Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Empty
PostSubject: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I found him on Reddit, his face looks a little strange, he looks like a child ... I am not 100% sure if it is him since the case is very recent.
Back to top Go down

Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:52 am

From his now-deleted facebook, apparently:
"A post timestamped 10:19 p.m., less than an hour before the shooting, featured a photo of the cartoon pony named Applejack. “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” the post said."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit: a few screenshots of the article
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:11 am

Yeah, that's him. What I can gather is that he was a former FedEx worker, and he was 19.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Alex213 wrote:
"A post timestamped 10:19 p.m., less than an hour before the shooting, featured a photo of the cartoon pony named Applejack. “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” the post said."

The article is paywalled. Any way to access it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Sturmer wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
De su facebook ahora eliminado, aparentemente:
"Una publicación con marca de tiempo a las 10:19 pm, menos de una hora antes del tiroteo, mostraba una foto del pony de dibujos animados llamado Applejack." Espero poder estar con Applejack en el más allá, mi la vida no tiene sentido sin ella ”, decía la publicación.

El artículo tiene un muro de pago. ¿Alguna forma de acceder a ella?

Try with this
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61214
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Alex213 wrote:

Well, I guess someone can now compete with Randy Stair for weirdest motive.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40328
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 pm

Alex213 wrote:

I doubt this is the motive- but it is an interesting find. I hope we will find a motive in the coming days, and something that explains the wave of recent shootings.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Helianthus likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 4:07 am

So, how long until waifuists and the like are considered a terrorist group?

Sturmer wrote:
Alex213 wrote:

The article is paywalled. Any way to access it?

Well, now I can’t see the full version. Here there’s another one, that mentions the quote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?   Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driver licence photo of the recent indianapolis shotter Brandon Scott Hole?
Page 1 of 1