Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27283
Forum Reputation : 222

Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Empty
PostSubject: Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.   Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 11:52 pm

On May 18, 2009, 15 year old Justin Doucet entered a 7th grade classroom at Larose-Cut Off Middle School. He was armed with a .25 caliber pistol, wearing a Highway to Hell AC/DC shirt, camo pants, and combat boots. He raised the gun at Jessica Plaisance, the teacher, but the gun failed to fire, he fixed the jam and shot towards the teacher, striking a projector. He turned towards an unidentified student asked him to come with him, the student refused so Doucet exited, walked into a nearby bathroom and shot himself in the temple. Police arrived on scene, found his body in a locked bathroom stall and was taken to the hospital. He died on May 23rd. Oddly enough, he only carried 4 bullets into the school.

cultofdreams and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
corn

corn

Contribution Points : 23731
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.   Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 5:17 am

I just read an article  where is stated he wrote in his journal? suicide note? he 'would kill four students and himself', but didn't have any specific targets to kill. So he just wanted to kill without any reason?

He also had interest in Columbine, Marilyn Manson (supposedly he ordered the teacher to say 'hail Marylin Manson'? but the teacher refused) and nazism.

Only one can imagine how random this would have been?
-kid enters classroom
-orders the teacher to say hail marylin manson
-teacher refuses
-kid misses the shot and leaves

?

cultofdreams and QuestionMark like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39596
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.   Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 6:51 am

Seems to be more of an elaborate suicide rather than a legitimate attempt to commit mass murder.

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27283
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.   Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 8:09 pm

corn wrote:
I just read an article  where is stated he wrote in his journal? suicide note? he 'would kill four students and himself', but didn't have any specific targets to kill. So he just wanted to kill without any reason?

He also had interest in Columbine, Marilyn Manson (supposedly he ordered the teacher to say 'hail Marylin Manson'? but the teacher refused) and nazism.

Only one can imagine how random this would have been?
-kid enters classroom
-orders the teacher to say hail marylin manson
-teacher refuses
-kid misses the shot and leaves

?
Yeah pretty much, he didnt really think things through. None of the kids cared too much either, he just screamed for them to get under the desks and they just looked at him.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.   Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Doucet, who shot at his teacher before killing himself.
Page 1 of 1