Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass killer manifestos

Go down 
+11
ANOMIC
Kaynhyde
Pekka
scythezoid
symbolz
transcendentalauracel331
Carnations
Wanderer
QuestionMark
Rosie1756
NEXT STEP UP
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

Mass killer manifestos Empty
PostSubject: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 5:49 am

Post mass killer manifestos here. If I can work out how to post PDF docs, I'll drop some.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 7:39 am

Pekka Auvinen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Samson dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 9:18 am

Copy-paste of Timur Bekmansurov's manifesto:

Timur Bekmansurov
today at 09:30
What happened is not a terrorist attack (at least from a legal point of view).I was not a member of extremist organizations, was not religious and apolitical.No one knew what I was going to do, I carried out all the actions on my own.
I guess I'm writing this to simplify the work of the IC or for those who will rake it all up.Along the way I will finish my thoughts, and now I will start with the chronology of my actions.
I thought about it for a long time, years passed and I realized that the time had come to do what I dreamed of.From the middle of the 10th grade I began to save money for the purchase of firearms or in case of failure in its acquisition, the money would be used to obtain a driver's license of category B1.For me, it did not matter how I did it, whether I would use a weapon or a car, I decided to start from the plan with the weapon only because all my life I was good at shooting, especially after I saw the results of the shooting of my classmates about two years ago, a pathetic sight.
By March 2021, I had collected enough money to buy a gun, after turning 18 years old, I began the procedure for obtaining a license.
Around March 13, I wrote an application for a hunting ticket, after which I went to a psychiatric clinic at Petropavlovskaya 74 to get a certificate.The psychiatrist was an older woman, after she asked me a couple of questions like "Smoke?Drink?Drugs used?Why weapons?"Asked me for a registration that I did not have with me,after which she said that I needed to return to her, but already with a registration,since without it she refused to issue a certificate.I knew that to obtain this certificate the registration is not needed,but decided to cooperate with the doctor,in the end I did not need problems in my case.Returning a couple of days later with the registration and again getting to the reception,I heard the following: "I looked at the records and they say, that I do not trust your answers" ,after that she offered me to pass a paid psychologist who was to the left of the corridor.After paying money to the cashier I went to the reception, after waiting for an hour with a little my turn came,the psychologist again asked me the same questions, after which she said that I needed to take a test and left for him.When she returned she reported that , that today I will not have time to pass the test mentioning the following: "You need to take a personality type test, it is large, about 500 questions", after that she asked me to return in a couple of days.After returning home, it was not difficult for me to find this test, read about the assessment criteria and pass it a couple dozen times over the weekend.Returned to the reception in a few days, knowing the answers to the questions quite quickly passed this test.The next test that she gave me was a test with a visual image of situations in which it was necessary to write my reaction to certain events,it so happened that one of my friends during school was given this test as homework and she threw it to me,so I knew the answers to it.The essence of the next test was to continue unfinished sentences, starting from past tests, I roughly understood which answers would be correct.At the end, I was given an A4 sheet and asked to draw a person and a non-existent animal.After passing all the tests, I waited a couple of days for the results, returned to see a psychiatrist, she reported on the successfully passed test and first handed me a certificate for a driver's license, noticing an error, she redid and issued a certificate of no contraindications to the possession of weapons.During my stay in the hospital, I did not leave the feeling of that those who should treat are sick themselves.
After that, I went to the narcological dispensary on Monastyrskaya Street, I do not remember the exact address, passed the tests, passed an ophthalmologist and a narcologist-psychiatrist who asked the same questions as the doctors before him, there I received certificates 002ou and 003ou.
After that, I took the hunting ticket from the MFC.
The next step was to learn how to safely handle weapons.On April 1, I came to the educational center "Olympus" located near the stadium "Dynamo", about 3-4 hours I sat 1 on 1 with an instructor who told me what I already knew.After that, together with the instructor and another client who came later, we went to the shooting range for test shooting.The next day I came to the exam, the test was similar to the one that is passed when obtaining a driver's license, out of 150 questions in the field of the law on weapons, hunting minimum and questions by type: "what will happen if you put a 76mm cartridge in the 70th barrel and shoot", choose 10 at random, you can make 1 mistake. received a certificate.
Then I bought a safe, sent an application for public services, passed the check of the safe by employees of Rosgvardia.
