Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32374
Forum Reputation : 50

Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M Empty
PostSubject: Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M   Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 4:22 pm

thanks to the Incel wiki article for a lot of the information in this post, 

About a month before the Virginia Tech Massacre the perpetrator Seung-Hui 'The Rock' Cho he hired a hooker by the name Chastity Frye to 'dance' for him for about a hour in a Valley View motel in Roanoke, Virginia. she was interviewed by local television station WSLS News Channel 10 where she described her experience with Mr. X in a clip that I can't find

She quote "I danced for a while and then I thought we were done because he went to the bathroom and washed up. Then she said, "Do you want me to go? I'm going now." 
                                                                                                                                                                            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
to witch Mr. X responded 

"I paid for a whole hour, you've only been here for 15 minutes," 

and then she came back into the room and Mr. X 'attack' Mrs. Frye

"I started dancing and that's when he started touching me and tried to attack me – and then I pushed him away," 

Mr, X respected her wishes and he than walked away 

"He was so quiet, I wasn't told much about him. He seemed so distant, didn't talk much. It seemed like he wasn't there," 

Mrs. Frye Said she thought Cho looked familiar when she saw his face in the coverage of the Virginia Tech Massacre she was investigated by the FBI and was tracked down by through Cho's credit card receipts she was questioned by FBI agents where according to her "They asked me what happened, and then they asked me if I noticed anything in particular. They wanted me to describe him in three words. I said: dorky, maybe shy and pushy. Towards the end, he was a little on the fly," 

It is worth noting that while I was researching this I came across this MySpace  page of someone with the same name who looks a-lot like Chastity Frye I also came across this YouTube page with a-lot of the same similarities as the MySpace page
Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22793
Forum Reputation : 85

Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M   Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 2:58 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Seung-Hui Cho was rejected by a hooker a month before the V.T.M
Page 1 of 1