Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97715
Forum Reputation : 440

Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Empty
PostSubject: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Randy was planning with Sept 7th 2017 in mind. He still talks about this specific date on his April 11th 2017 video. Barely 2 month before the shooting he is still planning for Sep 7th. And he openly states about teh supermarket that "I don't want to die in there, that would be lame as fuck".

So what made him skip 3 months? His westborough video wasn't ready, the animators were not delivering the content in time. If anything, this was reason to postpone the attack, not hasten it.

Also on April 11th he says he is "75% sure" he will just shoot himself in his room. 13 days later he already has 250 shotgun shells. If you plan to shoot yourself, you don't need 250 shells (especially buckshot, you want slugs instead).

Now on 29th April he is already saying teh attack: "I want it to be on June 9th".

My point is: I can understand if he is looking at various factors and wants to change the date, but in that case why is he so specific about a date, a fixed number... only to change it and again be very specific about another date?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

unknown010 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm

He said in one video that he changed the date because he couldn't wait no more and wanted to die. I also think he said one of his victims would be leaving soon so he had to change the date.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:15 pm

He couldn't wait to join his ghost squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 pm

You don't suicide with slugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Also on April 11th he says he is "75% sure" he will just shoot himself in his room. 13 days later he already has 250 shotgun shells. If you plan to shoot yourself, you don't need 250 shells.

Well if you take into consideration just how shitty Randy's shooting abilities and aim was, maybe he WAS just planning to kill himself. Haha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
He said in one video that he changed the date because he couldn't wait no more and wanted to die. I also think he said one of his victims would be leaving soon so he had to change the date.

I do remember him saying something along the lines of he didn't know if he could hold out that much longer. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:

sLUGS ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:
Yeah, I say 00 buckshot or Get the fuck outta my buildin'.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 3:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Also on April 11th he says he is "75% sure" he will just shoot himself in his room. 13 days later he already has 250 shotgun shells. If you plan to shoot yourself, you don't need 250 shells.

Well if you take into consideration just how shitty Randy's shooting abilities and aim was, maybe he WAS just planning to kill himself. Haha

He kills 4 out of the 5 people in the store. He had that last person a few meters away, ready to be killed. He spared Kristan on purpose for some absurd reason which I can't comprehend.

So he did kill all the people he decided to shoot at. The huge ammo expenditure was all him shooting at the products and other stuff in the store, for what seems to have been fun.

That is the big mystery here - why did he let Kristan live. Its not like he terrorizzed her playing god and then decided to let her live so she would spread the story. In his vids he mentions Kristan casually in one sentence with Victoria Brong (who he killed), as people who move around the store mostly togeather. The implication was that he seems to ahve wanted to kill both Kristan and Victoria, probably one after another in the same space.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 3:15 pm

One of the perpetrators of the CMR rampage spared somebody because she had her easter egg smashed 10 years before, so sparing people is nothing new.

Randy wan't interested in a high score, (he should have been), he was wanting to join EGS.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
sparing people is nothing new.

Thanks captain obvious!

What made me wonder about Kristan is this specific point in his vid from 10:50 to roughly 11:50:

He mentions all 4 persons, states where they are gonna be and he does not show any difference in voice, facial expression or gestures when he moves from Victoria to Kristan. He mentiones them in one single swoop, basically the only thing he cares is that they have no reason to be in the back, so he can kill them on CCTV.

So to me, it feels jarring. In the vid he just mentions Kristan in one breath with all the other people he killed. No sign whatsoever that he is going to spare anyone, especially her or Victoria.

But then on the night of the attack, he does just that. He spares her without any interaction. If he would taunt her, make her beg for her life, scare the wits out of her and then let her go - yeah then it would make sense. Then it would have meant he did it for kics and/or infamy/fame.

But spare her like this, stand a few meters with a shotgun, stare at her back without even looking her in the eye? That is curious.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

He kills 4 out of the 5 people in the store. He had that last person a few meters away, ready to be killed. He spared Kristan on purpose for some absurd reason which I can't comprehend.

