Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?

Go down 
+56
NateCollie
Tiānjūn
Saint_X
Vraggoe
messianic_mania
Arano
kazimir5505
alesanagoon
ForcedMeme
xDarkRazoR
CoreyVanVonWeg
ParanoidAndroid
Octal
TheGoodChief
PoppyArthur
Variache
Woundfucker
nobodysbusiness22
Carnations
Achlys
Sixztty
ANOMIC
pseudosnuff
Denethor
Darkness
losercide
Arkan
tellecat
hikikomori
Kartoffeln
Kaynhyde
Coneyislandqueen
AmyistWarrior
Engel
DanielBryer
brazzers5505
TheNeuroSurge
QStrange
Screamingophelia
exotiicgutz
nrmnfckngrckwll
humanity is overrated
Real-Life
CSIAgent
22:22
Timur's Swan Song
QuestionMark
Amokauliflower
C#major
ZELLAweistDAY3
Primate Murder
NEXT STEP UP
MAB1996
DanielGardner
Unknown
Adam Lanza
60 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 51294
Forum Reputation : 0

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I would say Adam fucking Lanza of course.

Kartoffeln, anna444, Trolzzerl and superiorityofreason like this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 62101

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:17 pm

This thread also has a poll:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 51294

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Devil wrote:
This thread also has a poll:

Did not see that thanks

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Not Anders Brievik, it's too cold for him to be hot in Norway.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56600
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Nikolas Cruz is the hottest for me. I’ve had dreams about kissing him....

Kartoffeln, exotiicgutz and NEXT STEP UP like this post

AmyistWarrior dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Allen Ivanov
Back to top Go down
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 47028
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Omar Mateen.

exotiicgutz and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 11:26 am

(post removed due to faggotry)

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some additions)

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 2:48 pm

Brandon Scott Hole. No contest.

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Kartoffeln, 22:22 and Timur's Swan Song like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26063
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2022 11:50 pm

NEXTSTEPUP wrote:
It's a toss up between Pekka-Eric Auvinen, the Columbine killers, and Salvador Ramos for me. They're all objectively handsome men.

Nah, Dylan Klebold and Pekka Auvinen are Ugly asf

exotiicgutz and Mi Si dislike this post

Back to top Go down
C#major

Contribution Points : 77858

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 6:06 pm

What on earth happened to this forum? Debating about who is the hottest mass killer? Users using a childkiller as their profile picture?

perfumechick178, Nelson216, DanielBryer, revenge9722, RandoKiwi32 and amoralloner like this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28185
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 9:36 pm

C#major wrote:
What on earth happened to this forum? Debating about who is the hottest mass killer? Users using a childkiller as their profile picture?
Who do you think the hottest killer is?

Kartoffeln, anna444 and pseudosnuff like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 10:43 pm

C#major wrote:

I don't know who any of the people who post nowadays are and it's depressing.

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
C#major

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 8:38 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Couldn’t say, since I’m not a 14 year old girl trying to look edgy.

Back to top Go down
Timur's Swan Song

Timur's Swan Song

Contribution Points : 22518
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 9:23 am

Last edited by Timur's Swan Song on Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 10:08 am

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

*I'm so intent on perceiving myself as a good person that I'll kid myself into believing I view anyone who's committed a sinful act as being equally unattractive despite their clear differences

NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 23153
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 3:53 pm

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

"I'm not like the other girls, i'm only a whore for the "psychological aspects" "

good girl good girl bad girl booya booya booya

Amokauliflower and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 4:33 pm

Zaniar Matapour and Stephan Balliet
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27083
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 4:42 pm

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

You know you want him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Primate Murder, CanIHelpYou, Amokauliflower, 22:22, Helianthus, unoriginalperson, hamned and like this post

Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

Contribution Points : 49741

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 5:25 pm

Elliot is by far the most handsome of them all. and it's also the only one that you can do female photoshop without having to make big changes and get weird.

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
C#major

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 1:25 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

*I'm so intent on perceiving myself as a good person that I'll kid myself into believing I view anyone who's committed a sinful act as being equally unattractive despite their clear differences

I’m genuinley not even kidding myself. I truly believe debating about which mass/serial killer is the ‘hottest’ is pathetic, immature and a new low for a forum like this.

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 4:12 pm

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Not even Friedrich Leibacher, Farda Gadirov, DeWayne Craddock, Samuel Cassidy, or Brandon Hole?

Amokauliflower and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 9:56 pm

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

I’m genuinley not even kidding myself. I truly believe debating about which mass/serial killer is the ‘hottest’ is pathetic, immature and a new low for a forum like this.

