion, even if those I was speaking about it with had minimal interest in the subject.

These days, any time I have even vaguely touched upon the subject with others, they have immediately attempted to link me to highly troublesome people who I am not remotely comfortable with knowing my actual name, let alone anything else.

Back to top Go down
rebel82

Contribution Points : 97404
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Only my girlfriend knows about it. She has actually picked up a little interest in littleton itself through it, she's fascinated by the odd weather in littleton/Denver.

Each to their own I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96939

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Judging from people's reaction to any type of ''strange'' interest or anything that is out of the ordinary, I found out it's not always a good idea to just talk about those things with anybody.

Thinking about Columbine and discussing it on a daily or weekly basis, reading autopsy reports, police records or quoting from killers' diaries IS strange by most standards!

When someone talks about his or her own interests in criminology, serial/mass murderers, anything considered weird by society then, only then, do I consider telling about my own interests.

So far, there's a least three people I have told. One of these knows I'm discussing on a forum about Columbine. Only one person has ever been deeply involved in reading up on Columbine. The other two also have a strong interest in anything about criminology but never really caught on to Columbine, even after having watched documentaries. It's all right because I had never caught on either after seeing the news and watching a documentary but, when I read Brooks' book, I was hooked.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95079
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 am

My parents and rest of the .family don't have idea but some.of my friend know about my interested in this and two. of them. know that I like to .discuss it in a forum. One of them is now a bit interested in the case and watched some documentaries and sometimes we discuss about it but because I don't feel ashamed of it. My few. friends know that I am. pretty interested in serial killers and things like that and they are weird like me so they don't.judge me at all. But of course that in the end I prefer to keep it as more.like a secret because most of the people, including family, can think that I have problems or something. Most of the.people really think that this is strange so I prefer to avoid issues with them and just tell about my Columbine and other cases, interested, to people that I really trust..

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99502
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:04 am

Columbine is an outlet for my procrastination, there's nothing sinister about it. That's what I assumed about other people too - they are fairly normal people who aren't going to bomb a shopping mall or anything. But tbh Lanza being on SBB shocked me, even though it probably shouldn't have. It's only logical that this kind of cases attract a higher number of unstable people. I used to think these MrsRebVodka, Teddy<3Bundy or whatever, were just socially awkward teens, now I don't know...
Anyway I don't want people to think I'm crazy, so I wouldn't tell anyone how much I know about columbine
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 am

JayJay wrote:

Thinking about Columbine and discussing it on a daily or weekly basis, reading autopsy reports, police records or quoting from killers' diaries IS strange by most standards!

Haha, I have to keep reminding myself that. Being here a lot, it becomes sort of normal
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98544
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:39 am

I live outside the US so I try to keep it a secret just simply because I don't think people here would understand. The columbine thing isn't really an obsession, mainly just an interest that I have had since the mid 2000's.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101822

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 am

maninthebox wrote:
But tbh Lanza being on SBB shocked me, even though it probably shouldn't have.

Lanza was on SBB!? Seriously? I didn't know that. That's actually very shocking to me too, even thought it shouldn't be if I think about it.

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 am

areyoulistening wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

Lanza was on SBB!? Seriously? I didn't know that. That's actually very shocking to me too, even thought it shouldn't be if I think about it.
It's very creepy, isn't it? Check out the Miscellaneous section here, people have been speculating he was writing under "smiggles" username on sbb. From what I understood, it's pretty much certain it was him.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 am

Sorry i meant "other shootings" section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

areyoulistening wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

Yepp, SBB did hit the news:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95079
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 am

Hale-Bopp wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

I was pretty shocked too about Lanza in the old forum, he was a member there since 2009, like 3 years before the shooting at Sandy Hook. In the beginning I couldn't believe it but seems that was really him. and well, I shouldn't be so shocked either Someone know how much he participated on SBB?

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 am

Mj2beat wrote:
Hale-Bopp wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
maninthebox wrote:

I was pretty shocked too about Lanza in the old forum, he was a member there since 2009, like 3 years before the shooting at Sandy Hook. In the beginning I couldn't believe it but seems that was really him. and well, I shouldn't be so shocked either Someone know how much he participated on SBB?

He had about 300 posts, but stopped posting and visiting the site 10 months prior to the shooting.
Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94260

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

You mean "Adam Lanza". The jury is still out on his true identity. I think he was a CIA informant.

