Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oxford Shooter Archive?

Go down 
+6
22:22
lognifiiskurk
CSIAgent
ad
Mr Bubbless
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24456
Forum Reputation : 125

Oxford Shooter Archive? Empty
PostSubject: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 10:45 pm

Is there any complete archive of the Oxford school shooting? Shooter, Parents, Victims, etc.
I remember seeing videos on the James Crumbley youtube channel from 2016 which was used in the infamous Inside Edition video and a bunch of it was deleted afterwards before his Instagram was deleted. It was pretty big when it happened with many online threats and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2022 2:04 am

HAHAHA, no...

22:22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

Contribution Points : 22025
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 5:59 pm

I have this.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27133
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 6:44 pm

Why are so many people into the Oxford shooting? Some greasy haired dweeb with horrible looking glasses shot some kids because of "muh demons".

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Mohammad2 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ad

ad

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 6:49 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Why are so many people into the Oxford shooting? Some greasy haired dweeb with horrible looking glasses shot some kids because of "muh demons".
Because without him 2021 would have been a boring year for school shootings, think I’ve he hadn’t brought a gun into school how different our lives would be then..
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27133
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:19 pm

ad wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Because without him 2021 would have been a boring year for school shootings, think I’ve he hadn’t brought a gun into school how different our lives would be then..
He said he was going to be a serial killer if he didn't do his shooting

ad

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 7:48 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
ad wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
He said he was going to be a serial killer if he didn't do his shooting
Doubt that, maybe a failed one. He might’ve started off w his parents, but then again he apologized to them in his diary.. so maybe he would’ve killed a girl instead.

He was going to act then not put off his killing career until he got older so he was never going to be a successful serial killer.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:24 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Is there any complete archive of the Oxford school shooting? Shooter, Parents, Victims, etc.
I remember seeing videos on the James Crumbley youtube channel from 2016 which was used in the infamous Inside Edition video and a bunch of it was deleted afterwards before his Instagram was deleted. It was pretty big when it happened with many online threats and stuff.
Here's one of Ethan's youtube videos, I'm planning to upload the other two I have soon.

22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 23203
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:51 pm

ad wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:

Nikolas Cruz ruined an entire generation of edgelords, I remember a time when I thought Randy Stair or Elliot Rodger were as embarrassing as it gets. Oh, how naive. The bar is lowered all the time, God bless America. Foreign ones on the other hand have actually been pretty interesting lately.

ANOMIC and paranoiadance like this post

Mohammad2 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 35107

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm

Crumbley reminds me of the stereotypical "weird" or "band" kid. I do think people are diving too deep into him but then again his parents did something to make him "memorable" but that's just my thoughts. To me, he's just an edgelord with a narcissist complex. he was quoted asking where he could get his fan mail. he seems like the kind of kid to play minecraft all day, never shower, then complain when he doesn't get mcdonalds for dinner.

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39446
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 8:18 am

ad wrote:
Because without him 2021 would have been a boring year for school shootings
We literally had Kazan and Perm within months of each other, what more could you ask for? Besides, all Crumbley did was divert attention away from more interesting cases just because high school shootings in America are the fad right now.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 6:46 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
Here's one of Ethan's youtube videos, I'm planning to upload the other two I have soon.

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20720

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:24 pm

Ethan Crumbley is one of the most boring shooters like ever. He was some greasy haired generic edgelord kid who voluntarily didn't kill himself. Why would you go to an American jail on purpose? All of his thoughts were unoriginal, you can tell he was copying Nikolas Cruz. He even tried the demon shit...

Maybe it's because I'm an adult now but almost all of the younger teen school shooters were extremely boring and whiney. I used to be interested in them but looking back they're insufferable, even more than usual.

Mr Bubbless, H_8725 and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 2:14 pm

CSIAgent wrote:

Mainly, I wanna watch the parents get 30 in prison. Ethan himself is not that special.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 9:28 pm

I just want the cctv

PostSubject: Re: Oxford Shooter Archive?   Oxford Shooter Archive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oxford Shooter Archive?
Page 1 of 1