So he did kill all the people he decided to shoot at. The huge ammo expenditure was all him shooting at the products and other stuff in the store, for what seems to have been fun.

It's just a joke.

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:37 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

It's just a joke.
Sabratha doesn't get jokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

It's just a joke.

Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

It's just a joke.

It's also possible she hasn't watched all of Randy's shooting vids and isn't aware that he could barely hit a target while standing right on top of it! Haha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:14 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

It's just a joke.

Dayyyyyyyyymn, that was good. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 1:18 am

Sabratha wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:
sparing people is nothing new.
Thanks captain obvious!

calm down
Back to top Go down
catyofthebanz

catyofthebanz

Contribution Points : 57953
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 am

I think he was just impatient, wanted to get it over with. I think his childish side gave into his decision into just going through with it early (we know how big his childish side was...).
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85139
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 5:26 pm

I think he spared her after shooting 3 other people. If I remember correctly. Maybe a part of him felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 5:33 pm

James411 wrote:
I think he spared her after shooting 3 other people. If I remember correctly. Maybe a part of him felt guilty.
He said in his videos that he was going to spare one person so they could tell people what happened. I don't think Randy had any guilt in him.
Back to top Go down
catyofthebanz

catyofthebanz

Contribution Points : 57953
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
James411 wrote:
He said in his videos that he was going to spare one person so they could tell people what happened. I don't think Randy had any guilt in him.

I feel like Randy was the type of person to be acting all tough to hide how soft he was inside. Guilt or regret must've ran through him at some point... For his videos he was just sitting in his room, I think he wasn't thinking very hard about what it actually feels like to go on a shooting rampage, so I don't really trust what he said
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 am

James411 wrote:

That is possible, she was iirc the last person alive at that point. I wonder if she didn't heave hear hedphone on and heard what had happened, would Randy still spare her?

Or was it precisely that fact that saved her? That she was entirely oblivious to the whole event and Randy could have just shot her in the back and kill her before she even realized what is going on? I think that her being entirely defenceless and oblivious to the carnage might have been what triggered Randy to leave her alone.

Maybe its also the whole "shoot a guy in the back" thing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Here's a quote from Parents Goodbye Part 2 that could help answer the question:
"I originally wanted to do it in September of this year, but...I just didn't wanna risk waiting that long  and also the fact that i couldn't wait that long. I was...done...with life - i was just done. And i also knew like  the longer i put it off, the more of a risk i had of getting caught with it, you know? Social media like always heard like you know like the FBI or the Police can like monitor and track you on websites and all this  and keep an eye on what you're posting about and what you're doing and the places you're visiting on the internet and all this and...um...the more i did it i just felt like i couldn't risk going much longer. 'Cause i mean I was uploading all this stuff to to the mediafire page throughout this entire endeavor and i just kept thinking 'what if the police are tracking this stuff?' 'cuz you never know. I don't think they ever did. Cops probably had no clue about this, so."

Timestamp is 22:13 - 23:19
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Here's a quote from Parents Goodbye Part 2 that could help answer the question:
"I originally wanted to do it in September of this year, but...I just didn't wanna risk waiting that long  and also the fact that i couldn't wait that long. I was...done...with life - i was just done. And i also knew like  the longer i put it off, the more of a risk i had of getting caught with it, you know? Social media like always heard like you know like the FBI or the Police can like monitor and track you on websites and all this  and keep an eye on what you're posting about and what you're doing and the places you're visiting on the internet and all this and...um...the more i did it i just felt like i couldn't risk going much longer. 'Cause i mean I was uploading all this stuff to to the mediafire page throughout this entire endeavor and i just kept thinking 'what if the police are tracking this stuff?' 'cuz you never know. I don't think they ever did. Cops probably had no clue about this, so."

Timestamp is 22:13 - 23:19

Thanks, great post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?   Weis market shooting - why not September 7th? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weis market shooting - why not September 7th?
Page 1 of 1