Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Library Photo

Go down 
+5
CountAnton
Mr Bubbless
Xtina
REBDOMINE99
Adzybear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61336
Forum Reputation : 100

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 4:54 pm

Bill Ockham posted this recently, so i can't take any credit what so ever.

It's the Glass Trophy Case that Dylan shot through. To the left off shot is where Lauren was killed.

No doubt in my mind that this came from Randy Brown. Infact, I would put my life on it.

I wonder what else he has? He claimed to have burned the leaked library photos. I beg to differ!

Anyway, great quality, haunting photo!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sscc, REBELVODKA, REBDOMINE99, Xtina, Louen, wickedgem and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 37212
Forum Reputation : 50

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2022 5:25 pm

he will it's bill ockham for gods sake lol he has all the good shit like my old dealer lmao

Anarky, anna444 and Kalamity like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 36181
Forum Reputation : 256

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 12:16 am

Awesome.

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39671
Forum Reputation : 731

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 2:49 am

Can't wait for Bill to taunt the Columbiners for months just for measly crumbs like this. If he has all of this why doesn't he just release the crime scene photos already?

Primate Murder, bit_bit46, REBDOMINE99, DevilishManiac and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 36181
Forum Reputation : 256

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 5:51 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Can't wait for Bill to taunt the Columbiners for months just for measly crumbs like this. If he has all of this why doesn't he just release the crime scene photos already?
I know. I'm guessing he likes the attention.

Adzybear

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 8:20 am

Here is another photo from the other side of the case. Laurens dead body has been cropped out on the right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Louen and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 7:55 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:

He could do an anonymous leak via a different platform. Unless, of course, he has some kind of moral problem with doing it Rolling Eyes
It goes without saying, if it were me, these would have been out there long ago.
Back to top Go down
CountAnton

CountAnton

Contribution Points : 23115
Forum Reputation : 0

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 5:25 am

Didn't he mention to have a copy of the basement tapes once? (Pretty sure it's a lie or else we would have a snippet by now, not just audio). This dude enjoys the attention too much to give it up lmao. Poor columbiners.

bit_bit46 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 37212
Forum Reputation : 50

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2022 5:53 pm

CountAnton wrote:
Didn't he mention to have a copy of the basement tapes once? (Pretty sure it's a lie or else we would have a snippet by now, not just audio). This dude enjoys the attention too much to give it up lmao. Poor columbiners.
lol n i thought emos craved attention

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 44038
Forum Reputation : 1174

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2022 6:21 pm

Columbiners are spoiled rotten with the amount of content they have already while I'm over here waiting for new content for Robert Hawkins since circa 2007.

Koltin, bit_bit46, EyebrownSonSun, theartofwar and DevilishManiac like this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 35332

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 12:40 am

CountAnton wrote:

i sort of knew from the start that he fed off attention. not enough attention for a release? he simply won't release it. the guy feeds off of people's reactions when he says he "plans" to release something but never follows his word. i've kinda given up on him, unfortunate he's the kind of individual who ended up with that info, but it is what it is.

Adzybear, bit_bit46 and DangerLine like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:08 pm

He has NOTHING to release like that

bit_bit46 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20945

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:32 pm

Bill Ockham is a grifter and will never release anything of worth. Nothing new will ever come out about Columbine besides some minor stuff.

Koltin, Adzybear and bit_bit46 like this post

Back to top Go down
Alexz

Contribution Points : 27130

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 5:56 pm

way cool

Adzybear and theartofwar dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Library Photo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Library Photo   New Library Photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Library Photo
Page 1 of 1