Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck

Go down 
+5
MerkedJs
Nulla
22:22
Timur's Swan Song
ad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ad

ad

Contribution Points : 21775
Forum Reputation : 0

Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Empty
PostSubject: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 11:19 pm

A TWISTED teen used a dating app to lure a man on a plunging knife before a first date in minutes.

The 19-year-old, named only as Sarah M due to Germany’s strict privacy laws, is the home of idolized American serial killers Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy and her hungry posters on the wall.

The teen, named only as Sarah M, stabbed a man in the back with a fake dating profile

A court heard how she had received a murder weapon – a camping knife – five days before the attack in May 2021.

She set up a fake dating profile using the name Domina Cherry and started talking to Zeyed E.

That same day, the 38-year-old victim picked Sarah M up from her apartment in Bavaria and as she drove along, she stabbed him in the neck.

He was able to snatch the knife from her and stop her car on the main road.

However, he fell into a coma and died of his injuries in hospital three weeks later.

A bloodied Sarah M was arrested in the nearby town of Ebermannstadt for an hour.

On the night of the murder, Sarah M even sent a voice message to a friend saying, “I’m going out now, I want to kill my first one. I’m excited. Wish me luck that it works. “

And she was handed a 12-year sentence for a socio-therapeutic facility in which she responded by holding her left palm where she had scrawled a pentagram – a symbol often used by Satanists.

The judge said Sarah M had shown her victim of “a complete lack of empathy” – how she had been murdered and researched online where to stab a person in the neck and how long it would take.

“It is extremely rare for a perpetrator to kill a person out of the city,” the judge said.

Before the murders, Sarah M had suffered drug problems and had drawn swastikas – an illegal symbol in Germany – on her hands.

She once received a community service sentence after calling police officers “b ***** ds” and “sons of bitches”.

Just two months before the murder, the Bamberg mental hospital diagnosed her with borderline syndrome and strong suicidal thoughts.

Defense lawyer Sarah M, Thomas Drehsen, asked for a juvenile sentence of just eight years, given that she was only 18 at the time.

He said the killing had been “blundering”, and that Sarah M was by no means the same league as the serial killers she adored.

However, Judge Manfred Schmidt ruled that the nature of the crime, and the killer’s apparent lack of remorse meant there was a “special gravity” of conviction at play.

The teenage killer was besotted with infamous US serial murderers such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez.

Ramirez, also nicknamed “The Nightstalker”, was convicted for 13 gruesome and brutal murders between 1984 and 1985.

He used machetes, hammers, knives and guns to kill people – ranging from nine-year-old children to 83-year-old pensioners, and raped at least eleven of his victims.

The serial killer also made them swear allegiance to Satan before he slaughtered them, and left pentagrams at the scene.

At his first trial date on July 22, 1988, he yelled “Hail Satan,” and later held aloft his left palm where he had scrawled a pentagram symbol.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 11:45 pm

She was sentenced to 12 years in a socio-therapeutic facility, good thing she wasn’t American like the men she idolized or she would have recieved life!
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22318
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 1:16 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Jessieo011, Nulla and 22:22 like this post

CadaverCasualty, daniellesmug and Rosie1756 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 1:39 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
I want her to murder me. affraid
I actually don’t find her that appealing, her eyes are to distanced apart from each other from what I can tell. She over all has a nice face and body though.
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 22953
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 9:05 pm

Twisted chilling cycle path of pure evil. But no, really. Don't meet tiny teens online just for crazy serial killer pussy, especially when you are 40. You're way out of your element.

QuestionMark, ogcolumbiner6497, Nulla and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
Nulla

Contribution Points : 20966

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 9:18 pm

Last edited by Nulla on Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22318
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 12:42 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Jessieo011, ogcolumbiner6497 and exotiicgutz like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Nulla

Contribution Points : 20966

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 12:44 am

Last edited by Nulla on Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MerkedJs

Contribution Points : 52615

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 2:10 pm

damn didn't expect her to be so sexy lol makes me scared of going on a date now
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:46 pm

All the redacted comments here make me wonder how thirsty they must have been.

Amokauliflower, NEXT STEP UP, Wanderer and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 12:07 pm

Wish I could pick her up and whisk her away to some sunny field somewhere. No railing her just yet, just..snuggling, under a warm sun on a moor somewhere far away. That would be nice.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark likes this post

Amokauliflower dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17108

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 1:36 am

I remember reading about this when it happened. Shes pretty hot. Would bang but you don't stick your dick in crazy

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dpeed_Running_Amok

Dpeed_Running_Amok

Contribution Points : 12261

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:32 am

ad wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huba_huba, she could leave third degree burns way better then the people she likes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck   Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bundy/Ramirez fangirl baits a man online and fatally stabs him in the neck
Page 1 of 1