Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate u/Killbayne

Go down 
+13
Primate Murder
7.62×39mm
Engel
DevilishManiac
22:22
humanity is overrated
CSIAgent
Techv4921
lognifiiskurk
Scully_Waffen
Amokauliflower
Mr Bubbless
Timur's Swan Song
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22293
Forum Reputation : 85

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 8:40 am

Words cannot describe the utter resent I have for u/Killbayne. This loser spends hours of his life every day on r/masskillers flooding the forum with the lowest quality posts imaginable. On the exact second after midnight of a mass shooting's anniversary he will post an anniversary post for some quick karma. Mindless redditors actually upvote this low effort bullshit, the dumbass even made an entire subreddit just to post pictures of victims of shootings for karma. Every victim's birthday he will post about them and spend hours writing fan fiction about them in the comments. Everywhere I go I see his comments on YouTube, I'll be watching a random video and BOOM! KILL MOTHERFUCKING BAYNE. If you think he couldn't get any more pathetic, he also labels himself a "researcher', but from what I've seen he barely even reads the Wikipedia articles, I haven't seen a single piece of original content coming from him, I put more effort into my shitposts than he does in his best posts.

Killbayne if you're reading this I wish nothing but the worst for you.

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Koltin, EricsToastInTheCaf, Primate Murder, bit_bit46, Kinkeloukaitis, Mr Bubbless, humanity is overrated and like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 8:42 am

Quite possibly the worst true crime poster on the entire internet since sadgasm.

EricsToastInTheCaf and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27960
Forum Reputation : 108

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 9:00 am

Last edited by Amokauliflower on Sun May 15, 2022 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scully_Waffen

Scully_Waffen

Contribution Points : 20041
Forum Reputation : 0

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 9:05 am

u/Killbayne is an insane and deprivating person. He's absolutely chilling and his presence gives me shivers down my spine. We must not mention his username anymore as it'll inspire others to copy him.

humanity is overrated, Amokauliflower and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 11:19 am

A guide to making a u/Killbayne post:
1. Find a mass shooting anniversary that is happening soon
2. "Today is the anniversary of *random mass shooting* which left 2 dead and 15 injured"
3. Wait for upvotes from mindless redditors
4. Rinse and repeat for quick karma

EricsToastInTheCaf, Primate Murder, 22:22 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am

Last edited by Heresy on Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 3:58 pm

What’s the point of saying _ should have turned _ today as if were all destined to reach a certain age and pass away peacefully in an armchair surrounded by loved ones. We’re all bent on a road of destruction and decay one way or another.
Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 6:24 pm

For real! We should form an anti-Killbayne alliance
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26636
Forum Reputation : 52

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 6:43 pm

There are so many low effort posts on r/masskillers that I try to steer clear of the comments for the most part. Reddit is full of self-righteous dumbasses

Would rather be a chimp.

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, 22:22, Timur's Swan Song, ANOMIC and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 10:27 pm

Oh, so many people from r/masskillers are on my shit list. Killbayne is one of them.

humanity is overrated, 22:22 and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 10:43 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Words cannot describe the utter resent I have for u/Killbayne. This loser spends hours of his life every day on r/masskillers flooding the forum with the lowest quality posts imaginable. On the exact second after midnight of a mass shootings anniversary he will post an anniversary post for some quick karma. Mindless redditors actually upvote this low effort bullshit, the dumbass even made an entire subreddit just to post pictures of victims of shootings for karma. Every victim's birthday he will post about them and spend hours writing fan fiction about them in the comments. Everywhere I go I see his comments on YouTube, I'll be watching a random video and BOOM! KILL MOTHERFUCKING BAYNE. If you think he couldn't get any more pathetic, he also labels himself a "researcher', but from what I've seen he barely even reads the Wikipedia articles, I haven't seen a single piece of original content coming from him, I put more effort into my shitposts than he does in his best posts.

Killbayne if you're reading this I wish nothing but the worst for you.