I took the purchase license around April 28, on the same day I went to buy weapons.I bought weapons in the store "Tool-weapon" on Heroiv Hassan Street 64.The choice according to my criteria in our stores was not particularly large, I needed any pump-action shotgun with a pistol grip and the ability to adjust the butt.Semi-automatic guns were not considered, perhaps they give a higher rate of fire, but they can fail at the most crucial moment, well, it is not worth talking about the Lancaster with a paradox, they will not show the same effectiveness when shooting at a crowd as a charge of buckshot.
A couple of days after the purchase of weapons, I sent an application for public services to obtain permission to store and carry.The incident in Kazan can be said to have played into my hands, on the same day (May 11, if I remember correctly) there was a call from rosgvardia, I was informed that the connections with the order received from above today will come to me to re-check the conditions for storing weapons. thanks to which I did not have to take it to the LRO.The permit was issued to me later than the date of issue of the license indicated on it, it is indicated on May 22, although I picked it up on May 27, just after the beginning of the holidays in schools.Perhaps they decided to hedge just in case.
In the original plan, I chose my former school as a place for the attack, but at the end of March I decided to change the place.The school was too unpleasant a place to spend the last 10 minutes of my life in it, and the children there do not have many escape routes for rescue, while I myself decided to wait to see the results of the VVK (as a result, unfortunately, I was not taken into the army).As it turned out, even if I had not changed the place, in any case I would not have had time by the end of the school year.Due to these circumstances, I had to go to pass the state exams for which I was not preparing,at the same time I chose a place for the attack,considered different options: shopping centers,LRO,hospitals,conscription point,theaters,station.All these objects did not suit me on schedule, I needed a place in which the greatest concentration of people would be on Monday closer to noon,so I could only wait for the lists of those enrolled in universities,to find out which of the educational institutions would sign the sentence.By the end of May, I began to realize that it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to control myself.I decided to have less contact with my social circle,with some people I completely stopped communicating as it seemed, that I can hurt them.
The university that made the most serious mistake in its history was PSUU, 4 years ago, probably, I would have been happy to enter here, but now it does not matter.I noticed this university back in the days when I went to it for courses in the 9th grade, I liked the large number of buildings and, accordingly, students, there is room to roam, and the location itself looks good, much better than the rotten Khrushchev around.Not the worst place to die.
On July 20, I decided to check the performance of the shotgun, I had to go 23 km on public transport to the shooting range "Elk Log".At the shooting range I found out that according to the standard sighting devices the shots go down by about 15cm, and this, taking into account shooting at a distance of about 30 meters, the twist of the sight does not change anything, but this will still not be a problem, I do not think that I will have to shoot more than 20 meters, And I'm not going to use bullets.As the main ammunition, I decided to choose a large buckshot.
On August 27, I purchased all in the same "Tool-weapon" cartridges with buckshot in the amount of 105pcs,also 26 rounds remained after the shooting,there is still a pack of shot number 7,but it will remain in the safe.Taking more cartridge makes no sense,I do not think that it will be possible even to shoot 50,but it is worth taking a reserve.I wanted to collect an IED based on acetone peroxide, but there will be no sense from it, the bomb will only slow me down, I need to go on the lungs.
While I do not know, to finish everything myself or let the police officers do it, I think the second option will be more fun, still neutralizing me will not be a serious problem for them.I can not exclude the fact that I can be detained.Ha, then I will be that other loser.
Everything around looks so artificial, as in a dream, as if I am watching the actions of my shell from the 3rd person.Every day is a repetition of the past,everything begins with a ringing in the head.It was always difficult to communicate with people,their emotions are incomprehensible.What to keep secret,since elementary school I realized that I like to hurt people.Their suffering,fear on their faces, I had to suppress the desire to destroy everything around me,but I realized that I could not exist like this,if I did not do it now,then in the future I would still kill someone.I could not be stopped,as I said,for me it did not matter who to kill and in what way, my relatives and friends could not do anything, any psychiatrist I could deceive, the only thing that could stop me was death, fortunately it is close.
No matter how much I sleep, sleep does not add energy.How tired I am.Anger overwhelms me,I want to destroy everything in my path,leave as much pain in this world as possible,those whom I will not be able to kill, will forever remember this day.I have endured all the people around me all these years,just for the sake of this moment.I despise myself as much as all of you.How good, I will be able to feel alive at least in these 10 minutes.
This day will be the busiest day of my life,I will live it in a way that many of you do not live your lives.I do not know how many I can kill,but I will do everything to take with me as much as possible.I do not care about "popularity",although I understand perfectly well that the media, smelling the smell of deadness, will surely flock to the place like vultures.About me will be talked about for a week or a month and forgotten, but I'll lie in the grave, I won't care.

