Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst mass murderer you ever read about?

Go down 
+8
xDarkRazoR
Fedz-Manz
DanielBryer
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Wanderer
NEXT STEP UP
CanIHelpYou
QStrange
12 posters
AuthorMessage
QStrange

Contribution Points : 18755
Forum Reputation : 29

Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Empty
PostSubject: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 8:46 pm

This dude actually scared me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This man's name is Pero Brzica. He was a Croatian fascist. On Aug. 29th, 1942, he killed 1,360 people with a specialized knife called a Srbosjek ("Serb cutter") in a contest between him and other guards to see who could kill the most POWs at the Jasenovac concentration camp. The other two were Mile Friganović (1,100 kills) and Ante Zrinušic-Sipka (600 kills). These fascists were members of the Ustaša. They executed Serbs, Gypsies, Jews and Communists during World War 2. They were noted for being exceptionally brutal to their victims. They used manual methods of execution and it was so bad that the Nazis disavowed them. Here is what he said about it in his own words:

"“Franciscan Pero Brzica, Ante Zrinušić, Sipka and I waged a bet on who would slaughter more prisoners that night. The killing started and already after an hour I slaughtered much more than they did. It seemed to me that I was in seventh heaven. I had never felt such bliss in my life. And already after a few hours I slaughtered 1,100 people, while the others only managed to kill 300 to 400 each. And then, when I was experiencing the greatest ecstasy I noticed an elderly peasant standing and peacefully and calmly watching me slaughter my victims and them dying in the greatest pain. That look of his shook me: in the midst of the greatest ecstasy I suddenly froze and for some time couldn't make a single move. And then I walked up to him and found out that he was some Vukasin [Mandrapa] from the village of Klepci near Capljina whose whole family had been killed, and who was sent to Jasenovac after having worked in the forests. He spoke this with incomprehensible peace which affected me more than the terrible cries around us. All at once I felt the wish to disrupt his peace with the most brutal torturing and, through his suffering, to restore my ecstasy and continue to enjoy the inflicting of pain.
“I singled him out and sat him down on a log. I ordered him to cry out: ‘Long live Poglavnik [Fuehrer] Pavelić!', or I would cut his ear off. Vukasin was silent. I ripped his ear off. He didn't say a word. I told him once again to cry out ‘Long live Pavelić!' or I would tear off the other ear too. I tore off the other ear. ‘Yell: “Long live Pavelić!”, or I'll tear off your nose.' And when I ordered him for the fourth time to yell ‘Long live Pavelić!' and threatened to take his heart out with a knife, he looked at me, that is, somehow through me and over me into uncertainty and slowly said: ‘Do your job, child.' [Radi ti, dijete, svoj posao.] After that, these words of his totally bewildered me. I froze, plucked out his eyes, tore out his heart, cut his throat from ear to ear and threw him into the pit. But then something broke within me and I could no longer kill that night ... Brzica won the bet because he had slaughtered 1,360 prisoners and I paid the bet without a word.” (Qtd. in The Role of the Vatican in the Breakup of the Yugoslav State, by Dr. Milan Bulajić, Belgrade, 1994: 156-57; from a January 1943, interview with Friganović by psychiatrist Dr. Nedo Zec, who was also an inmate at Jasenovac.)

CanIHelpYou, ANOMIC, Wanderer, Kaynhyde and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43539
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Tbh I always feel most disturbed when thinking about Salvador Ramos. He just seemed like a really twisted individual.

Drum$tick and Kaynhyde like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 9:32 pm

Nikolas Cruz.

There was so much that could've been done by everyone including Cruz himself, but new details, including the fact that his mother smoked, drank, and did drugs while pregnant with him and Emma Gonzalez proudly admitting to bullying and ostracizing him just makes me go "What else did you expect?"

Parkland is now the fleshlight performative leftists are fucking to get that sweet, juicy gotcha slime. I saw a video that involved school shooting survivors talking with NRA leaders and members, and I just thought "This isn't necessary." Nobody, myself included, fucking likes the NRA, but having them talk to school shooting survivors about gun control just seems unfair.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC, BlackAndWhiteKittenz and QStrange like this post

nebbish and ZELLAweistDAY3 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20410
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 8:51 am

QStrange wrote:
This dude actually scared me.

