Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

niks video transcript because what.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bruteforcekunst

bruteforcekunst

Contribution Points : 16440
Forum Reputation : 200

niks video transcript because what. Empty
PostSubject: niks video transcript because what.   niks video transcript because what. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 3:52 pm

i wrote down, word for word what nik spoke in that one video

"today is the day. the day that it be all begins. the day of my massacre shall begin. all the kids in the school will make fear and hide. from the wrath of my power they will know who i am. i am nothing, i am no one. my life is nothing and meaningless. everything that i hold dear i let go beyond your half, everyday i see the world ending another day. i live a lone life, i live in seclusion and solitude. i hate everyone and everything, with the power of my ar you will all know who i am. i had enough of being told what to do and when to do i had enough of being telling me that im an idiot and a dumbass when real life your all the dumbass your all stupid and brainwashed by these fucking political government programs. you will all see
you will all know who my name is. my love for you, angie will never go away. i hope to see you in the afterlife when one day another youll end and we'll all die"

goofiest thing i ever read

CanIHelpYou, transcendentalauracel331 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: niks video transcript because what.   niks video transcript because what. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2022 9:57 pm

Most sane MAGA supporter

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Insomnia, Kaynhyde, transcendentalauracel331 and bruteforcekunst like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16682
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: niks video transcript because what.   niks video transcript because what. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 12:53 pm

bruteforcekunst wrote:

I still can't get over the fact that he said "beyond your half" instead of "on your behalf" like come on man.

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
bruteforcekunst

bruteforcekunst

Contribution Points : 16440
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: niks video transcript because what.   niks video transcript because what. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 3:00 pm

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
bruteforcekunst wrote:

I still can't get over the fact that he said "beyond your half" instead of "on your behalf" like come on man.

its so funny,, the way he talks is so dramatic too. "the day of my massacre shall begin" devious ass

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: niks video transcript because what.   niks video transcript because what. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

niks video transcript because what.
Page 1 of 1