Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze Tactics

Kamikaze Tactics

Contribution Points : 13672
Forum Reputation : 0

Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Empty
PostSubject: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 3:31 am

Shortly thereafter the shooting, students would come forward saying the shooter was bullied. Coaches reportedly made fun of him for "smelling like crap." Not too many would provide specific details, but they all would mention one thing repeatedly. "He was very quiet and weird." Santa Fe HS was quick to denounce the claims of bullying but would not go into many details. His attorneys say the investigation into the allegations was done too hastily and they would be looking into the claims more. In my opinion this clearly means that he was bullied, but the defense team does not want to overshow their hand. This and mental illness will be the crux of his defense most likely. Thoughts? Bullied or not bullied?

name and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Kamikaze Tactics wrote:
Bullied or not bullied?

The father certainly seems to think he was bullied: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We might never know the extent of it considering how Pagourtzis has pretty much deteriorated mentally. I heard previously that he doesn't even recall the shooting anymore so I doubt he'd be able to remember incidents of bullying.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 7052
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 6:30 am

I wanna see and hear this guy in court; it would only be more amusing if he stood trial while having been deemed unfit for it.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5697
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:30 am

Maybe. He was a 5'7 ethnic sperg and posted pictures of himself wearing pride pins.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:33 am

Pagourtzis should’ve shot more, and he should’ve used his homemade explosives; he also could’ve killed himself too. That would’ve been for the best. Idiot. Loser. Hate him. Hate his school.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:33 am

I think my friend Dimitrios may have been the second coming of Christ, and no one knows it yet.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:34 am

Oh… wouldn’t that be glorious?! Hahahahahah…!
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:38 am

-

Last edited by EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth on Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:39 am

Fuck. I’ve gotta get a grip man. I’m schizoposting this entire forum with red flags. Sorry. I’m gonna go do something else.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:40 am

See ya!
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:40 am

I hate the human language(s).
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:45 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
-

This was cringe; I surely had second thoughts about typing this, and then posted it anyway. I’m gonna redact it maybe. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying   Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitrios Pagourtzis (Confessed Santa Fe High School shooter) bullying
Page 1 of 1