Whenever Petar Brzica is being brought up the info on him is always so mixed, starting from the actual amount of his victims and ending with his eventual whereabouts and date of death. Is that actually him on the 2nd photo?
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24456
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 10:37 pm

If the angel of death Joseph Mengele counts as mass murderer then definitely him

Insomnia likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 6:04 am

Randy Stair and Michael Ryan creep me out.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 8:03 am

Andrew Philip Kehoe (1927 Bath School disaster) 

On the 18th of May 1927 55-year-old Andrew Philip Kehoe murdered his 51-year-old wife Ellen Agnes 'Nellie' Price before he set off a series of explosives in the Bath Consolidated School in Bath Township, Michigan, killing 45 injuring 58 

The Deadliest School Massacre in U.S History | The Bath School Disaster of 1927

Christopher C. Churchill (1998 North Noble Massacre)

On February 11th, 1998, 16-year-old Christopher C. Churchill murdered his half-bother Jonathan Lloyd, 17, and his fiance Debra Smith, 35, and her three children Kenneth Smith, 6, Jennifer Smith, 12, and Korey Smith, 10, with a hammer he found behind the living room couch after the murders he sexually assaulted the body's of Jennifer Smith and Kenneth Smith as they lay dying and when asked why he sexually assaulted the body's he said "felt like being sick." he went under steal cash from his half-bother Jonathan Lloyd's wallet and went on a shopping spree at his local mall 

Christopher Churchill mugshot circa 2011

Matthew Wayne De Gruchy (1996 Albion Park Horror Killings)

Committed a similar crime to Churchill on the 12th of March 1996 18-year-old Matthew Wayne De Gruchy use a hammer to bludgeon his bother Adrian De Gruchy, 15, his sister Sarah De Gruchy, 13, and his mother Jennifer De Cruchy, 41, he was sentenced to 28-to-21 years and was released after serving 23-years of this 18-year sentence aged 41 he now lives with his father in Tasmania

The Disturbing Killer Who Is Now Free - Matthew De Gruchy

Good video from Disturdan 

A photo of the De Gruchy's Family 

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 11:33 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Randy Stair and Michael Ryan creep me out.
why?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:21 pm

Dave Cullen, he is the leader of normies torturing outcasts at schools

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29128
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:23 pm

Randy Stair just because of how fucking lame and overrated he is.

vril, buffalobill91, xDarkRazoR, Denethor and Ilikesharks like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 pm

TheNeuroSurge wrote:
Randy Stair just because of how fucking lame and overrated he is.

He fired 59 shots, ending his attack with only 3 frags, poor

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Achlys and Ilikesharks like this post

Back to top Go down
raggedslx

raggedslx

Contribution Points : 13753
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 1:05 pm

not exactly the worst but charles roberts was pretty fucked up. iirc he brought lubricating jelly to the amish schoolhouse so he could presumably rape the girls who were all aged 6-13

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 1:35 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Nikolas Cruz.

There was so much that could've been done by everyone including Cruz himself, but new details, including the fact that his mother smoked, drank, and did drugs while pregnant with him and Emma Gonzalez proudly admitting to bullying and ostracizing him just makes me go "What else did you expect?"

Parkland is now the fleshlight performative leftists are fucking to get that sweet, juicy gotcha slime. I saw a video that involved school shooting survivors talking with NRA leaders and members, and I just thought "This isn't necessary." Nobody, myself included, fucking likes the NRA, but having them talk to school shooting survivors about gun control just seems unfair.
Wtf is up with the claim that she didn't bully him btw?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Nikolas Cruz.

Wtf is up with the claim that she didn't bully him btw?

So-called 'Parkland anti-gun activists' are just teen normiefags and bullies who painting themselves in leftard 'tolerancy' and 'sjw/social sensitivity' words. Fuck them all.

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Ennui and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7674
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 9:23 pm

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. I guess alot of people class them as serial killers and there talked about more in serial killer spheres but they committed all there murders in literally a month (25 June 2007 - 23 July 2007). I think maybe it's the aspect of actually seeing there MO play out in there snuff film (3 guys 1 hammer) that gets to me so deeply, considering they did it to over 21 people. What terrifies me is not only the fact they did it for fun and had no victim type (from 14 year old boys to elderly women) but more the utter lack of remorse. They'd go to there victims graves and take pictures flipping them off. I remember reading a report where Suprunyuk (the sorta leader of the 2) (or 3 if you count Hanzha) was asked in during his interrogation how it felt to take a human life. He responded "how do you feel when you cut up a sausage?"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26911
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:22 am

Dean Corll ticks most of the boxes.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst mass murderer you ever read about?   Worst mass murderer you ever read about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst mass murderer you ever read about?
Page 1 of 1