Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Favourite* shooter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evans12gauge

evans12gauge

Contribution Points : 18967
Forum Reputation : 10

*Favourite* shooter Empty
PostSubject: *Favourite* shooter   *Favourite* shooter Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 9:59 pm

I seriously cannot be the only person who thinks it's weird that people refer to Eric or Dylan or essentially any school/mass shooter as their *favourite* shooter. Does it seem weird to anyone else? I get what they're trying to say but favourite doesn't seem like the right word to describe it.
I wouldn't call Evan Ramsey my favourite school shooter I'd just say he's the most interesting in my mind.
Does anyone else think this? Or am I alone on this?

sorry if this is in the wrong section

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43955
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: *Favourite* shooter   *Favourite* shooter Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 4:43 am

E&D are overrated, even though I like them. but there are more interesting shooters. Like Evan, Éric Borel, Jeff Weise etc
And people who only like E&D are not passionate like us... I guess.

daniellesmug and VoDkASexy like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: *Favourite* shooter   *Favourite* shooter Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 10:17 am

evans12gauge wrote:
I seriously cannot be the only person who thinks it's weird that people refer to Eric or Dylan or essentially any school/mass shooter as their *favourite* shooter. Does it seem weird to anyone else? I get what they're trying to say but favourite doesn't seem like the right word to describe it.
I wouldn't call Evan Ramsey my favourite school shooter I'd just say he's the most interesting in my mind.
Does anyone else think this? Or am I alone on this?

sorry if this is in the wrong section
This thread was already posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: *Favourite* shooter   *Favourite* shooter Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 4:51 pm

(Redacted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Favourite* shooter   *Favourite* shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Favourite* shooter
Page 1 of 1