Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60390
Forum Reputation : 25

Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 5:45 am

Eric Harris ( April 9th, 1981 - April 20th, 1999)
Today would have been his 41st birthday. Crazy to think it’s been that long.

VoDKaComeHere, Kinkeloukaitis, Raposa, Sufficient-weight, Cresearch and nochcherna like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 6:25 am

Last edited by Heresy on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47539
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:34 am

xD and I'm agree with post above me

VoDKaComeHere dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:39 am

I'm 20 years old. It's insane to me that eric would've been old enough to be my dad if he was still alive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 am

REBELVODKA wrote:

You all are toxic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 7:00 am

Last edited by Heresy on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 am

Heresy wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:

You all are toxic.

Not caring about a cringelord who did nothing important besides shooting up his school and inspiring a bunch of immature teens and manchildren to follow in his footsteps isn't toxic. There are more ways to deal with reality than dicksucking someone you’ll cringe at in the future.

Considering this forum is directly about one of the shooters whose birthday just passed...
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26886
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 10:55 am

Sure is weird to think about.

Would rather be a chimp.

VoDKaComeHere likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35852
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 3:55 pm

It's weird to think he'd be 3 yrs older than me but stuck at the age of 18

VoDKaComeHere likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64587
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 5:49 pm

Would have if he wasn't a such a smooth-brained bitch.

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 6:03 pm

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:

You all are toxic.

Yeah like wtf, this is the columbine forum about the two shooters. Kinda makes sense to post for the birthday like you would the anniversary of the shooting

VoDKaComeHere, Xtina and nochcherna like this post

Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Heresy wrote:
DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
REBELVODKA wrote:

You all are toxic.

Not caring about a cringelord who did nothing important besides shooting up his school and inspiring a bunch of immature teens and manchildren to follow in his footsteps isn't toxic. There are more ways to deal with reality than dicksucking someone you’ll cringe at in the future.

We didn’t were worshipping him or anything like that lol, it simply was pointing out his birthday. If you don’t care then why are you even on the columbine forum. That’s the whole reason you even saw the post. Make it make sense

VoDKaComeHere, Sufficient-weight, Xtina, kaztiel and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.    Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris would of turned 41 today.
Page 1 of 1