Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29988
Forum Reputation : 83

Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun   Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 11:15 am

By 1999, sawing off a shogun was still illegal without an ATF tax stamp, and I don't think they assumed it was a pistol gripped shotgun, I.E the duct tape.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun   Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 5:18 pm

1. Probable ignorance of the law.
2. It’s a dumb law to begin with so who’s going to care about something so minor? Why would they snitch on their friends over something nobody involved likely cares about?

humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32124
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun   Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 7:39 pm

different times I guess? I think if they did this today they would probably get reported this was a time obviously before there own massacre and others like it and this in the USA I think this is normal there

Kadov99

Contribution Points : 32730
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun   Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 9:59 pm

itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
By 1999, sawing off a shogun was still illegal without an ATF tax stamp, and I don't think they assumed it was a pistol gripped shotgun, I.E the duct tape.

Sorry are you asking why none of the friends in the Rampart Range video would have called the Feds on Eric and Dylan? I don't think I am unique in that at that age I was exposed to all sorts of various illegal things certain friends were involved in and never once even had the thought to report them. I was always under the impression Rampart Range was just a wilderness location so being alone, in the forest, when you hear gunshots, rarely do you try and get closer, you tend to go the other way for self preservation. Unlikely anyone in the area would stick their nose into the boys business at that time. Just my two cents.

itsokaytoeatfish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun   Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why didn't anyone at Rampart Range report Eric for having sawed off shotgun
Page 1 of 1