Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The journals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rebvsvodka96

rebvsvodka96

Contribution Points : 25330
Forum Reputation : 0

The journals  Empty
PostSubject: The journals    The journals  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 10:09 am

Hello, I'm wondering what everyone thinks of the journal entries. Do you think Eric had good points about the world, and the sheep that live in it, or was he a raving madman? My opinion isn't going to be given, I want to hear other people's thoughts. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 28983
Forum Reputation : 50

The journals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journals    The journals  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 6:47 am

Deleted

Last edited by Juniper on Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

rebvsvodka96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27218
Forum Reputation : 0

The journals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journals    The journals  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:30 am

Eric's Diary: While he does contradict himself, some of the ideas he expressed were thought-provoking and can maybe appeal to some like minded people who think like Eric (Nihilists, Anarchists, Misanthropes, etc.)

Dylan's Diary: From what I've read, the dude really seems to just question life in general, like what's the meaning of life, purpose, finding love, depression, suicide, occasional misanthropy, he thinks like hes some ancient Greek philosopher.

rebvsvodka96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The journals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The journals    The journals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The journals
Page 1 of 1