Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17313
Forum Reputation : 327

Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 6:57 pm

Moon at First Quarter: Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza, Andrew Blaze, Pekka Eric Auvinen , Evan Ramsey, Timur Bekmansurov, Phasid Trutassanawin, Kimveer Gill.

Full Moon: Seung Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger, Tim Kretschmer, Ethan Crumbley, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Kipland Kinkel, David Katz.

Moon at Last Quarter: Barry Loukaitis, William Atchison, Dylann Roof.

New Moon: Vladislav Roslyakov, Jeff Weise, Audrey Hale, Ilnaz Galyaviev, Ali David Sonboly, Juraj Krakčík, Sebastian Bosse, Salvador Ramos.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43343
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:14 pm

I got a question about the whole "Lunar Phases & Killers" thing. I'm not into astrology and all that type of stuff so forgive my ignorance on the subject, but would "astrological abnormalities" have any effect? For example: a day after I was born, 7th of June 2004 by the way, A Transit Of Venus happened. If a future shooter was born on the 8th of June 2004 while the transit was happening, would there be any astrological significance at all or what? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:20 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
I got a question about the whole "Lunar Phases & Killers" thing. I'm not into astrology and all that type of stuff so forgive my ignorance on the subject, but would "astrological abnormalities" have any effect? For example: a day after I was born, 7th of June 2004 by the way, A Transit Of Venus happened. If a future shooter was born on the 8th of June 2004 while the transit was happening, would there be any astrological significance at all or what? Just curious.

Well bro, as incredible as it may seem, I know almost nothing about astrology. I'm unintentionally building my own system as you can follow based on my findings. But what you mentioned about the transit of Venus is interesting to evaluate, because it could be a type of retrogradation or just a "passage" of this planet through a star or aspect. we would need to evaluate all the planets and stars within the fixed stars to see if there is a symbolism consistent with a gunfight. Elliot, for example, both in the birth eclipse, during the day of birth, and in the two prenumbral lunar eclipses, has a symbolism exactly consistent with his personality. With all of this, I want to say that it is not just one thing that serves as a warning, but rather a whole. on this moon question, I just noticed that several of them could be grouped within the 4 main phases. Let's see what develops.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:21 pm

One important thing to say: the stars work like clockwork. they do not influence anything, they just show where, how and when things will occur.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:24 pm

As I said, it is necessary to analyze the positions of the stars during that day. I will soon do a deeper analysis on them. Now I'm 100% focused on Elliot. After all, your case is incredible. all data related to the stars on June 25th, July 11th, July 24th and July 26th are related to it. I recommend you follow my post where I'm making my discoveries about it.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:26 pm

However, as I said, you can help catalog the shooters within their respective lunar phases.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:34 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

I went to watch the video. This is called Conjunction. This is when apparently, one star is aligned either in front of or close to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)   Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Phases and Shooters (27 shooters catalogued)
Page 1 of 1