Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn

Go down 
+13
nama3faux
venustriste
bradt93
NEXT STEP UP
theartofwar
axegowiii
kittycatmeow
Blaze88
QuestionMark
Draw_It_White
sscc
ANOMIC
Triflers_Escrow3-25
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 24202
Forum Reputation : 60

Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Empty
PostSubject: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 4:07 pm

For a lot of boys love is rare. And to have a girl openly like you so much that she illegal buys guns for you, that would (At least for me) be someone you’d try to be with. And especially with how lonely Dylan was, why didn’t he pursue and try to build a relationship with her?

Mohammad2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43476
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 5:07 pm

He was going to blow his fucking brains out in a couple of days. Even then, Dylan said something about dying with his soulmate or whatever so I'm guessing Robyn wasn't her.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, axegowiii, Engel and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83552
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Loneliness is not a good foundation for a relationship.

axegowiii, nochcherna and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 6:26 am

He was in love with Eric’s pecker.

Akknowslife and Denethor like this post

42099_4EVA and Isabela dislike this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 9:21 pm

I think the better question is "why did Robyn like Dylan".

sscc, CanIHelpYou and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43218
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 5:35 am

Why didn't Dylan love Eric

kittycatmeow and Denethor like this post

42099_4EVA dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
kittycatmeow

kittycatmeow

Contribution Points : 18234
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 5:41 am

Last edited by kittycatmeow on Sat May 28, 2022 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
axegowiii

axegowiii

Contribution Points : 32860

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 9:48 pm

He just didn't have feelings for her. That's the one thing needed for a good, long-lasting relationship, mutual attraction, and it just wasn't there.

isabellaaa and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34957

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 10:32 pm

he had feelings for that 'mystery girl' and thought they were soul mates, this could have led to him not developing anything for robyn, however he also was about to blow his brains out which he must've been more excited for as he'd been hoping for that for years up to that point.

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 6:32 am

Probably believed he was too far gone. Either that, or a mutual agreement with Eric to not rope in anyone else, get too attached to anyone before NBK.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91156
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Probably believed he was too far gone. Either that, or a mutual agreement with Eric to not rope in anyone else, get too attached to anyone before NBK.
One of the most interesting things about Columbine, I don't think this is a shooting that will be forgotten and it will still be talked about 100 years from now. For one reason, we don't exactly why they did it, because we don't have the basement tapes.

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 12:09 am

I dont know, cant really provide a good answer. I guess he simply wasnt attracted to her/didnt have feelings for her?
Back to top Go down
venustriste

venustriste

Contribution Points : 12450

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 1:09 pm

we simply can't choose who we fall in love with. that and probably the fact that he was about to khs :/

nama3faux

Contribution Points : 15388
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am

is she the one he wrote the acrostic poem about, where the name is redacted?
Back to top Go down
Triggerhippie86

Contribution Points : 22450
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 11:02 am

nama3faux wrote:
is she the one he wrote the acrostic poem about, where the name is redacted?

No, Robyn's name wouldn't fit in the poem as it's ten letters total.

I know Marla Foust is put forward as a common answer and Devon Adams name fits as well, but I'm 90% convinced it's Erin Boortz.

There are certain words in the poem that have a high probability of being specific things and it's fits so much better with her name than with anyone else. Her name is also a little unusual "like mine" as Dylan said, either alluding to her two syllable similar sounding first name or her unusual last name.

She was in senior year so there's definite chance of her being in a project/class with him at some point which is how he first mentions her.

Also there is no interview in the 11K with her. She was in school that day and her car was also hit during shootout so she certainly would have been interviewed but hers is curiously missing. I've a hunch it's because they mentioned her name being in his journals and would have to redact so much of the interview they left it out instead.

Akknowslife, isabellaaa, nama3faux and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28085
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 7:00 am

ON A FRI FUCKING DAY NIGHT - REB

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66244
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 10:50 pm

He was too infatuated with the "halcyon girl" he had built-up in his mind. He couldn't see the forest for the trees. Or he just personally didn't find her attractive.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 10981
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 11:34 am

He probably saw her as just a friend or a sister and simply didn't see her that way.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn   Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Didn’t Dylan Love Robyn
Page 1 of 1