Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history

Go down 
+6
Primate Murder
dyonqqr
Koschei
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Bredoviscidose
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bredoviscidose

Bredoviscidose

Contribution Points : 3615
Forum Reputation : 0

Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Empty
PostSubject: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 4:58 pm

-martin Bryant killing 20 and injuring 12 with 29 rounds at broad arrow cafe in 90 seconds

-brenton Tarrant killing 44 in 4-5 minutes in one small building

- Matti saari killing 10 people that quickly with a .22 pistol

-nikolas Cruz killing 17 and injuring 17 then blending in undetected for over an hour

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 5:08 pm

Getting stopped by a couch

Koltin, QuestionMark, diabolus, lognifiiskurk, daisylee671, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless and like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10430
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 5:35 pm

A 6 year old becoming the youngest school shooter in world history lmao.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 5289

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Anders Breivik creating enough confusion and havoc with a bomb that he was able to attack Utoya for over an hour and a half before the police arrived.

dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 16386
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:18 pm

Cho killed 30 adults his own age using guns notorious for jamming, and with an increased police presence on campus due to his earlier murders. (I put some comment here about being impressed and didn't proofread it to realize how tasteless it sounded. Sorry about that, I'm an idiot sometimes.)

Woo Bum-Kon and Jakrapanth Thomma evading police for enough time for their rampage to extend over two days.

On the topic of absurdly young shooters someone else brought up, the youngest "rampage" (attempted) killer of I know of is an 8 year old who stabbed and injured three with a kitchen knife at Pleasantview Elementary School.

FalloutDude likes this post

Primate Murder, diabolus and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 36585
Forum Reputation : 359

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 8:21 pm

Tim Kretschmer killed 12 people in a school, successfully left the school, killed someone outside a nearby psychiatric hospital, carjacked someone, entered a car dealership and killed two more people, survived a gunfight with cops, before finally taking his own life at a parking lot.

MilverSoxie and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Employer_Square
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 10430
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 9:27 pm

Brenton Tarrant recording his entire first mosque attack and the car ride that lead up to it,successfully showing the killing of 44 people,as 7 were later killed at the second mosque he attacked which was not live-streamed.I believe this is the first mass shooting to ever be live-streamed publicly as the only other one I can think of was the one in Thailand about a year and a half ago but please correct me if I’m mistaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12781
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 4:26 am

Sebastian Bosse trying to shoot up a school with an air rifle and percussion pistol. I'm waiting until the day where some kid tries using a musket and a flintlock.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 24829
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 1:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sebastian Bosse trying to shoot up a school with an air rifle and percussion pistol. I'm waiting until the day where some kid tries using a musket and a flintlock.

Don't give the future shootas lurking here ideas.... Shocked

Koltin, Primate Murder, Killisaki, MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 79619
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:20 pm

I get why he picked air guns and flint locks, just do some googling on German gun laws. He was due to show up to court that week because he was busted with an illegal pistol. Most of the injuries were due to smoke inhalation only five were from gunfire

Bredoviscidose

Bredoviscidose

Contribution Points : 3615

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 4:48 pm

Not an airgun, a 22lr rifle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Adding onto that, Mikhail Pivnev tried to shoot up his school with an air rifle and an axe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 8:16 pm

Not an airgun, a 22lr rifle
No, it was a .22 cal air rifle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Sebastian did NOT use a ".22 air rifle", he actually used a "Burgo Single Shot" .22lr. He obtained it via a fellow airsoft player, who traded him the .22lr for one of Sebastian's airsoft guns.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He also bought 250 rounds of .22lr on Egun.
That just looks like a bolt action 22lr with a one round internal magazine.
Germany has super strict gun laws  even for black powder, I am guessing he made his own but this was 2006 so the laws buying ammunition for firearms online was a bit different back then. Laws do change over time so maybe he bought the powder online too.

Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 12781
Forum Reputation : 377

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 3:51 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33858
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history   Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Adam Lanza being able to hack into a US Government computer system. I always forget about that.

Employer_Square and Bredoviscidose like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Most ridiculous feats in mass shooter history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: