Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weis Market shooting archive

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
Clogerhead
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Weis Market shooting archive Empty
PostSubject: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 8:56 pm

This is a compilation of different files related to the Weis Market shooting.
The files from the “Digital Set” are not included.

The shooting
Spoiler:

Randy's online accounts
Spoiler:

Aftermath (reactions, news)
Spoiler:

Random files
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:35 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clogerhead

Clogerhead

Contribution Points : 50943
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 4:08 am

Wow I never knew we had any of the emails. This is all really interesting stuff. I wish I could read the email he sent to Damian.
Speaking of Damian, here's what he tweeted about Randy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's some obituaries of the victims:

Here's a fundraiser that Brian Hayes's family made:

Here's a few interesting news pages with some short interviews/quotes:

"little teen pirn" -Nikolas Cruz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 5:22 am

Clogerhead wrote:

“…The warrant includes Newell’s account of the shootings. She contacted Wyoming County 911 at 12:44 a.m. Thursday to report her friend was shot by Stair.”
I didn’t know this. I thought that the shooting started at 12: 50. Also:
“Troopers said Stair texted his mother at 12:37 a.m. Thursday, discussing journals he kept and how he wanted his remains disposed.”
And Nelly said that she received the email at 09: 40 p.m. (west coast time), which would translate to 12: 40 a.m. on Pennsylvania (if I’m not mistaken).

One more thing:
“Troopers were advised David Waugh received a text message from Stair hours before the shooting. In that message, Stair reportedly told Waugh “he was going to be dead.”
I remember reading that Randy talked to a friend while playing Xbox, on the night of the shooting… but, here they talk about a “text message”. So maybe he sent David’s email early?
Edit: Never mind.... he probably just saw Randy's posts with the links to Mediafire, on the Andrew Blaze account.

Clogerhead wrote:
Damian’s twitter message is on the “Screenshots” section.

Last edited by Alex213 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:01 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 2:56 am

G4145 wrote:
It'd be nice to be able to view literally a single one of the links you've posted here, but that site is, in three words; absolute fucking shit.

The links are fine… you can’t open them? What happens when you click on one?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 5:15 am

Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
It'd be nice to be able to view literally a single one of the links you've posted here, but that site is, in three words; absolute fucking shit.

Yeah it works for me too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have to download them to view it.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:36 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 9:41 pm

G4145 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have to download them to view it.
Oh, i know, and i've tried.

But, of course, it doesn't work.

Well, I don’t know… maybe if you try with a different browser? Anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Files added to the original post:
-Social media accounts - Back up 01 (Sites: Bandcamp, DevianArt, SoundCloud, StupidVideos, Wikia, Youtube).

-Social media accounts - videos (many from twitter, and one from instagram)

-Media Coverage (Pictures, videos from youtube and other sites, and news articles)

-Media Coverage 02 (videos only)

Note: The “.7z” files were saved by someone else, before the accounts were deleted. I just found these files on archive .org. Some appear to have an error… but for the most part, they work.
I still have some more files to upload…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:15 pm

Also, some kid stabbed people on the Weis Market of Randy’s town, Dallas; on January of 2017… I just thought that it was interesting:
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 am

Alex213 wrote:
Also, some kid stabbed people on the Weis Market of Randy’s town, Dallas; on January of 2017… I just thought that it was interesting:

One hell of a coincidence though.

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:29 am

What Randy did on June 07/08 (known timeline).
Before the shooting:
Spoiler:

The shooting:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex213 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85289
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 6:00 pm

He also was planning to blow up the propane tanks but he could not find the key.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:

Well, I don’t know… maybe if you try with a different browser? Anyone else have this problem?
I used to have this problem with mega, I'd suggest posting this stuff on Mediafire or, even better, the Internet Archive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:36 pm

James411 wrote:
He also was planning to blow up the propane tanks but he could not find the key.

I know that Randy said that, but on an article (that I forgot to add; now I did) is mention, quote:
"Jeff Mitchell, the Wyoming County District Attorney, sent a press release stating Stair did “extensive damage” to the interior of the store by “shooting up different aisles and counters.” Stair also shot propane tanks in the store, “presumably to ignite them,” Mitchell said.”
So, maybe he used the small propane tanks that the store sells.

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Alex213 wrote:
G4145 wrote:

I used to have this problem with mega, I'd suggest posting this stuff on Mediafire or, even better, the Internet Archive.

Hmm… well, I never use it; but I’ll try with Internet Archive… once I’m done with uploading things to Mega.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 10:22 am

Last update, on the original post:

-Media coverage 03: Videos, mostly from PA homepage.

-More files: This one has a little bit of everything (I didn’t know what name to put it). It has the interview to Laura Faverty, the video from youtube of the road from Dallas to Tunkhannock, some more screenshots; and pictures of Weis Market’s doors (from inside and outside).

-Episodes of the podcast The Dark Divide: It’s very well done, so I’ll just add it here too.

-Back up of Randy’s Twitter and Instagram accounts: This contains a few links to other people’s accounts, so I can’t post it here; send me a PM if you want the files. The one of Instagram have an error… in some of the posts you can see the text, but not the images. That’s why I added another back up (incomplete, in this case).

That would be it… BTW, it’s there any screenshot from his facebook accounts? (Or the other one from Instagram), I just found one, and I’m not even sure that’s from facebook…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 11:23 am

I found another commentary of Point Baron, on Youtube (it’s from 2 years ago):

Spoiler:

Also, I corrected (on the timeline) the time of the posts Randy made on Twitter. One important detail is that he posted the links to Mediafire (and to his last Youtube video) at around 00: 10 a.m. of June 08; and not at 09: 10 p. m. of June 07, as I said first… which makes more sense, considering what he said on the suicide tapes.

Last edited by Alex213 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 7:20 pm

Songs on the “Westborough High Massacre” Video:

00:52 - Quote from "American Idiot", by Green Day
04:00 to 07:55 - "Hella Good", by No Doubt
07:56 to 08:59 - Intro of the cartoon/fragment of "Comeback Song", by Send Request
13:42 to 15:17 - fragment of "Anymore", by Send Request
15:55 to 18:00 - "My Last Confession", by Send Request
24:28 to 29:01 - "When We Were Young", by Adele/cover version by Jemma Johnson
29:01 to 33:04 - "You Are My Sunshine"/cover version by Jemma Johnson
33:05 to 36:40 - "When You Die", by Sound Of Life/cover version by Nighty (Randy's friend)
36:41 to 40:39 - "The Time's Never Right", by Jemma Johnson
40:40 to 41:56 - fragment of "Together Forever"/soundtrack of Pokemon

Also, did you notice that on 07:33, when Rachael says "...out of your toxic, attention whoring veins", Randy added his face for a few seconds, on the video? Haha

Last edited by Alex213 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Last edited by Alex213 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 7:08 am

More bullshit Randy Stair-related (this is also added to the first post):
-Reviews that Based Shaman did about the case (the uploads are not mine): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-TwitLonger (longer posts from the Pioneers Productions twitter account): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, two of the old channels (from 2008) of Randy’s brother are still up… the names are “Goldenlockz” and “orangejulius21” (Randy’s brother doesn’t use them, and he probably forgot about them at this point). There’s nothing “new” there except for a prank call that Jeremy did, where Randy appears for a few seconds.

I don’t think that I’ll be posting much more about the case… basically because I don’t have anything else. I guess that now I’ll just wait for someone to send a “FOIA”, or whatever (anyone…?  rabbit )

And, I would like to know more about the point of view of the people that knew randy… because all that we know about this story it’s what Randy choose to tell. Hopefully some day one of them will open up about it… but it probably won’t happen.

Last edited by Alex213 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 9:43 am

Last edited by Alex213 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pop

Contribution Points : 39645
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Thanks for your posts Alex. The videos he uploaded really got to me in this weird dark sad way. May he and the victims Rest In Peace in the great darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 5:01 am

The statistics of the Ember’s Ghost Squad youtube channel, before and after the shooting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 6:03 am

Update:
-More files 02: screenshots and a short video from the Andrew__Blaze instagram account. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Twitter - Pictures (PioneersProd 2009-2013): It has many rare pictures of Randy, a few pictures from inside the supermarket, and a lot of random things. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I want to also make a back-up of the rest of that twitter account (2014-2015), and the remaining EGS accounts… but that will take a while.

Also, I should say that the videos from “Media Coverage” aren’t on the higher quality. I didn’t pay much attention to that detail when I first download them, and I won’t download the videos again… so if you are interested in the case, and have some time to spare, that’s something you can do.
And, apparently there’re many pictures of Randy from newspapers, on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but you need to subscribe to the site to see them.

Last edited by Alex213 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Update… these files were added:

-The autopsy reports: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-A partial archive of one of Randy’s Facebook accounts (I’m pretty sure that it’s the only one available): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-All the pics on the EGS twitter accounts, on the higher quality (except for the accounts that were deleted): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Fanfics, from around 2013-2015: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 am

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 3:50 am

Burn wrote:
Thanks for the links, it's really an intriguing case.

Sure, no problem. It’s a fun case to research, I’ll say that… he left so much stuff behind that even now I’m still finding rare back-ups, pictures, or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 3:58 am

Update (probably the last one, at least that something big appears):

-Pics from Twitter, PioneersProd account, 2014: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Pics from Twitter, PioneersProd account, 2015: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Songs used on the Westborough High Massacre video (besides the audios, it contains 3 videos; that’s why the file size): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Sleep talk audios (yeah… because… that exist): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-News coverage (more videos, and a few pictures. Nothing big… but there’s a video from the press conference): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-About the sleep talk audios, he used to record himself sleeping a lot back on 2012/13 (using an app), and he made like 6 videos on his main channel, just playing these audios and talking about them.
One thing worth mentioning is that he recorded himself one last time on May, 2017, for some reason; after two years of not using the app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weis Market shooting archive   Weis Market shooting archive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weis Market shooting archive
Page 1 of 1