Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hate crimes

Go down 
+5
Engel
humanity is overrated
Primate Murder
cakeman
Prednisolone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

Contribution Points : 47432
Forum Reputation : 48

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 pm

I remember reading a lot about these neo-nazi mass shootings and other attacks back in 2016/17 during the rise of the alt-right and found them to be interesting. Here’s some that I know of.

Brandon McInerney - fatally shot transgender student Larry “Latisha” King at E. O. Green Jr. High School in February 2008. Latisha had made advances towards him in front of other students, which resulted in him getting bullied. He previously attempted to recruit other students to help beat him up, but the other students showed no interest. He had brought a .22 caliber revolver to class on the day of the attack, and shot King in the back of the head at close range in a computer lab, killing him.

Roger Needham - wore a Nazi pin to class and got bullied for it. In 1978, he brought a Luger to school and shot two students because of this bullying for his beliefs, killing one, wounding the other.

Michael Hernandez - was obsessed with death metal, Hitler and Christianity and made a list of people he was going to kill, including his own sister. He had stabbed a mixed-race student to death and later made racist remarks about his victim, expressing no remorse for the killing.

Mitchell W. Adkins - hacked two students in the cafeteria with a machete, wounding them after asking them if they were Democrat or Republican. He had complained about being discriminated against on campus for his support of Donald Trump.

Sean Christopher Urbanski - stabbed a black ROTC student to death on a college campus in 2017, killing him. He had blocked a doorway for the student before stabbing him on a bus stop (although other sources say it was during a fight). He was later found to have run a FaceBook group called “Alt-Reich Nation”.

William Atchison - shot and killed two Hispanic students at Aztec High School in New Mexico before turning the gun on himself after a teacher barricaded her classroom with a couch. He was later found to have left a lengthy digital footprint of white supremacist websites and rhetoric.

I know there’s more, but I just included school attacks. I’ll dump some more in the upcoming posts.

EricsToastInTheCaf and CSIAgent dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Prednisolone

Prednisolone

Contribution Points : 47432
Forum Reputation : 48

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Keith Luke - raped and shot a Cape Verdean immigrant in her home before fatally shooting her sister. He then shot at people entering the home to help the victims after going back to his van to reload his gun. Afterwards, he drove down the street and shot another Cape Verdean immigrant who was pushing a shopping cart, killing him right in front of two police officers. This resulted in a chase, ending with Luke crashing into a truck, ending his spree after he was taken into custody. He had planned on laying low for the rest of the night until Brockton’s Jewish bingo night festivities began to kick in, so that he could shoot up a synagogue before turning the gun on himself. The attacks coincidentally occurred on the same day as Barack Obama’s inauguration in January 2009. He later killed himself in prison in 2014.

Richard Poplawski - killed three police officers, injuring two others with an AK-47 before being shot in the chest and surrendering. Previously, he was known to use the word “n*gger” casually, even using the same word repeatedly during the 911 call after he had been shot, harbored white supremacist beliefs and expressed a hatred for for law enforcement.

Jeremy Christian - stabbed three men who accosted him on a Portland subway train, killing two, after making disparaging remarks to two Muslim women.

James Fields - rammed his 2010 Dodge Challenger through a crowd of Antifa protesters, killing 1, injuring nearly three dozen others.

Dylann Roof - killed 9 black parishioners at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Jerad and Amanda Miller - killed three people, including two officers and an armed civilian who tried ambushing Jerad but was shot by Amanda before they both later died in a shootout with Las Vegas police officers.

Wade Michael Page - killed 6 Sikhs at a Sikh temple, injuring 4 others. He was a member of a Neo-Nazi metal band called “End Apathy.”

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80622
Forum Reputation : 1491

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 9:23 pm

When did "rhetoric" become a way to dismiss logical reasoning that ends in opinions my middle school dislikes
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64208
Forum Reputation : 446

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 am

Buford O'Neal Furrow, Jr. - Member of the Aryan Nations. He injured five people when he shot up the North Valley Jewish Community Center. After shooting up the Jewish Community Center, he carjacked a woman and killed a postman. The shooting ended when he turned himself in at an FBI office in Las Vegas.

Robert Bowers - Posted antisemitic content on Gab. He killed 11 people and injured 6 at the Tree of Life synagogue. The shooting ended when he surrendered after a gunfight and a standoff with the police.

Anton Lundin Petterson - He attacked Kronan school in Trollhättan with a sword. He would kill 3 and injure 1. The attack ended when the police shot Petterson. The motive was deemed as a hate crime due to how Petersson only stabbed darker people compared to whites.