Nothing like the repost tag on every single one of his posts

humanity is overrated and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31874
Forum Reputation : 50

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 2:24 pm

It's reddit what do you expect reddit is designed to only promote the most basic and most Advertiser friendly normie trash imaginable there are these subhumans who made a posts that are the literally just pictures of *insert mass killer* with the caption rare photo of *insert mass killer* even though the picture isn't there in fact it's one of the first results on Google Images because of these people are too retarded to do anything more than just read a Wikipedia article the comments are just "Wow HaVen'T sEeN ThiS Pic bEf0re" one wise man once said "4chan is where smart people go to act dumb reddit is where dumb people go to act smart" when I first heard that quote I thought it was cringe and now I know what it means is that 4chan is the place when normal active members of society go to let off some steam and say some shocking things and reddit is there normies (like u/Killbayne) go posh there Advertiser friendly easy to consume the bottom of the barrel garbage

Techv4921

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 2:51 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
It's reddit what do you expect reddit is designed to only promote the most basic and most Advertiser friendly normie trash imaginable there are these subhumans who made a posts that are the literally just pictures of *insert mass killer* with the caption rare photo of *insert mass killer* even though the picture isn't there in fact it's one of the first results on Google Images because of these people are too retarded to do anything more than just read a Wikipedia article the comments are just "Wow HaVen'T sEeN ThiS Pic bEf0re" one wise man once said "4chan is where smart people go to act dumb reddit is where dumb people go to act smart" when I first heard that quote I thought it was cringe and now I know what it means is that 4chan is the place when normal active members of society go to let off some steam and say some shocking things and reddit is there normies (like u/Killbayne) go posh there Advertiser friendly easy to consume the bottom of the barrel garbage

Agreed. Most of their posts are things that can be found with a Wikipedia search. They should crack down on low-effort posts mocking a perpetrator's appearance or something, but they probably won't. The serial killer subreddit is also repetitive responses.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 2:57 pm

Killbayne is worse than most low-effort true crime "researchers" as he pretends to actually do proper research instead of just doing a quick read of wikipedia articles and posting basic information from those.

Banned

Contribution Points : 22928
Forum Reputation : 137

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 8:05 pm

I'm glad that the internet sucks so much now that the only way to escape reality is to go outside. You sure as fuck won't find Killbayne there. Go find a nice grassy knoll under the sun, hold your arms outwards, close your eyes and spin and twirl in everlasting peace knowing that real life is the new escapism.

Primate Murder, Mr Bubbless, CSIAgent, Amokauliflower and maidoomer like this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20445

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 12:50 am

Whenever I see killbayne's pfp I throw my chair out the window. I'm on my 17th chair...

Primate Murder, Mr Bubbless, Engel and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 10:52 am

As bad as he is, there are worse people on Reddit who I have a vendetta against.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 12:18 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
As bad as he is, there are worse people on Reddit who I have a vendetta against.
like who? for me it's everyone who use's reddit I don't like normies especially ones who use reddit that's a whole new level of faggory

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 7:41 am

Techv4921 wrote:

Post your shit list pl0x

humanity is overrated and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm

DevilishManiac wrote:
Techv4921 wrote:

Post your shit list pl0x
I don't need to write a shit list that would probably take more take effort then any post on pleddit THEY all post the same minimal effort Garbage
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 6:28 pm

diabolus wrote:
For real! We should form an anti-Killbayne alliance
don't worry there already is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 9:04 pm

DevilishManiac wrote:
Techv4921 wrote:

Post your shit list pl0x

All of Reddit are awful and lazy. I could make a list of specific users but it would be long

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2022 10:50 pm

And I also hate most of you users of r/masskillers, you people regurgitate the same pointless and meaningless insults towards shooters over and over again

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

BlackAndWhiteKittenz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:50 pm

Average r/masskiller user:

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 3:07 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Average r/masskiller user:
Back to top Go down
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

Contribution Points : 32855

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 9:45 pm

i hate r/masskillers its a hellscape of regurgitated garbage and reposts, i feel like those tards set alarms on their phones for the anniversaries of mass shootings so they can post a half-assed memorial post about it

Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, humanity is overrated, Engel, Amokauliflower and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27960
Forum Reputation : 108

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 1:12 am

The most "chilling" aspect of the possibility of ever being killed in a mass shooting is that this creep would compile pictures of me to satiate his victimpost fetish.