For as long as I can remember, I have always thought about death, I have never believed in all the religious nonsense about heaven and hell, it seems to me that after death there is nothing, you just disappear, as if you never existed.It is strange that people are so frightened by death, no matter when, but each of you will still die, the process is irreversible, I will only speed it up for some of you.If the Bible turns out to be true, then as far as I understand I am waiting for hell, although if you think about it, then probably almost every person has committed at least one of the deadly sins, so I will go to hell not alone, but with a whole mountain of sinners, ha ha ha.

On September 1, he came to the university, spoke like a representative of the civil defense.He spoke about what dangers can await students, mentioned the terrorist attacks, reporting that the "security service" (of the university as I believe) is watching and looking for potential terrorists.Their Security Council clearly does not expect that a freshman who has studied only 3 weeks will come to kill them.
I met with my classmates,I do not think that it makes sense even to try to remember their names.A strange feeling,as if I have already seen many of them and more than once,their appearance,voices,behavior,everything seems too familiar.With confidence I can say that they can not even imagine what kind of attraction will be waiting for everyone.
The first couples were quite dull,although everyone always told me that the university is much more fun than at school.But I decided that I would enter through the entrance closest to the station.At 11:30 a couple will begin,there will be a small number of people at the entrance,students use the entrances as smoking rooms due to the ban on smoking on the territory,so smokers will go to the other world first(smoking really kills).I think in the buildings will not immediately understand, The only question is how quickly the police officers will react to what happened, because they are at the station a 2-minute walk away.

During the communication with classmates, a couple of people seemed to me to be those who deserve to live.If I meet any of them, then I will let me leave.
Alcoholics who have lost their human appearance weave to the store for alcohol, old bastards in public transport are ready to gnaw at each other's throats, a vile bull working in the service sector and other scum living around.Among the social bottom there is almost universally one biosort, but the "cream of society" is the same biomass, although it has more resources for its useless existence. garbage, rats running around the house, everywhere there are old monochromatic Khrushchevs.

Only a few of you deserve to exist.You have come up with a huge number of ideologies,created a bunch of philosophical teachings,but none of this will change your ugly nature.You are greedy,selfish,cowardly and evil beings,although you consider yourself better than all other biological organisms.Let's be honest,you also consider yourself better than me,but why?Probably because you did not kill "innocent" unarmed people?Because you are worthy members of society?There is meaning in your life?Do you benefit Everything that makes you remain law-abiding citizens is a system that you yourself created.If such actions of mine were punishable and condemned by the public, then you would have destroyed each other long ago, all your base qualities would have surfaced and you would have seen who you all really are.

I have decided on the date, I will nominate September 20.While I am trying to study the passages between the buildings, the benefit in this helps me their application with a detailed plan of the university territory.The scale of the university is clearly not designed for one arrow, so if everyone immediately begins to evacuate, and does not remain in the buildings, they may survive.

Tomorrow I need to perform,a strange feeling of calm,as if tomorrow I am waiting for an ordinary day,the same routine as always.I hate myself,but I want to hurt everyone who stands in my way.The ringing has become even stronger,as if my head is being squeezed by a vice.I can not leave the feeling that everything around is just a dream.I do not see the point of writing something else.At the end I can say, that I am not the first and far from the last.You will not be saved by the prohibition of weapons,you will be killed by cars,bombs,knives,everything that comes to hand.Such scum like me will destroy everything around you,because the world is rotten,you are all rotten from the inside.

QuestionMark, Engel, ANOMIC, Wanderer, mflergen, Vlixu23 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 4:44 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I laughed at how easy it was for him to bypass gun restrictions. Another victory for gun control.

NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 4:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I laughed at how easy it was for him to bypass gun restrictions. Another victory for gun control.
Ah yes, the wonders gun control has given us!

Combine this with Vladik and Ilnaz's amok runs shows us that gun control doesn't really work, and that shotguns are just as deadly as assault rifles when someone knows what they're doing.

QuestionMark, Engel and scythezoid like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20385
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 5:09 pm

Timur's VKontakte page was removed by mods, damn it!

Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13773
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 11:00 pm

Robert Stewart Flores Jr, the man who killed three of his teachers at the University of Arizona's school of nursing in 2002, mailed a manifesto/suicide note to a newspaper editor. I will post a paragraph of it below this, but it's 23 pages long. So if you want to read the entire thing, google his name & it will be one of the first results.

"To the sociologist, it wasn't the Maryland sniper. I have been thinking about this for awhile. To the psychiatrist, it's not about unresolved childhood issues. It is not about anger because I don't feel anything right now. To Ellen Goodman, it is not about gun control. I have had guns for a long time and it was my trade in the military. I do not have gun magazines. A waiting period or owner registration would not have stopped me. I have a concealed carry permit but I have never brought a gun to the University, (until now). I was a boy scout. I cross the street at the crosswalk. It is not about revenge as I have always thought that revenge was a waste of time and energy. I guess what it is about is that it is a reckoning. A settling of accounts. The University is filled with too many people who are filled with hubris. They feel untouchable. Students are not given respect nor regard. It is unfortunate but the only force that seems to get any attention from the University is economic force."

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16657
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 1:06 am

Dylann Roof's manifesto on his old website "Lastrhodesian"

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

NEXT STEP UP, scythezoid, anna444 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
symbolz

symbolz

Contribution Points : 17754
Forum Reputation : 127

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 1:46 am

"My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger" by Elliot Rodger (137 page PDF)

NEXT STEP UP and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
scythezoid

scythezoid

Contribution Points : 15916
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:21 am

Ted Kaczynski

Nelson216 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40852
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:33 am

Do you really believe that the mass shooters were 100% truthful in their statements? I am shocked by your innocence. what do you think? that they are Superhumans incapable of hiding facts? Elliot, for example, fabricated his own story. Pekka was the only one who showed all the bias of his attack in a true way, without missing any part. Andrew too, but mostly because it suited him. everything is for interest.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:36 am

for 99% of them, this is all just a game and the "manifestos" are just the social justification for their actions, so that others will repeat it.what creates them all is actually the desire to kill. so stop being naive and see things for what they are. I thought that at this point we are, you should already know that.

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:39 am

Pekka wrote:
Do you really believe that the mass shooters were 100% truthful in their statements? I am shocked by your innocence. what do you think? that they are Superhumans incapable of hiding facts? Elliot, for example, fabricated his own story. Pekka was the only one who showed all the bias of his attack in a true way, without missing any part. Andrew too, but mostly because it suited him. everything is for interest.
This is for archiving purposes, you tard.

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:46 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:

I think that, at the very least, we should be more aware of what we are dealing with. and what's the point of that anyway? you know the answer.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:49 am

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:

I think that, at the very least, we should be more aware of what we are dealing with. and what's the point of that anyway? you know the answer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:53 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:

We all know the real motivation for being here. and I like to make things clear. so don't believe in manifestos. Elliot was a bisexual, the Unabomber was simply a violence-crazed victimizing radical Misanthrope, Andrew was a dark escapist who wanted to take everyone he could with him. it is the desire to kill, the primordial one. so don't come up with stories or waste time. and these insults can affect ordinary people who are limited and prejudiced. I'm not an ordinary person.

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:57 am

Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:

We all know the real motivation for being here. and I like to make things clear. so don't believe in manifestos. Elliot was a bisexual, the Unabomber was simply a violence-crazed victimizing radical Misanthrope, Andrew was a dark escapist who wanted to take everyone he could with him. it is the desire to kill, the primordial one. so don't come up with stories or waste time. and these insults can affect ordinary people who are limited and prejudiced. I'm not an ordinary person.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 4:59 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Friends, when the food runs out, we'll still have people like that to feed us.

