Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17338
Forum Reputation : 327

Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)  Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)    Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 2:58 am

Hi, guys. As you already know, I managed to catalog one of the most fantastic and well-recorded paranormal phenomena in history, the solar and lunar eclipses of June and July 1991. However, during my research, I ended up coming across something interesting. the births of similar killers took place during the same lunar phases in formation or in full manifestation. as I'm not so focused on this but even so, I would like to find out if this speculation is true or not, I would like to ask for your help to catalog the shooters and see the lunar phase in which each one was born and then put them together in a list with the 4 main lunar phases: Moon at First Quarter, Moon at Last Quarter, Full Moon and New Moon. If you want, you can help me discover their lunar phases, using the catalog of astronomical events and focus on the lunar phases. always look at the first lunar phase after birth:

inthesky.org/newscal.php

Furthermore, choose the option to catalog all phenomena, including unobservable ones, to discover the new moon. I would like to thank anyone who wishes to contribute to the research.

The List so far:

Moon at First Quarter: Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza, Andrew Blaze, Pekka Eric Auvinen , Evan Ramsey, Timur Bekmansurov, Phasid Trutassanawin, Kimveer Gill.
Full Moon: Seung Hui Cho, Elliot Rodger, Tim Kretschmer, Ethan Crumbley, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Kipland Kinkel, David Katz.
Moon at Last Quarter: Barry Loukaitis, William Atchison, Dylann Roof.
New Moon: Vladislav Roslyakov, Jeff Weise, Audrey Hale, Ilnaz Galyaviev, Ali David Sonboly, Juraj Krakčík, Sebastian Bosse, Salvador Ramos.

Last edited by Sociokiller on Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saint_X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17338
Forum Reputation : 327

Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)    Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Lunar Phases and Similar Killers (Cooperative Study)
Page 1 of 1