Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?

Go down 
+2
Wanderer
NEXT STEP UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Empty
PostSubject: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 8:51 pm

Rather curious as to how he'd see him.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20385
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:29 am

"It's time to update colgam01.xls."

QuestionMark, Qwerteroruiop, Achlys, Fedz-Manz and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20134
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 1:54 pm

"Finally, a worthy opponent" - Adam Lanza

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde and unhingedbullet like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 3:46 pm

I once read an article posted here that really dived into the details of Ramos’s life and I think considering how chaotic it sounded Adam would’ve favored Ramos the same way he did Robert Hawkins, considering Adam stated he had an affinity for people he perceived as abused.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEXT STEP UP, scythezoid and Ben like this post

Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 35004
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 8:57 pm

In my opinion I think Adam Lanza would have seen Salvador Ramos as the embodiment of his belief that "The Abused become the Abuser" and would have mixed views on him seeing as he was an animal abuser while in comparison Lanza was a strict vegan and detested animal cruelty.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, unhingedbullet, anna444, Ben and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 3:07 am

Adam Lanza would probably be happy because he would have the infamy as the first shooter to kill 20+ at an elementary school. Salvador Ramos is just a copycat.

Kaynhyde and Ben dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?   What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would Adam Lanza think of Salvador Ramos?
Page 1 of 1