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:06 am

Pekka wrote:
for 99% of them, this is all just a game and the "manifestos" are just the social justification for their actions, so that others will repeat it.what creates them all is actually the desire to kill.  so stop being naive and see things for what they are. I thought that at this point we are, you should already know that.

I'm sorry, but this is really one-dimensional. "Mass shooters kill because they like killing, their manifestos shouldn't be archived and compiled because they probably lie in them." And of course your standard conveniently doesn't apply to your favorite one. By the way, Pekka's manifesto wasn't anything special, most of the points he made were just factually wrong and I don't think Pekka said anything revolutionary or philosophically profound. It's just vague appeals to surface-level Nietzscheism, eugenics, misanthropy, libertarianism, and individualism.

For one, his leading premise is fallacious. The idea that humans are "devolving" due to dumb people breeding more just isn't true. People all around the developed world are breeding less, generally. Even ultra-conservative ones like Iran and Saudi Arabia have this issue. The only societies that have a rising population are ones that aren't technologically advanced and don't have women in the work force, so lots of African nations as well as Amish/Mennonite communities. Not to mention average IQ has globally risen steadily over the years due to the Flynn Effect.

He says that stupid people should be culled or just slaves to the intelligent people. Ironically, Pekka apparently wasn't intelligent enough himself to realize that the latter system has been in place since the dawn of time. He calls the people in charge now "gangsters" but that's exactly what he would be if he and the other "intelligent people" if they were in charge of the masses. You can't convince me that elites like Jacob Rothschild or Larry Fink aren't intelligent either. Then he calls for the "death of humanity" which is just an impractical and unrealistic goal for any person or group of people to carry out.

The remainder of his "manifesto" is him stroking his own ego and talking about how government is bad and how he hates society and humanity (WOOOOAH DUDE SO PROFOUND).

Idk if anyone is going to take the time to read through this, but I'm bored right now and I just wanted an excuse to shatter this guy's idol because I'm tired of him glorifying Pekka and his "ideology" 24/7, it's actually kind of cringe.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Darkness, NEXT STEP UP, vril, buffalobill91 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:17 am

transcendentalauracel331 wrote:
Pekka wrote:
for 99% of them, this is all just a game and the "manifestos" are just the social justification for their actions, so that others will repeat it.what creates them all is actually the desire to kill.  so stop being naive and see things for what they are. I thought that at this point we are, you should already know that.

I'm sorry, but this is really one-dimensional. "Mass shooters kill because they like killing, their manifestos shouldn't be archived and compiled because they probably lie in them." And of course your standard conveniently doesn't apply to your favorite one. By the way, Pekka's manifesto wasn't anything special, most of the points he made were just factually wrong and I don't think Pekka said anything revolutionary or philosophically profound. It's just vague appeals to surface-level Nietzscheism, eugenics, misanthropy, libertarianism, and individualism.

For one, his leading premise is fallacious. The idea that humans are "devolving" due to dumb people breeding more just isn't true. People all around the developed world are breeding less, generally. Even ultra-conservative ones like Iran and Saudi Arabia have this issue. The only societies that have a rising population are ones that aren't technologically advanced and don't have women in the work force, so lots of African nations as well as Amish/Mennonite communities. Not to mention average IQ has globally risen steadily over the years due to the Flynn Effect.

He says that stupid people should be culled or just slaves to the intelligent people. Ironically, Pekka apparently wasn't intelligent enough himself to realize that the latter system has been in place since the dawn of time. He calls the people in charge now "gangsters" but that's exactly what he would be if he and the other "intelligent people" if they were in charge of the masses. You can't convince me that elites like Jacob Rothschild or Larry Fink aren't intelligent either. Then he calls for the "death of humanity" which is just an impractical and unrealistic goal for any person or group of people to carry out.

The remainder of his "manifesto" is him stroking his own ego and talking about how government is bad and how he hates society and humanity (WOOOOAH DUDE SO PROFOUND).