Gregory A. Bush - He shot up a Kroger supermarket and killed 2 African-Americans. After killing his two victims, he got into a gunfight with a concealed carrier and passed by a witness and said to him, "Don’t shoot me. I won't shoot you. Whites don’t shoot whites." He was later arrested after driving away.

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31999
Forum Reputation : 50

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:10 pm

Dylann Storm Roof (2015 Charleston church shooting) On the 17th of June, 2015 at the time 21 year old Dylann Roof killed 9 people Clementa C. Pinckney, Cynthia Graham Hurd, Susie Jackson, Ethel Lee Lance, Depayne Middleton-Doctor, Tywanza Sanders, Daniel L. Simmons, Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, and Myra Thompson he also Injured 1

Thomas Edwin Blanton Jr., Herman Frank Cash, Robert Edward Chambliss, and Bobby Frank Cherry (1963 16th Street Baptist Church bombing) On the 15th of September 1963 four Klan's men planted 19 sticks of dynamite attached to a timing device beneath the steps located on the east side of the church witch detonated killing four church-goers Addie Mae Collins, Cynthia Wesley, Carole Robertson, and Carol Denise McNair
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36300
Forum Reputation : 197

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:31 pm

[quote="Prednisolone"]

William Atchison - shot and killed two Hispanic students at Aztec High School in New Mexico before turning the gun on himself after a teacher barricaded her classroom with a couch. He was later found to have left a lengthy digital footprint of white supremacist websites and rhetoric.

Theres no evidence Aztec was a hate crime. Seemed to me William just wanted to end his life but also try to get some notoriety while doing it. Plus we don't know if William really espoused those belief's cause he was a known internet troll, he could have just been joking when it came to neo nazism but then again maybe he actually did believe in it. And if im not mistaken aren't a lot of students at Aztec Hispanic anyway? Probably could have just been a coincidence that his victims were Hispanic. Plus considering he was a former student he probably just wanted to attack a place where he was familiar with the layout while also getting more notoriety doing it than shooting up a gas station since school shootings always get a lot of media coverage.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

QuestionMark and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963
Forum Reputation : 25

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 11:41 pm

David Sonboly obviusly.

Well that was a 50/50, hate Crime, 50% personally, 50% hate crime
Back to top Go down

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 5:51 am

Anton Lundin Petterson - dressed up as darth vader and slashed 3 people dead with a sword

Stephan Balliet - Tarrant copycat who killed 2 people and injured 3 with his (shit) 3D printed weapons, also tried to attack a synagogue but failed

Brenton Tarrant - I mean.. this is self-explanatory, he targeted 2 mosques.

Philip Manshaus - With the only victim being his chinese sister, just like Balliet but with a mosque, he tried to enter but failed due to being put on a chokehold.

John Earnest - Targeted the Chabad of Poway, was very anti-semetic

Robert Bowers: John Earnest but succeeded in what he did
Back to top Go down
yorkie14

Contribution Points : 17325

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 3:48 am

salviesta wrote:
Anton Lundin Petterson - dressed up as darth vader and slashed 3 people dead with a sword

Stephan Balliet - Tarrant copycat who killed 2 people and injured 3 with his (shit) 3D printed weapons, also tried to attack a synagogue but failed

Philip Manshaus - With the only victim being his chinese sister, just like Balliet but with a mosque, he tried to enter but failed due to being put on a chokehold.

they were not 3d printed. i think he used a luty and a slamfire shotgun

Last edited by yorkie14 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : they were not 3d printed. i think he used a luty and a slamfire shotgun)
Back to top Go down

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 2:23 am

yorkie14 wrote:
salviesta wrote:

they were not 3d printed. i think he used a luty and a slamfire shotgun

Parts of the Luty were 3d printed, also he made his own ammunition.
Back to top Go down
yorkie14

Contribution Points : 17325

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: atomwaffen   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 7:54 am

h [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56588
Forum Reputation : 0

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 pm

Mark Essex and Micah Johnson come to mind as does Omar Thornton.

Contribution Points : 24423
Forum Reputation : 50

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Kori Ali Muhammad (2017 Fresno Spree Shooting)

Frank Robert James (2022 New York City Subway attack)

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
Mark Essex
Typical bullied shooter.

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
Micah Johnson come to mind as does Omar Thornton.
Does killing of uniformed personnel fall under hate crimes?

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
David Sonboly obviusly.

Well that was a 50/50, hate Crime, 50% personally, 50% hate crime
More like 90% personal. He was one of the few shooters that took steps to ensure his abusers would be among killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate crimes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate crimes   Hate crimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate crimes
Page 1 of 1