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 am

my dog knows and he says that it is good obsession that is under control most of the time until i look at massacres on wikipedia then i start parking my ass at columbine
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101631

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 am

Nope. It is something that is only kept to myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 am

Most of my friends know about it. Some find it awkward, others are interested in it, too (although not to that extent than I am).
Basically, all my male friends know about it, but not my female friends/acquaintances. I don't know, I would feel more strange, explaining that interest to a girl, than a guy.

In my family, only my mother knows about it, because she once found a book about Columbine in my backpack. She asked me, if she can read it and I gave it to her. Afterwards, she told me that Eric & Dylan remind her of me and that she is worried about me. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am

I don't talk about my interest much, except in the context of courses that I teach in psychology, I may occasionally mention it when discussing depression and suicide in adolescents.
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102020

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm

My husband knows, my brother knows and my friends too. They are all very amused by it. But (like all of you I suppose) when I see a connection in a real life conversation to Columbine and I'm pointing that out to one of them, I usually get a lot of facepalms.

My parents know of my interest, but I never talk to them about it.

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm

i keep it hidden.. unless something sparks a conversation, then im all words bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
I don't talk about my interest much, except in the context of courses that I teach in psychology, I may occasionally mention it when discussing depression and suicide in adolescents.
what is the matter of science, and what is the phenomenon in which we try to understand eric and dylan? i study psychology in my spare time and i am very interested in this i would like to know your opinion on it thank you also do you run courses for eric and dylan lol
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

As far as me being a survivor goes, everyone at my last job knew. At my current job I've only told a handful of people.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
As far as me being a survivor goes, everyone at my last job knew.  At my current job I've only told a handful of people.

Is it sometimes upsetting to have people know and ask questions when you don't expect it (at work or other settings0? Or maybe it is therapeutic to tell that part of your past and be able to talk about it from time to time?

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
Back to top Go down
fatlittleparasite

Contribution Points : 97702
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:33 pm

My boyfriend knows and lovingly makes fun of me for it. He played the SCMRPG a bit when I showed it to him (He's a gamer so I thought he might find it interesting. He said it was kind of like Final Fantasy.) My mom also knows enough that she bought me Kass's book for Christmas one year. I had never even heard of it then!

I also did a research paper on it during my freshman year of college for a class that was part of my honors program curriculum, meaning my presentation of it was given to a relatively close-knit group of people that I've had classes with throughout my college career. I wonder if they think of me as the weird Columbine girl now.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101801

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:56 pm

My parents and brother know. My ex knows and was somewhat disturbed by it. A former coworker who became a good friend discussed it with me in depth and then revealed that she was a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, lol. But it's not something that I talk about much in real life.
Back to top Go down
Marco1211

Contribution Points : 95374

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 am

My siblings and father knows. They're cool with it. It's not necessarily something I go around sharing with everyone though, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 am

Yeah, people in my personal life know. I don't hide my interests from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:39 pm

JayJay wrote:
Yumeko-chan wrote:
As far as me being a survivor goes, everyone at my last job knew.  At my current job I've only told a handful of people.

Is it sometimes upsetting to have people know and ask questions when you don't expect it (at work or other settings0? Or maybe it is therapeutic to tell that part of your past and be able to talk about it from time to time?

Nobody mentions it unless I bring it up.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
JayJay wrote:
Yumeko-chan wrote:

Nobody mentions it unless I bring it up.

Thanks for answering. Good for you, at least they're sensible about it.

Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 74128

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:19 pm

I have schizotypal personality disorder and OCD so when my family and friends found out about the true extent of my "interest" they were worried. But now they just get bored of hearing about it and say I need to "make friends and get a life."
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77495

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:39 pm

The only person who knows about my interest is my husband and he doesn't really pay it any attention.  He knows I've always had strange interests. I don't talk about it with anyone else because I have no reason to.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Everybody in my personal life knows.It's been such a big part of my life now for so long it would be hard for them not to.
Some understand it and some don't.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

Contribution Points : 85402

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:39 pm

They know if they've asked, but none of them know how much.
Back to top Go down
Squid

Contribution Points : 74471

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:01 pm

People (family / friends) in my life don't really give a shit what I'm interested in. They wouldn't care if I told them I'm a Charles Manson fan or anything like that they prob call me weird, laugh, then move on. And I don't share anything personal at work.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83921
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Sometimes I mention my interest in the subject to a student if a topic comes up where it may seem appropriate, or if I'm speaking to a class and I ask everyone to tell the class something interesting about themselves that people don't generally know.