Idk if anyone is going to take the time to read through this, but I'm bored right now and I just wanted an excuse to shatter this guy's idol because I'm tired of him glorifying Pekka and his "ideology" 24/7, it's actually kind of cringe.
First and foremost, Pekka deserves more than to be remembered.  it will happen this year with things to come.  about his "rebuttal to the manifesto", in itself the idea of ​​population decay is fortunately a fact, but even so, it is more than obvious that taking the data given by Pekka, there are many more people of low existential function reproducing than people actually developed, mainly because the divergence would be in the demographic irregularity: 6% to 94%.  intelligence for Pekka is not a question of IQ, but how to understand yourself and the cosmos, which does not depend on it.  on the issue of manifests, what I wanted to point out is that there is no reason to value products manipulated deliberately or for archival purposes.

mflergen and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:20 am

about the destruction of humanity being an unrealistic goal, I strongly disagree.  when Pekka says this, he is anchoring himself in the fact that people do not change their nature and therefore, only elimination can bring about real change.  it is important to add that this not only applies to humans, but also to other living beings.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:27 am

and yes, astute people are at the top of societies, but it must be agreed that being astute does not necessarily mean being completely intelligent.  obviously you have enough intelligence to subjugate things momentarily, but... will what you create last?  if not, what is the validity of this?  governmental autarchies are of the nature of cunning, social intelligence and do not give full natural intelligence.  that is why societies experience booms and busts.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:34 am

Pekka wrote:

and no, you didn't destroy Pekka's vision. you have presented a personal counterargument that is being contrasted with the facts left by him. I would recommend that you read my article I did a few minutes ago on the real identity of mass and school shooters. it will help you transcend this common view of supposed "historical or other significance" to figures like Harris and others.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:36 am

About the intellectual junction of Pekka's concepts, this was never a problem and it is not. this just demonstrates how intellectual he was, when he studied in depth and had the courage to understand the implications of the concepts, which most of the academic and political environment currently does not do.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:38 am

and no, Pekka was not a libertarian, nor a person who could be framed in words other than what he himself gave. you called him shallow but said Pekka was a eugenicist. I would like to know, what do you think he was saying about Eugenics, when he quoted her.

Last edited by Pekka on Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:41 am

and no, what Pekka stood for was never an ideology, but an anti-civilized state of consciousness, where intellect transcends humanism. you make another mistake using such terms and still want to judge Pekka as superficial.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 7:46 am

and to end the matter for good, Pekka was the only one who was 100% transparent in his manifesto and at the crime scene. and yes, your manifesto contains intellectualism, something that does not exist in 99.99% of the manifestos, which simply consist of means of social perpetuity and justification of violent acts that have always been born not of a collective revolutionary desire, but of a purely selfish and assassin. So, if you want to file manifestos that are nothing more than manipulated textual works, that's no problem. just don't want to use it as evidence of something, a means of developing knowledge about behavior, historiography, comparisons with other cases, etc.
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:17 am

Pekka wrote:
Intelligence for Pekka is not a question of IQ, but how to understand yourself and the cosmos, which does not depend on it.
He never said that as far as I know. If he did, it's still wrong because that's a subjective and immeasurable standard for intelligence.
Pekka wrote:
and no, Pekka was not a libertarian
He said he liked "freedom" and then went on a rant about how he hates totalitarianism. I know the word "libertarian" conjures up images of right wing populists with "Don't Tread on Me" flags, but he definitely falls under the category of "libertarian" under its original historical context. He was strongly libertine.
Pekka wrote:
Pekka was the only one who was 100% transparent in his manifesto and at the crime scene.
This is a subjective, biased, and unprovable claim.

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, I don't want this to be a huge back and forth because ultimately that's not the point of this thread.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:24 am

Pekka wrote:
Intelligence for Pekka is not a question of IQ, but how to understand yourself and the cosmos, which does not depend on it.
He never said that as far as I know. If he did, it's still wrong because that's a subjective and immeasurable standard for intelligence.
Pekka wrote:
and no, Pekka was not a libertarian
He said he liked "freedom" and then went on a rant about how he hates totalitarianism. I know the word "libertarian" conjures up images of right wing populists with "Don't Tread on Me" flags, but he definitely falls under the category of "libertarian" under its original historical context. He was strongly libertine.
Pekka wrote:
Pekka was the only one who was 100% transparent in his manifesto and at the crime scene.
This is a subjective, biased, and unprovable claim.

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, I don't want this to be a huge back and forth because ultimately that's not the point of this thread.

