Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide

Go down 
+7
Nirvana92
Kiwik
Jbow89
Draw_It_White
NotYourRobot
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Empty
PostSubject: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Dylan’s Autopsy:

Black suspenders were in close proximity of the body

FACT: In the suicide photos, you can see that Dylan is still wearing a black suspender. So, he was wearing this when he died. The black suspender(s) were taken off from his upper body AFTER he died.

A silver-colored ring with a black stone is present on the ring finger of the left hand.

FACT: Dylan was wearing this ring (although difficult to see in the suicide photos) on his left ring finger when he died. This ring was NOT removed from investigators after he died.

Also present in close proximity to the body, in the body bag, were the following personal effects:

A pierced earring,

FACT: Dylan’s left ear was photographed by investigators – page 012341. It is probable that he was still wearing this earring when he died and it was removed by investigators after the photo was taken.

A silver-colored pocket watch,

FACT: This pocket watch was in Dylan’s right pocket when he died – page 012342. It was removed by investigators AFTER he died.    

And a beaded cloth necklace.

FACT: In one of the suicide photos (Overall, west to east, bodies 11 and 12), you can see a beaded cloth necklace around Dylan’s neck. Dylan was wearing this cloth necklace when he died. It was later removed by investigators AFTER he died. Forum rules don’t allow me to post the picture, but you can find it online.

**So, the only item Dylan may have removed from his body before he committed suicide would have been his earring, which is HIGHLY unlikely.

**This information is from the Columbine Evidence, if you do not agree, please do not ban me or delete this post. Thank you.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

astraphobi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:29 am

If this is true, why would investigators remove the jewelry? They don't take off clothing so why jewelry do you think? I am curious.

I know I have seen the theory on here that Dylan himself removed these items to waste some time so that Eric would die first. I have never seen this theory before.

It is interesting to think about.

NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74624
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 12:10 pm

That IS interesting if it's true, that Dylan removed jewelry to insure Eric shot himself first, I wonde if he was scared to die (he'd been writing about suicide for two years in his journals at this point but hadn't gone through with it) or maybe he didn't entirely trust Eric
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

PostSubject: suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:52 pm

I read something on here this morning and I posted a comment but then when I hit the button to post it, it said only people with special access could view that page. Ridiculous. But I had an interesting view so I want to repost my comment; it IS interesting if it's true that Dylan took the time to remove his jewelry to insure that Eric would shoot himself first, I wonder if he was afraid to die (he'd been writing about committing suicide in his journals for over two years at this point yet hadn't gone through with it) or if he didn't entirely trust Er
Could they determine who died first
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:19 pm

He was afraid to die else he wouldn't have needed Eric to go NBK before he did it.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Where's the 'no need to thank me' or whatever it was that was previously on the post?

And you are welcome for all of the information.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Where's the 'no need to thank me' or whatever it was that was previously on the post?
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 75010

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 pm

As someone who suffers from anxiety and depression, suicide has crossed my mind a few times over the years but it's so hard to go from "thinking" to actually "doing it". I imagine Dylan felt the same way and knew if he went through with NBK he would have no choice but to kill himself (or prison) but even after he killed people the adrenaline wore off I bet fear of dying set in and maybe he needed a few seconds to pep himself up again and maybe seeing Eric shoot himself gave him that pep.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74201
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Did anyone see the last bit of cafeteria footage of them walking around the corner and up the stairs just minutes before their suicide? To me based on their movements Eric appears determined, and Dylan looks almost hesitant as he follows behind him up the stairs. It seemed very different from the infamous surveillance footage of them that made headlines. Its only a few seconds long, and I'm probably overanalyzing it, but that's the impression I got.

And I agree with those who state that Dylan wrote about suicide and death but was afraid to actually go through with it. Maybe that's why he wrote about wanting a female partner to die with, b/c he didn't have it in him to do it by himself.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 4:24 pm

I get what you're all saying but I have to question the relationship between E and D after sue Klebold described that basement tape in her book where Eric freezes up when he finds out Dylan is Jewish while playing with his guns
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83239
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
He was afraid to die else he wouldn't have needed Eric to go NBK before he did it.

Fear of death and the inability to kill yourself are two different things. Its entirely possible to want to die while not being able to overcome your self preservation instincts.

That said we know Dylan put his death off because he had some amount of hope that things would get better. Just a few months before his death Dylan was still questioning whether NBK was the way to go or not. Because of that I don't believe Dylan was TRULY suicidal up until the last month or so. Most of his writings come across as self pity than legit suicidal ideations.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
If this is true, why would investigators remove the jewelry?  They don't take off clothing so why jewelry do you think?  I am curious.

I know I have seen the theory on here that Dylan himself removed these items to waste some time so that Eric would die first. I have never seen this theory before.

It is interesting to think about.

After an assessment of the scenes by members of the Jefferson County Sheriffs Department, and Jefferson County Coroner's office, a preliminary walk through was conducted to establish assignments. Once the initial documentation was completed, the Coroner's Office was requested to respond to conduct their examination.

Teams One through Five worked with representatives from and for the Jefferson County Coroner's Office for the recovery of the bodies of eleven victims in the school and the bodies of Harris and Klebold.