I actually don't discuss it at all with my family, but some of my friends know about my interest in Columbine, and I have spoken at various symposia about school shootings in general and Columbine in particular.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74864
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:43 pm

My family has no idea. The closest thing to revealing my interest was watching the Zero Hour documentary with my dad (but only after we watched other episodes of ZH before the columbine one so it doesn't seem like the columbine one was the only one I was interested in). Other than that I don't give any indicatioan that I'm interested in this subject. I don't think that they would take it too well...

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83582
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:28 am

I don't really mention Columbine unless related to the conversation, my mates don't care for it like I do.

Contribution Points : 83967

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 6:01 am

Nobody knows in my personal life that I'm interested in this. I usually bring it up, sometimes, when you can remotely connect columbine to anything being mentioned, just to see different opinions, but happens very rarely as people don't discuss these things that much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:49 am

No, nobody knows it yet. I doubt most would understand it, since I have mental problems myself. Probably most would think, I'm planning to do the same thing. So.. I keep it a secret. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:51 am

My husband knows. I am interested in all True crime not just columbine. Discovery ID is my favorite tv channel. He doesn't care too much about Columbine though. He is the same age as E&D would be though so he understands more about that time than I do as I am a bit younger.

He likes to tease me that I must be watching all those Discovery ID shows in order to get ideas to plan out his murder and get away with it.....

I only very recently found an online friend that likes Columbine that I can bounce ideas off of.

fxiths

Contribution Points : 74928

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 am

A friend and my parents know. My parents are 50/50 on the whole thing, meaning sometimes they think it is weird and sometimes they're interested as well. My friend, at one point, was just as fascinated in the case as I was which made me happy since it gave me someone to express my full thoughts and opinions on Columbine to. And like the above poster, I am interested in all true crime cases and Investigation Discovery is my favorite channel as well, and pretty much everyone around me knows (and accepts) that.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74176
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:32 am

No one in my personal life knows. I first got into it right after it happened, but being a teenager myself at the time my focus quickly shifted back to my own life and problems haha. I got back into it in 2004 after stumbling on an article about nearing the 5 year anniverssary, and that's when I really started researching it. But again I lost interest after about a month or 2. Now 12 years later somehow I got pulled back in!

Most people I know aren't interested in true crime stuff and think its boring. True crime is kinda like a guilty pleasure for me because I'll get wrapped up in it. To me it's crazy interesting researching events like this, looking at it from all angles and learning about the psychology behind it. People in my life think it's disturbing and morbid to research or even be interested in tragedies and murders, So I keep it to myself!
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83214
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:44 pm

A couple family members of mine know I have a "weird" interest in mass shootings. My father was definitely suspicious of it at first and he looked at me different for a while for sure, but then the Oregon college shooting happened. We watched the coverage of Oregon together as well as the San Bernadino standoff live. He was actually impressed with the amount of knowledge I have on the subject. He watched some of the 20/20 interview with Sue too and it hit him hard. I've dealt with mental issues all through my teenage years involving depression and anger, so he was able to connect to that.

My family are really the only people I've ever tried to hide it from. I couldn't care less about everyone else. I freely post Columbine stuff on my FB every now and then, especially around the anniversary. A close family friend actually lived in Dever when Columbine happened and he has a bit of an interest too. Honestly Columbine isnt any weirder than the other shit I'm interested in. My research and interest has never really been an issue.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83582
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:04 am

thedude11 wrote:
Nobody knows in my personal life that I'm interested in this. I usually bring it up, sometimes, when you can remotely connect columbine to anything being mentioned, just to see different opinions, but happens very rarely as people don't discuss these things that much...

That's pretty much the same as me.

Except I told one of my friends about the forum once because I was desperate to talk to someone about it irl. Didn't work out.

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75122

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

My shrink knows , he freaked the hell out and increased my meds
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:46 pm

I thought I'd already answered this but scrolling back it seems not.

Most of my friends know, though I don't think they realise how much time I've wasted on it. My family aren't aware that I know of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:22 pm

My parents know about my interest in it. My mom expresses the same sympathies I do, but my dad blames the parents. I also have some friends who are into it, and true crime stuff in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do people in your personal life?   Do people in your personal life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do people in your personal life?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next