Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?

Go down 
+6
DanielBryer
humanity is overrated
NEXT STEP UP
Juniper
Screamingophelia
Kerea2244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Empty
PostSubject: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 9:11 pm

No, but I have a couple of friends here where I live that knew Eric and Dylan.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 28258
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm just curious, did your friends actually really know them or they passed them in the hallway at school once or twice?

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 9:21 am

They knew them, one was a friend, the other had a bunch of classes with them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 28258

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 9:24 am

Interesting.  Did they have any unique remarks about them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41899
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 2:54 pm

I might've passed Adam Lanza once, I lived in the same area as him for a time. I doubt it tho

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31124

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 8:58 am

me and  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] talk on discord all the time

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 12:54 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I might've passed Adam Lanza once, I lived in the same area as him for a time. I doubt it tho
Did you live in Newtown or somewhere nearby?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41899
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 1:05 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Did you live in Newtown or somewhere nearby?

Idk how close Providence MA is to Newtown, wouldn't be surprised if it was actually far as shit lol

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 1:08 pm

Okay then. I have always wondered whether I may have seen Jake Davison in Plymouth any of the times I have been.
Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 16325
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 8:53 pm

No but closest thing for me was having mutual friends with Ethan crumbley on Instagram 💀

Drum$tick and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 35197
Forum Reputation : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 2:42 pm

I had no interaction with them, but I did come across future shooters OTI several times before they committed their attacks.

1. Jonathan Sapirman - I have read his posts on r/masskillers. My gf got me into lurking this sub in December 2020 and I remember one of the first things what I saw on the sub was Sapirman's post about Lanza.

2. Kosta Kecmanović - I saw his troll-post about his alleged friendship with Timur Bekmansurov, which he wrote a few months before he perpetrated the Belgrade school shooting.

3. I may have encountered Nikolas Cruz on a gun enthusiasts forum back in 2017, but I sincerely doubt it. All I remember is that I wrote something to a user who went by the ''FutureSchoolShooter'' nickname and who had himself with a BB gun on his pfp.

4. I know the person who knew Marek Nowak.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 23571
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 6:58 pm

I've talked to one of the acquaintances of Kosta. He had met him a long time ago and only knew his father, who was a Doctor. Also Kosta's father (wont mention his name) is a well known doctor in Belgrade

Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 6655
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 7:28 pm

Closest I came to knowing a school shooter was when I met someone who knew William Atchison on watchpeopledie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known?   Did u ever meet a school shooter that is well known? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1