Representatives from other coroner's offices were working with Dr. Nancy Bodelson. Jefferson County Coroner, and her staff in removal of the bodies. This included Dr. Thomas Henry, Denver County Coroner and staff from his office and staff from the Douglas County Coroner's Office. Bodies were removed beginning with VELASQUEZ and CURNOW and ending with KLEBOLD and HARRIS. Per a previous discussion with Harper (JCCO), Investigator Mike Guerra (JCSO) was present and searched both HARRIS and KLEBOLD for explosive devices in the presence of representatives from one or more coroners' offices, including JCCO. Devices were found in KLEBOLD's pockets and Guerra collected these. Photographs were taken in conjunction with the work of the coroners' offices.

*So, as you can see, the investigators work together from different agencies when removing bodies/collecting evidence.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:08 am

Hmm, I can see objects taken out of their pockets by investigators, for safety reasons, but usually things like earrings, jewelry won't be removed until they get to the coroner.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:52 am

Well don't forget the Coroner was there as well when the bodies were being recovered/removed.

The black suspenders were removed, the pocket watch was removed, the cloth necklace, the earring was more than likely removed - all these items were placed in the body bag.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 4:25 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I removed it. There's really no need for sarcasm like that when you're willingly making a post. Nobody asked for the information, it wasn't the first time that this members left a smart comment like that after making posts willingly, and I, along with some of the other staff members thought it was rude and uncalled for. So the thread was moved to a private section of the forum, edited and then returned to the main board.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 12:45 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

And you are welcome for all of the information.

That is what I stated at the end of my post.

It wasn't negative in any way. Sorry if you feel I was being rude/sarcastic.

I was simply expressing that some people are thankful when information gets released that rebuffs some of the wrongly held assumptions/beliefs about what happened on April 20 1999.

At least now we KNOW that the suspenders, pocket watch, and cloth necklace (that can be seen in one of the suicide photos) were on Dylan when he committed suicide.

The earring is still up for some speculation (I cannot say 100%, based on the evidence, that it was there) - but it is unlikely that he removed it.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83946
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 3:49 pm

It's just that it's unnecessary to say "you're welcome" for something that nobody asked for in the first place and that they can look up themselves if they had the time/inclination. While we all appreciate the effort, you have to understand how reasonable people might view it as rude and/or sarcastic.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Everyone perceives/interprets things differently so it is no big deal.

It is good to have the information there anyway.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 6:47 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Well don't forget the Coroner was there as well when the bodies were being recovered/removed.

The black suspenders were removed, the pocket watch was removed, the cloth necklace, the earring was more than likely removed - all these items were placed in the body bag.

Usually its when they are on the slab, lol. But in this situation, I can see them removing items from them while they were still in the school.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:05 am

I am reading the 11k and on 7801-7900 PG 23 I found this : (this is testimony from a bomb tech at the scene)

At 2300 hours I was contacted by the Command Post and was advised to proceed to the library and meet with a representative from the Coroner's office. Upon arrival at the library, I was informed by the Cororner's office that they would like me to stand by while they removed the two suspect bodies. We began removing personal articles from suspect Klebold....

So it appears they did remove his personal items!

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 4:16 pm

That is on page 007823.

It adds further support for what I have presented above.

Thank you Lizpuff
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 4:29 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

That is on page 007823.

It adds further support for what I have presented above.

Thank you Lizpuff

No problem! I haven't found much else but I was surprised to read that! I still wonder why though. If they were going to remove the personal items why leave the ring?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Can I make sure I am understanding this correctly?

sororityalpha, you are saying that

1) Dylan was wearing the black suspenders when he died

2) He was wearing the ring

3) The earring we don't know about, but the ear by itself was photographed by investigators so it is possible they were really trying to get a picture of the earring

4) The pocket watch was in his pocket when he died

5) He was also wearing the cloth necklace

And the reason you think this is important is because some have hypothesized that Dylan removed these items before he died?

Am I getting the gist of this debate accurately?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:43 pm

The consensus was that Dylan might have taken off certain personal items before he killed himself. On further research and reading the 11K, it seems that Dylan did NOT removed any of those items before he killed himself, it was taken off after he died. Yet the earing seems to still be a mystery?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 12:05 am

That is correct lasttrain & slippy123

Lizpuff, they may have not noticed the ring as it was on his left ring finger with the left glove on it or over it

Here is a picture of the ring:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:23 am

sororityalpha wrote:
That is correct lasttrain & slippy123

Lizpuff, they may have not noticed the ring as it was on his left ring finger with the left glove on it or over it

Here is a picture of the ring:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh I did forget the last part of the quote from the 11k I posted. After he says they began to remove the personal items, he said they rolled him over and found more CO2 bombs and had to stop to remove those. So that is why they left them most likely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:40 am

thinking of this maybe dylan defused the bombs as they set them and eric didnt think nothin of him doin a final check? thinking if the bombs dont go off we can forget this? but eric went into the school anyway and then it was no turning back?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:31 am

mythic wrote:
thinking of this maybe dylan defused the bombs as they set them and eric didnt think nothin of him doin a final check? thinking if the bombs dont go off we can forget this? but eric went into the school anyway and then it was no turning back?

Being that Dylan was throwing his own bombs and shooting kids I doubt this. I think Eric thought way to highly of himself so he thought the bombs were perfect when in reality he was in a rush to put them together right before the massacre and he made mistakes making the bombs fail. He also didn't think about the sprinkler system in the school and many other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:06 pm

idk anarchists cookbook is pretty detailed and they supposedly studied it
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 12:57 pm

mythic wrote:
idk anarchists cookbook is pretty detailed and they supposedly studied it

So I am guessing you have read Cullen's book then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide   The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TRUTH about what Dylan was wearing when he committed suicide
Page 1 of 1