Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?

Go down 
+3
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
ChaotixBoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 65817
Forum Reputation : 0

Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Empty
PostSubject: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Brown family explained when they saw the tapes, Eric was showing off his arsenal and Dylan said, "My Uncle is going to be very upset." Due to some Jewish holiday. And Eric looked at him with a sinister look, "You're Jewish?" Dylan then started probably lying like saying, "Only a half, no like a fourth." Then it seemed Dylan was like could Eric turn on me? It was very weird and quick they described it.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think Eric pushed it off or was really starting question Dylan and what he was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 pm

I don't think Eric cared. Dylan was his best friend.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:55 am

Ivan wrote:
I don't think Eric cared. Dylan was his best friend.

I think he did care at least a little, but decided not to make it a problem because that would mean losing his partner.

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:48 am

In my opinion I honestly don't think Eric cared in the least.

Also this is just one of the many reasons why I WANT to see the basement tapes! I want to see this conversation and see what Eric's & Dylan's facial expressions and body language was like.

I want to be able to judge for myself if there was any hostility in Eric, or if Dylan was frightened that he had let it slip.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 am

Exactly, we don’t have an unbiased opinion on it.

The sorry could have been in earnest like “you have to do what on Passover, sucks man!” Didn’t he have to recite something?

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 59258

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

I think it was probably the fact that Dylan had been ragging on Jewish people - the Hitler stuff, Nazism etc - he probably said a lot of horrible things about every race and religion to Eric and then suddenly said he was one of them (if related somehow), If I was Eric I would probably have looked a bit, like 'why the hell are you trash talking about the Jewish religion and you're part Jewish yourself'

Probably the reason at that point Dylan tried to distance himself from the religion by saying 'yeah, well one fourth' etc. Doesn't anybody else remember posturing when you're a teenager and then being caught out in a lie or a half truth, it's embarrassing!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wumselito

Wumselito

Contribution Points : 64649

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 am

I'm 99% sure they didn't actually believe in Nazi ideologies and were just being edgy teenagers with that Heil Hitler shit, it seems like more of a role-play to me. So I don't think he actually, deeply cared on a personal level.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 am

Wumselito wrote:
I'm 99% sure they didn't actually believe in Nazi ideologies and were just being edgy teenagers with that Heil Hitler shit, it seems like more of a role-play to me. So I don't think he actually, deeply cared on a personal level.

I agree.

I think Eric was mainly just impressed that Hitler had the balls to even attempt the crazy things he thought about. I feel that he admired the dedication to the cause more then the actual cause.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I think Eric was mainly just impressed that Hitler had the balls to even attempt the crazy things he thought about.

Or he was impressed with the amount of people Hitler killed.

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:25 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I think Eric was mainly just impressed that Hitler had the balls to even attempt the crazy things he thought about.

Or he was impressed with the amount of people Hitler killed.

Possibly that as well.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61544
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I agree.

I think Eric was mainly just impressed that Hitler had the balls to even attempt the crazy things he thought about. I feel that he admired the dedication to the cause more then the actual cause.  

Perhaps he admired him for his worldwide notoriety, on top of that Eric's top priority was edginess.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 am

1Mare1 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I agree.

Perhaps he admired him for his worldwide notoriety, on top of that Eric's top priority was edginess.

That is very likely, also the fact that Hitler had tricked/brainwashed/forced so many people into following him.

Eric wanted to be in charge of something. I think he felt his own life was being commanded by others, his parents, society, etc.  So anything depicting the type of ABSOLUTE control that he wanted would have appealed to him.

I also think this is why Eric threw himself so fully into NBK. Dylan may have came up with the original idea, but it's clear Eric did most everything with the planning. He probably felt like he was in control of something for once.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83242
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 am

Hitler's vision was also based on having a society where everyone was a perfect physical and mental specimen of Aryan fitness.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is probably where Eric's rants about getting rid of the stupid, fat, retarded, crippled and otherwise "unfit to live" people comes from, along with his "take off all the warning labels" idea. I don't think that it was racial in Eric's mind but I think he respected the Nazi eugenics program which was also about cleansing the German Aryan gene pool of "defects" other than than being Jewish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?   Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could Eric have turned on Dylan for being Jewish?
Page 1 of 1