Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Real-Life
Banned

Contribution Points : 49891
Forum Reputation : 0

Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Empty
PostSubject: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:08 am

One of the most interesting stories I saw was that of Andrew, who was also a member of this forum. literally we can say that one of the most important things that gave rise to all that was 3 main factors: His belief in an afterlife, his taste for melancholy themes and his loneliness. I see a lot of people who criticize Andrew due to
"madness" that the same was going through his mind due to his beliefs about ember, remember, egs and all that. well, no one really, however, stops to understand that all this is actually just the result of a chance of the 3 factors. some will also talk about sexuality as a factor and yes, it was one, but in a way not as main as these 3, because if that were the case, there would not be the transcendentalist thought he believed in and he would have undergone a change surgery of sex. what really created the monster was his perception of reality and literally that is what destroyed him. and of course, the master factor: the need for shock.

Last edited by Real-Life on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24673
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 am

I think that Andrew Blaze with her gender dysphoria is the most prominent example of what is the main driver of these shootings - self-hatred. "Do you even know what it's like to be forced to live in a body that brings you nothing but agonizing shame??"
At the same time I can't help an impression that usually hatred of one's enemies is an emotion that promotes self-love.
Taking into account the interest in mass shooters, the amount of bullying, etc. there should be like tens of thousands of public rampage shootings per year instead of like a dozen.
But there aren't. Suicides vastly outnumber the shootings.
I think that true homicidal hatred and suicidal tendencies are in some way mutually exclusive so the combination needed for shooting to occur almost never happens.

H_8725, Amokauliflower and Timur's Swan Song dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:31 am

Watcher wrote:
I think that Andrew Blaze with her gender dysphoria is the most prominent example of what is the main driver of these shootings - self-hatred. "Do you even know what it's like to be forced to live in a body that brings you nothing but agonizing shame??"
At the same time I can't help an impression that usually hatred of one's enemies is an emotion that promotes self-love.
Taking into account the interest in mass shooters, the amount of bullying, etc. there should be like tens of thousands of public rampage shootings per year instead of like a dozen.
I think that true homicidal hatred and suicidal tendencies are in some way mutually exclusive so the combination needed for shooting to occur almost never happens.
his gender dysphoria was not the trigger. the trigger was literally the metaphysical vision he had. If so, he would have had sex reassignment surgery. the problem was that he believed he could transcend it with death.
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22668
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:34 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

H_8725, Amokauliflower and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 am

Timur's Swan Song wrote:
Watcher wrote:
I think that Andrew Blaze with her gender dysphoria is the most prominent example of what is the main driver of these shootings
Shut the fuck up sissy nigger loving zog cunt. You don't know anything and you're a prime example of a fucking retarded twitter girl.
he is not entirely wrong. Andrew was angry with his own body. and yes, shootings are a mixture of self-hatred that has something unwanted and others, in order to produce a shock.
Back to top Go down
Watcher

Contribution Points : 24673
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 7:59 am

Real-Life wrote:
Watcher wrote:
his gender dysphoria was not the trigger. the trigger was literally the metaphysical vision he had. If so, he would have had sex reassignment surgery. the problem was that he believed he could transcend it with death.
Afterlife believers are dime a dozen, though. Andrew Blaze was, like, ridiculously suicidal long before the whole EGS thing. I think she felt her life is worthless if she's not creative as she became suicidal after she got a first job.
I think one of the big problems was lack of options in life. Like she didn't fit into the whole creative industry and at the same time she couldn't just work part-time or something like that. Like realistically speaking she should just have been on disability benefits. Someone who gets suicidal because they have a full-time job isn't in condition to work.
Gender dysphoria just speeded things up.
I think the vision of afterlife manifested itself in this specific way because it offered an answer to actual real life problems. Like it required dying early, because she was already ridiculously suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 8:01 am

Watcher wrote:
Real-Life wrote:
Watcher wrote:
Afterlife believers are dime a dozen, though. Andrew Blaze was, like, ridiculously suicidal long before the whole EGS thing. I think she felt her life is worthless if she's not creative as she became suicidal after she got a first job.
I think one of the big problems was lack of options in life. Like she didn't fit into the whole creative industry and at the same time she couldn't just work part-time or something like that. Like realistically speaking she should just have been on disability benefits. Someone who gets suicidal because they have a full-time job isn't in condition to work.
Gender dysphoria just speeded things up.
I think the vision of afterlife manifested itself in this specific way because it offered an answer to actual real life problems. Like it required dying early, because she was already ridiculously suicidal.
unfortunately andrew fell for this thing.

Last edited by Real-Life on Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spoobie

Spoobie

Contribution Points : 17943
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 10:08 am

Andrew Blaze should’ve started living with me so I could throw him out in the woods naked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?   Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew: Madness or Supernatural Truth?
Page 1 of 1