Humans are just a species among other animals and world does not exist only for humans. Death and killing is not a tragedy, it happens in nature all the time between all species. Not all human lives are important or worth saving. Only superior (intelligent, self-aware, strong-minded) individuals should survive while inferior (stupid, retarded, weak-minded masses) should perish.

Collective deindividualization is a phenomenon where individual will be trained as part of the mindless herd controlled by state, corporation, church or some other organization, group, ideology, religion or mass delusion system and adopt it’s rules, morality and codes of conduct. This phenomenon has been familiar in all despotic, authoritarian, totalitarian, monarchist, communist, socialist, nazi, fascist and religious societies troughout history. Also, the modern western democratic republics have the same phenomenon. It is just done so that people will think they are free and don’t realize they are being enslaved. Majority of people in society are weak-minded and ignorant retards, masses that act like programmed robots and accept voluntarily slavery. But not me! I am self-aware and realize what is going on in society!

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don’t blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don’t blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don’t blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It’s time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

well, Pekka already made it clear what he meant.  it's just a matter of understanding.

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20385
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:25 am

I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] FINLAND

Last edited by Wanderer on Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:26 am

a reflection: Freedom for Pekka is the condition of the person to carry out what is of his nature, without external limits.  that is, it is its own source, its own principle and therefore, this does not fit into any modern ideology, which is confirmed when he himself says that he hates anarchism.

Last edited by Pekka on Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:26 am

Wanderer wrote:
I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] FINLAND
I love you too friend.

Wanderer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:30 am

and yes, he can most certainly use the term Natural Selection for the first time, as he gave rise to an intellectual principle for it. indeed, even the term Supreme Gentleman was first spoken and manifested by Pekka.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22824
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 5:28 pm

Pekka wrote:

The man is utterly delusional beyond belief so there’s no point in trying to argue with a guy who makes schizophrenic rants about society in a sad attempt to be like his equally cringe idol, Pekka.

QuestionMark, Darkness, transcendentalauracel331, buffalobill91 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 6:54 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:

The man is utterly delusional beyond belief so there’s no point in trying to argue with a guy who makes schizophrenic rants about society in a sad attempt to be like his equally cringe idol, Pekka.

Great Comrade Pekka!

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22824
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 pm

Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Great Comrade Pekka!

*Socialist shitbag who supported the worst regime of all time, North Korea.

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 6:59 pm

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Great Comrade Pekka!

*Socialist shitbag who supported the worst regime of all time, North Korea.

When Pekka is a socialist, you'll be a duck.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:45 pm

When Pekka said he sympathized with North Korea, it was in January 2006, by 2007 he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 9:47 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
When Pekka said he sympathized with North Korea, it was in January 2006, by 2007 he hated it.

Pekka was 17 years old. he has evolved a lot. I have also followed several authoritarian ideologies.

Rosie1756 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13773
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:04 pm

George Sodini's blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Archive)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 2:45 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43637
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 2:59 am

A call to arms By Juraj Krajčík
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 3:04 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 3:26 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 5:19 am

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I think he suffered from depersonalization-derealization disorder based on these two statements in his manifesto:

Everything around looks so artificial, as in a dream, as if I am watching the actions of my shell from the 3rd person.
I can not leave the feeling that everything around is just a dream.
Can oddly relate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 5:38 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13739
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 5:51 am

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I think he suffered from depersonalization-derealization disorder
Untrue, he was only diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder.

buffalobill91 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 6:27 am

ANOMIC wrote:
Lots of big words in this one. Well-written.

Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19221
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 9:53 am

normalface wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I think he suffered from depersonalization-derealization disorder based on these two statements in his manifesto:

Everything around looks so artificial, as in a dream, as if I am watching the actions of my shell from the 3rd person.
I can not leave the feeling that everything around is just a dream.
Well, he was actually doing drugs since the 8th grade.

NEXT STEP UP, Samson, Culturalphilistine and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13739
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 1:41 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Lots of big words in this one. Well-written, even though it falls for the same useless pitfalls that all of these far-right killers fall for.
Wasted potential, Juraj was a good writer and intelligent. He was only limited by the weapons he had available.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass killer manifestos   Mass killer manifestos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass killer manifestos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next