I feel like making an archive on mass shooting victims is on a similar level of uncomfortability to if I decided to make an archive on my next door neighbour. It's bizarre and feels invasive.

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, Mr Bubbless, CSIAgent, 22:22, ANOMIC and DevilishManiac like this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 4:40 am

7.62×39mm wrote:
i hate r/masskillers its a hellscape of regurgitated garbage and reposts, i feel like those tards set alarms on their phones for the anniversaries of mass shootings so they can post a half-assed memorial post about it

they actually do. they google "what shooting happened today" then bam instant karma

Primate Murder, Mr Bubbless, humanity is overrated and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 11:49 am

OMGGGG IT"S ADAM LANZA"S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Mr Bubbless, H_8725, humanity is overrated, Engel, Amokauliflower, 22:22, Timur's Swan Song and like this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 am

I HATE KILLBAYNE I HATE KILLBAYNE

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, Mr Bubbless, humanity is overrated, Amokauliflower, 22:22 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 10:01 am

DevilishManiac wrote:
I HATE KILLBAYNE I HATE KILLBAYNE

DevilishManiac likes this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 3:42 pm

this song reminds me of u/killbayne

kittycatmeow

Contribution Points : 18109

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 4:47 pm

their cock gets hard when he hears there’s another mass shooting, his grubby greasy fat fingers can’t wait to type into his cracked phone, opening the Reddit app to post general information found online to a bunch of 30 year old adults saying “When will this end?!” But they never get off their ass and try to do something. He will be a victim and he won’t be fast enough to run from the bullets, his lard anchors him down.

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, humanity is overrated, Engel, Amokauliflower and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
kittycatmeow

kittycatmeow

Contribution Points : 18109

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 4:52 pm

hey Reddit did you know this 2 year old that was slaughtered in the sandy hook shooting.. would’ve been 8 TODAY?!? (900 upvotes, comments calling her an angel no one really gives a fuck deep down, they just want to look good for other losers online.)

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, theartofwar, humanity is overrated, Engel, Amokauliflower, 22:22 and BlackAndWhiteKittenz like this post

Back to top Go down
Xbox666

Contribution Points : 18594
Forum Reputation : 2

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 12:11 am

i hate u/lognifii

We should start more threads were we single out Reddit users , would you guys like me to give out mine for starters?
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34832

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 1:31 am

killbayne is the epiphany of the cheetodust and sweat covered 15 year old "self-declared" soviet who thinks that his reddit karma is directly linked to the testosterone that he's trying so hard to get because his manboobs are making people think he's more of a woman than anything.

ironically, probably looks a lot like ethan crumbley.

Primate Murder, humanity is overrated and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 1:36 am

Killbayne is the yt boi in my basement as we speak. His punishment for posting once instead of 9000 times today... lecture on why I believe Turks are real whitey and assrape

theartofwar, Amokauliflower, 22:22 and DevilishManiac like this post

Back to top Go down
Xbox666

Contribution Points : 18594
Forum Reputation : 2

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 1:36 am

theartofwar wrote:
killbayne is the epiphany of the cheetodust and sweat covered 15 year old "self-declared" soviet who thinks that his reddit karma is directly linked to the testosterone that he's trying so hard to get because his manboobs are making people think he's more of a woman than anything.

ironically, probably looks a lot like ethan crumbley.
He has Barack Obama linked on his page last time I checked . Wierd. And he’s German?
Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 3:00 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by Kadewin on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25838
Forum Reputation : 25

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 5:59 pm

I hate that sub, i posted just a few posts, and My posts have few Interaction, i try to post something new, posts about not famous cases or media about mass killings, and when in going post some media i always search in the sub to look if someone posted that and is it was posted i don't post it but people don't care, it's like they only wanna know about the same cases, columbine, Sandy Hook, Vt, Jokela, Kerch, etc etc.

