Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampart Range

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 58403
Forum Reputation : 0

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 4:58 pm

This has probably been asked before but it's something that just jumped into my head now.

Did anyone - LE or otherwise - ever find the spot where Eric, Dylan and co would go up to the range to shoot? I know they hammered a few trees that would most likely still bear strike marks and shrapnel.

Also - possibly related: from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

I think it was something that they buried; I doubt they would have access to or the ability to make an actual bunker.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:47 pm

aperiogaming wrote:
This has probably been asked before but it's something that just jumped into my head now.

Did anyone - LE or otherwise - ever find the spot where Eric, Dylan and co would go up to the range to shoot? I know they hammered a few trees that would most likely still bear strike marks and shrapnel.

Also - possibly related: from the transcript of the undisclosed tapes, Eric/Dylan reference a "bunker" being so well buried you couldn't see it. Is this a reference to a stash of theirs, or something like NORAD?

Thanks

People have gone out there. But it has been 20 years so I think time and nature would have eaten away any evidence possibly left behind.

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 10:37 am

Maybe the bowling pin is still there somewhere.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:59 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

I don’t think so, if they actually left it there, someone would have took it long ago.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 1:58 am

Bazzxux wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I don’t think so, if they actually left it there, someone would have took it long ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

I'm having this mental image of a deranged fangirl taking the bowling pin and using it as a dildo.  No

VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60390
Forum Reputation : 25

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 2:27 am

It actually was burned down by a forest fire in 2016 I believe, either that or 2017 but I believe its the former.
Back to top Go down

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 5:03 am

Man, I bet you could find something.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming

Contribution Points : 58403
Forum Reputation : 0

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:19 am

Take a metal detector to the trees, see if you find any buckshot or slugs
Back to top Go down

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:19 am

aperiogaming wrote:
Take a metal detector to the trees, see if you find any buckshot or slugs

Yeah, lets take a metal detector to every tree in the (national) forest.
Back to top Go down

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Bazzxux wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I'm having this mental image of a deranged fangirl taking the bowling pin and using it as a dildo.  No

Good Grief! That's one hell of a mental image. Shocked No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rampart Range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range   Rampart Range Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampart Range
Page 1 of 1