Ok but that didn't really address my point, did it? You obviously still have a preference but choose to block it out due to a moral judgement. Be open and honest - tell us who you really think is the hottest mass murderer. This is a safe space; you are free from judgement here. Don't let negative emotions like disgust and shame prevent you from discovering beautiful truths about yourself. Let Brandon Scott Hole into your life. He loves you. He died so you could be free.

Engel, 22:22, Helianthus, DanielBryer and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 6:39 am

Primate Murder wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Not even Friedrich Leibacher, Farda Gadirov, DeWayne Craddock, Samuel Cassidy, or Brandon Hole?

Samuel cassidy kinda fine doe...
Back to top Go down
C#major

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:52 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Ok but that didn't really address my point, did it? You obviously still have a preference but choose to block it out due to a moral judgement. Be open and honest - tell us who you really think is the hottest mass murderer. This is a safe space; you are free from judgement here. Don't let negative emotions like disgust and shame prevent you from discovering beautiful truths about yourself. Let Brandon Scott Hole into your life. He loves you. He died so you could be free.

Wow, you’re so quirky.

Back to top Go down
Banned

Contribution Points : 23153
Forum Reputation : 137

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 8:58 am

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Wow, you’re so quirky.

Good girl

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 10:48 am

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

Wow, you’re so quirky.

AND I'm racist

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32099
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 11:08 am

C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

not even Dimitris Patmanidis???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 12:39 pm

humanity is overrated wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

not even Dimitris Patmanidis???

Him and Bastian Bosse >>>>
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32099
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 8:40 pm

your mom

Contribution Points : 17855

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 7:43 pm

Adam Lanza for me intelligence is sexy😜

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

Contribution Points : 20637

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 7:17 pm

pekka eric auvinen, jahar tsarnaev and kip kinkel BUTTTTTT.... if we're talking about serial killers, Dennis Nilsen. no questions bounce bounce

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Dave Cullen already figured it out for us, we don't have to use our brains or anything like that!

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dave Cullen already figured it out for us, we don't have to use our brains or anything like that!

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26063
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:37 pm

exotiicgutz wrote:
pekka eric auvinen, jahar tsarnaev and kip kinkel BUTTTTTT.... if we're talking about serial killers, Dennis Nilsen. no questions bounce bounce

Who is talking about serial killers dude
Back to top Go down
QStrange

Contribution Points : 18705
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:42 pm

Dylann Roof was a twink.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:43 pm

QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
tru, even with his stupid bowl cut i thought he was cute

Back to top Go down
QStrange

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:46 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
Even with his shitty bowlcut he's too androgynous looking. That's the thing. According to court documents, he had "diffuse sexual identities" and was asexual.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:49 pm

QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
too androgynous looking.
"Too androgynous looking" is not a concept

Back to top Go down
QStrange

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:51 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
too androgynous looking.
Are you sure? Also note the lady(?) in the background.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:56 pm

QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
too androgynous looking.

I'm positive. My pfp is Robbie Hawkins for a reason.

Back to top Go down
QStrange

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 11:00 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
too androgynous looking.

Here's Roofie's favorite song:

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 11:03 pm

QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
too androgynous looking.

Here's Roofie's favorite song:

This shit unironically slaps

Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 10:33 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
it actually was somehow

exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 10:34 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
exotiicgutz wrote:

Who is talking about serial killers dude

me, my dumb ass, obviously duhhh 😋😋😋😋

TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29078
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 7:40 pm

Olga Hepnarova. Fairly obvious choice but hey, there are limited options.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
brazzers5505

Contribution Points : 15335

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 5:18 am

Seung-Hui Cho.

He should really be renamed to Hung-Hui Cho. You know just by looking at him that pistols aren't the only thing he's packing.

Can't you see the bulge?

You can hear it in his voice too. His hot, deep, sorta retarded sounding voice signifies high testosterone. What a man, what a man.

He just exudes "I know where the clit is" energy. Mmmmm. Damn.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, anna444, tellecat, RandoKiwi32 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29778
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 6:44 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
C#major wrote:
m

I don't like the idea of debating who the hottest mass killer is, but this made me laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36400
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 5:21 pm

brazzers5505 wrote:
Seung-Hui Cho.

He should really be renamed to Hung-Hui Cho. You know just by looking at him that pistols aren't the only thing he's packing.

Can't you see the bulge?

You can hear it in his voice too. His hot, deep, sorta retarded sounding voice signifies high testosterone. What a man, what a man.

He just exudes "I know where the clit is" energy. Mmmmm. Damn.

He died for our sinz

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

RandoKiwi32 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12772

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 5:41 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

This photo of Eric is why I used to be bicurious.

Kartoffeln, ForcedMeme and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next