Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 10:38 am

Much about the fedex shooter’s past history with mental health history with the autism evaluation that was obtained via foia, as well as domestic abuse towards his mother, reasearching past shootings, and likeness towards my little pony. I have no doubt what this user was posted was true as he claimed to be friends with Brandon; he even wrote that Brandon stabbed his mother which we found out later he did and the pictures of Brandon appear to be him.

So did any one save the post before the fags over at /mass killers deleted his post. I’ve been unable to contact the user orbitalchimes. So it looks like we lost what would have been the only inside scoop to Brandon’s mind and activities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 5:01 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 5:27 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
nicolecevario wrote:
Much about the fedex shooter’s past history with mental health history with the autism evaluation that was obtained via foia, as well as domestic abuse towards his mother, reasearching past shootings, and likeness towards my little pony. I have no doubt what this user was posted was true as he claimed to be friends with Brandon; he even wrote that Brandon stabbed his mother which we found out later he did and the pictures of Brandon appear to be him.

So did any one save the post before the fags over at /mass killers deleted his post. I’ve been unable to contact the user orbitalchimes. So it looks like we lost what would have been the only inside scoop to Brandon’s mind and activities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I call bullshit, those photos are definitely not him and I'm not saying why. Most of what you've mentioned has been known since the shooting occurred. Redditors are just extremely gullible and too lazy to do real research.

P.S: I have at least 30 photos of Brandon, exclusive police reports and more that I'm not posting.
There was a recent interview with his mother that had photos of him that no one had seen before, and some more information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 am

Damn I really need to learn how foia works; it sucks working with just scraps of information. I don’t know how you would have gotten exclusive reports otherwise.

Lol you’re right about Reddit it’s; nothing worthwhile ever comes from that site unless it’s skeletor or something. They just rehash the same content over and over and obsess over every detail they were able to find in a wiki article. Maybe you’re right about the pictures; and the details in his story were a bit odd.

Brandon mom has revealed much information espically in that indystar article but I don’t think we’ll get any more information out of her.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20134
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 6:11 pm

The janies said that the post was removed for a "variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose." I couldn't find how this post did any of that

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post   Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon Scott Hole - Deleted Reddit post
Page 1 of 1