I try to post something new and nobody cares, but when someone post a Youtube video about a killers everybody likes, WTF?!, I remembered Saw a reditard who posted a Video of Randy Stair singing Pumped of kicks, a Youtube video stealed (because he didnt give author credits) from one of the main Youtube channel about Randy Stair "Mohn Jilius" and everybody likes it.. it makes me really sick.

And theres the tipical retarded who don't know the sub thematic like Killbayne and post about the victims, it's crazy because if You post about a victim, no detailed information about that victim, just basic information with 100% chances You Will have a lot of karma, prizes, and blowjobs.

The 90% of that sub community are assholes, They complain because someone gives the killer name but they are in a sub who only talks about they!, And as i said that sub is really repetitive, everybody talk about the same case, i literally saw Twitter masskillers fan's accounts with more knowledge of mass murderers than that community, it's like that sub don't want learn more, only the same.

Sorry for My English

theartofwar and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 22928
Forum Reputation : 137

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 10:25 pm

I hope the masskillers subreddit gets taken down so all the retarded users have to become twitter refugees with the looney groomed teens of today. I see the degenerate braindead girls of TCC twitter and the pretentious moralfag reddit retards of r/masskillers making fun of each other on their respective platforms, the best thing that could happen is if these two groups of people were forced to interact with each other.

Kinkeloukaitis, humanity is overrated and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34832

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 4:00 am

22:22 wrote:
I hope the masskillers subreddit gets taken down so all the retarded users have to become twitter refugees with the looney groomed teens of today. I see the degenerate braindead girls of TCC twitter and the pretentious moralfag reddit retards of r/masskillers making fun of each other on their respective platforms, the best thing that could happen is if these two groups of people were forced to interact with each other.

god it'd be funny to watch, the deprived edgelords fighting eachother on whoevers shitty topic is better. it's a shame that theyre enforcing rules to not get it shut down, because i'd much rather have it that way, who doesn't love a little in-fighting

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 4:34 am

I post there semi-frequently (regrettably) and while it is good for finding information/basic discussion at times due to the fact that waaaaaay more people use it, Reddit is just really bad for these types of things. You get the same topic again and again and you also have everyone moralfagging all the time when they are on a sub for discussing mass murder. It’s fucking annoying. Also it has the sort of “anything can disappear” effect that all modern social media is subject to. That’s why forums are better for this. Sigh Sad
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22293
Forum Reputation : 85

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 11:13 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25838
Forum Reputation : 25

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 2:27 pm

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like he's back on his bullshit boys!

When will this annoying fucking parasite learn that nothing he ever contributes to the internet is of any value?

Killbayne if you're reading this I urge you to quit using the internet entirely for everyone's benifit.

It's ironic because he calls himself a "Investigator and a passionate with the true crime".

But he only talks about the more Promoted mass killings and repost notices about a random mass killing who happened in Usa today, and i said Usa because, the 90% of his posts it's about the same Crime in usa, for him it's like no more countries exist, just Usa.

His Knowledge it's like and average redditor in r/masskillers, I was gonna say he has the knowledge Of a average Twitter tcc member but i remembered the Twitter users knows more than a average redditor in masskillers

Engel and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:01 am

[redacted]

Last edited by Kadewin on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 4:19 pm

r/masskillers should change their logo to snoo Adam Lanza, snoo Salvador, snoo Nikolas Cruz, and snoo Elliot Rodger with a Ukraine mixed pride flag

Engel, Amokauliflower, Timur's Swan Song and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm

u/Killbayne should u/kill himself

Primate Murder, Amokauliflower, Timur's Swan Song and unoriginalperson like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:25 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
 "researchers"
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""researcher"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 8:26 pm

rare photo of u/killbayne on his way to make his 5 billionth post about the result he got from looking up 'witch mass shooting happened today'

Primate Murder and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate u/Killbayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate u/Killbayne   I hate u/Killbayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate u/Killbayne
Page 1 of 1