Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most original shooters?

Go down 
+9
22:22
CountAnton
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Engel
Mr Bubbless
Nulla
Laratruec
Amokauliflower
Drum$tick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28087
Forum Reputation : 25

Most original shooters? Empty
PostSubject: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 6:52 am

Most shooters are unoriginal and inspired by countless other high profile crimes

Who are the most original uninspired shooters?
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28360
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 7:43 am

Brandon Scott Hole is the most original shooter

Contribution Points : 24213
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 12:16 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
Lol he isn’t even the first 19 year old to conduct a mass shooting at a fedex

Nulla likes this post

VoDKaComeHere, Mr Bubbless, daniellesmug, Amokauliflower and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Nulla

Contribution Points : 21341
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 1:33 am

Last edited by Nulla on Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mr Bubbless dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 2:07 am

Laratruec wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
Lol he isn’t even the first 19 year old to conduct a mass shooting at a fedex
You literally don't even understand why people wear earplugs during shootings grow up

VoDKaComeHere, CSIAgent and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39571
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 5:42 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Nulla dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 5:44 am

Imagine thinking 'back up' from ED reinforces your point when the answer is so ridiculously common sense a child could think of it

CSIAgent likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 7:52 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Laratruec wrote:
wtf is the point of wearing plugs if you’re going to die.
Because gunshots are loud, that's why. What about that is so hard to understand.
This was only part of my argument, it isn’t because I fail to understand the concept of wearing ear protection. I was merely speculating of the Aztec shooter’s motives since it’s speculated that he was going there just to die/create a hostage situation and not to embark on a mass shooting quest, so going to the length of bringing ear plugs/knife/sunglasses etc seems like over preparation unless he really did have an altererior motive. But honestly he was probably just being an over the top edgy mass shooter like he always dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 10:42 am

Also Brandy was just an autistic mentally ill doofus who had browsed mass shooting content in the past. He would not have even been a mass shooter if the red flag laws would have worked and if his suicide attempt would have been successful.

Not that original imo. But very interesting me thinks; he is kinda like William Atchison. Troubled and self loathing from a young age; spends all of his time browsing the interwebs and playing videogames, engages in fights with other students in school, drops outs in/before high school, remain isolated without human contact for the most part, fails to be employed anywhere until in adulthood, parents don’t play an active role in his life, had a history of suicide attempts, had prior contact with the fbi/police, commits a mass shooting as a young adult, each had two teenage victims with identical ages, both commited suicide within minutes before police arrived and lastly both were short/scrawny, and had practically buzz cuts throughout their life. B.S Hole is actually pretty relatable minus the domestic violence stuff. I only wish I had more information on him, and I know Mr.Bubbles does because he made an entire post bragging about it lol. Here is a side by side comparison of they.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 8:08 pm

Do you have a peer-reviewed study proving Brandon Scott Hole wasn't the most interesting shooter?

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 9:13 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
Do you have a peer-reviewed study proving Brandon Scott Hole wasn't the most interesting shooter?
No. Despite what I said I actually find Brandy and William to be the most interesting relatable shooters Alongside with the Sparks one. I guess because I’ve always been a shut in and I have a behavioral condition (adhd) alongside have dealt with insecurities and anxiety basically my whole life.

Though to me William still edges out Brandy because he was mentally healthier and likely more intelligent and could have been capable of living out a semi successful life has he wanted to. And yet he chose to throw it all away. And he left behind accounts on NewGrounds and a few other places which give much more insight into his life then Brandy.

And Brandy there are hardly any high resolution images released outside of his childhood; it’s hard to get an idea of what he looked like in day to day life.
It’s a shame he wasn’t active on any forums or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36703
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 10:25 pm

Laratruec wrote:
And yet he chose to throw it all away.

Depression is a bitch

Last edited by Engel on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24581
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Charles Whitman because he did it because he had a undiagnosed tumor, wasn't inspired by any past killings, murdered wife and mom, shooting people far with a sniper rifle, and being killed by police instead of typical suicide. Very original.
Back to top Go down
CountAnton

CountAnton

Contribution Points : 23015

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 7:22 am

Travis Jeffrey Reinking, shot up a waffle house while fully naked with a green jacket on. Didn't have a set motive or was inspired by any event and also because he has schizophrenia.

22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23353
Forum Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 8:46 am

CountAnton wrote:
Travis Jeffrey Reinking, shot up a waffle house while fully naked with a green jacket on. Didn't have a set motive or was inspired by any event and also because he has schizophrenia.

Taylor swift was the real puppet master, Travis was just a puppet on the end of her string.

Mr Bubbless and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61314
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 7:33 pm

- George Sodini
- Santino Legan
- Connor Betts

CountAnton

Contribution Points : 23015

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:37 am

22:22 wrote:
CountAnton wrote:

Taylor swift was the real puppet master, Travis was just a puppet on the end of her string.
Indeed. I demand she be put on trial !

Engel and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 12:04 pm

I would say the only true original ones are columbine and pre-columbine shootings. Brenda spencer and kip kinkel are the only ones who come to mind. Most other school/mass shooters are columbine copycats and admire eric and dylan.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43905
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 2:51 pm

James Holmes. From the setting of the movie theater, the Rampage-like body armour, tear gas, media circus and to the "Values of the victims", he's the most original in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64483
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 4:51 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
James Holmes. From the setting of the movie theater, the Rampage-like body armour, tear gas, media circus and to the "Values of the victims", he's the most original in my opinion.

The movie theater shooting aspect was already taken by a Brazilian who shot up a screening of Fight Club.

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43905
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

The movie theater shooting aspect was already taken by a Brazilian who shot up a screening of Fight Club.
Yeah well, Holmes is THE theatre shooter. Just like E&D are THE school shooters.
Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 37112
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 7:53 pm

probably the las vegas shooter

PostSubject: Re: Most original shooters?   Most original shooters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most original shooters?
Page 1 of 1