Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
Koschei
symbolz
vril
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
DanielBryer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29778
Forum Reputation : 104

Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 am

Jarrod Ramos- Capital Gazette
Nasim Aghdam- YouTube
Jared Lee Loughner - Gabby Giffords
Elliot Rodger- Monette Moio
Jake Davison- His mum
David Katz- His mum
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 12:04 am

E & D - Some poor fuck named Brandon Larson

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22799
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 4:24 am

Brandon Scott Hole, the pony bronie, had a grudge against the Indianaoplis FedEx in which he killed 8 on April 15, 2021. Though he might already be on the list.

vril

Contribution Points : 22404
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 4:28 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Brandon Scott Hole, the pony bronie, had a grudge against the Indianaoplis FedEx in which he killed 8 on April 15, 2021. Though he might already be on the list.

No he just chose it because he was familiar with the location, whole thing was indiscriminate
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:36 am

Someone delete my other message considering my post about the Indianaoplis shooting was wrong.

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 5:40 am

Actually Martin Bryant, the Port Arthur shooter, held a long-standing grudge against David and Sally Martin, the owners of the Seascape cottage where Bryant would kill them and later have a standoff.

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17729
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Dr. Amy Bishop, a biology professor, was angry at her colleagues in the University of Alabama (Huntsville) biology department for voting to deny her tenure. At the conclusion of a staff meeting in 2009, she stood up and started shooting, execution style, her colleagues nearest her at the table. She killed 3 and wounded another 3.

Coincidentally (or not), she also shot and killed her younger brother when she was 21, which was declared an accident.

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30934
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 1:16 pm

Gang Lu - Linhua Shan/Chris Goertz
Eric Houston - Robert Brens

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 4:29 pm

Patrick Sherill hated the US postal service for letting him go after he cornered a woman in an elevator.

Engel and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 9:28 pm

Samuel James Cassidy despised the VTA he shot up.

Richard Farley infamously stalked and attempted to kill his coworker Laura Black.

Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20109
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 10:08 pm

Christopher Thomas (1984 Palm Sunday massacre) targeted drug-dealer Enrique Bermudez but when he wasn't there he killed everyone else there instead

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15785
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 8:31 am

Frank Vitkovic's main target was his former friend, Con Margelis, but he failed to kill him.

Also, the idea that Elliot Rodger had some vendetta against Monette Moio (like OP listed) is such a forced meme. She was one of dozens he mentioned in his manifesto and was only given special attention by tabloids because she's a perfect candidate for white girl in distress syndrome.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 9:46 am

The Charlie Hebdo shooters were butthurt about a Charlie Hebdo...thing. Details are foggy in my mind, but I do know they were jihadis.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 2:24 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
The Charlie Hebdo shooters were butthurt about a Charlie Hebdo...thing. Details are foggy in my mind, but I do know they were jihadis.

They chimped out over a drawing of Mohammed that the cartoonists made.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Wanderer and Kaynhyde like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20360
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 1:29 am

Just again this example shows us the danger of extremist religious beliefs, yet for some unknown reasons some people continue talking about TOLERANCE and such after all these horrible terrorist attacks which have happened through all this time.

Support multiculturalism today - be raped by a muslim immigrant tomorrow.

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 6:22 am

Wanderer wrote:
Just again this example shows us the danger of extremist religious beliefs, yet for some unknown reasons some people continue talking about TOLERANCE and such after all these horrible terrorist attacks which have happened through all this time.

Support multiculturalism today - be raped by a muslim immigrant tomorrow.

Imagine having sand niggers massacre your people, in their own country, steal any opportunities for housing, rape native women, steal jobs, and then welcome them with open arms.
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12772
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 2:34 am

Ben wrote:
Frank Vitkovic's main target was his former friend, Con Margelis, but he failed to kill him.

Also, the idea that Elliot Rodger had some vendetta against Monette Moio (like OP listed) is such a forced meme. She was one of dozens he mentioned in his manifesto and was only given special attention by tabloids because she's a perfect candidate for white girl in distress syndrome.
Slightly off-topic but Monnete Moio is fucking hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies   Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooters who had grudges against people or companies
Page 1 of 1