Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namebrandsoda

Contribution Points : 25125
Forum Reputation : 0

Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Empty
PostSubject: Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.    Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 4:50 pm

Hey there guys, ive been seeing talk around multiple discussions on Reddit about a video on Adam's Daily Motion account where he speaks over another shooters manifesto translating it to English. I have reached out to multiple people who said they saw it on Reddit it, but cant find anyone who happened to archive it. I was hoping someone here would have or know where it can still be found online. HEre are some links to discussions about the video I am talking about. Adam's Daily Motion account is still up and alive, however it only contains a few clips relating to movies and the interesting video seems to have been removed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEXT STEP UP and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.    Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 6:55 pm

I hope we find someone who has managed to archive it and is willing to share it with us
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40827
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.    Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 7:05 pm

Dead_Inside666 wrote:
I hope we find someone who has managed to archive it and is willing to share it with us

anorektinen mies on lähempänä kuin luulet.

Helianthus dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
genericregistryemail

Contribution Points : 16611
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.    Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 7:30 am

Ennui, RaDIaTIoNHaZaRD and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.    Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Motion video dubbing over another shooter manifesto.
Page 1 of 1