Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Killer Cases to Recommend

Go down 
+14
Koschei
Kaynhyde
CSIAgent
ZELLAweistDAY3
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
NEXT STEP UP
MilverSoxie
treehouseofhorror
lognifiiskurk
QuestionMark
Carnifex879
Luci
Killisaki
Kinkeloukaitis
18 posters
AuthorMessage

Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Empty
PostSubject: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 11:26 am

Lately I would like to see more cases of mass murderers than I know, I think there are not many and I would like to see more. The shotters that I have seen so far are:
Dylan and Eric
Pekka Eric Auvinen
Federico Guevara
Guillerme and Luiz
Cho seung hui
Álvaro Castillo
Barry loukatis
Adam Lanza
Elliot roger
Randy stair
Timothy McVeigh
Brenda spencer
Dylann roof
Nikolas Cruz
Vladislav rosklyavok (if that's how it was written)

Is there any other interesting case or shooter that you would recommend me to see? I would like to see a little more in addition to these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44505
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 11:38 am

Vladislav Roslyakov*

Eric Borel... But I don't think there are many English articles... (it's a French affair and unfortunately not well known)

Michael Carneal
Evan Ramsey
Luke Whoodman
Robert Benjamin Smith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 11:54 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Vladislav Roslyakov*

Eric Borel... But I don't think there are many English articles... (it's a French affair and unfortunately not well known)

Michael Carneal
Evan Ramsey
Luke Whoodman
Robert Benjamin Smith

Ohh I'll take a look at them! and thanks for correcting me, vlad's last name is hard to write Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 1:59 pm

[REDACTED]
f.uuuuu

Last edited by paddock hemorrhoid on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42868
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Elliot Rodger*

António Saraiva Antunes (really only because is perphaps the only mass shooter in my country that wasnt a familicide, or a failed robbery or a dispute between neighbours or a guy that thought that killing his affair and his friends would make him good, I am pretty sure there is literally no information in English, so I guess this reccomendation sucks)
Itamar Alon (perphaps the only case of mass murderer in Middle East that I actually interested, maybe because it wasnt a terrorist attack"
Robert Steinhauser
Adam Labus
Wellington Oliveira de Menezes
Faisal Hussain (kinda started giving the idea of muslim terrorist, for his descendence, but was more of an incel or the guy with mental illness that liked mass murder).

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Steven Kazmierczak/Northern Illinois University. I recommend reading the Esquire article about Steven when you have the time, as it is pretty long and goes into great detail about him and the events in his life leading up to the shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 5:29 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Steven Kazmierczak/Northern Illinois University. I recommend reading the Esquire article about Steven when you have the time, as it is pretty long and goes into great detail about him and the events in his life leading up to the shooting.

Interesting! I will take a look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Santino William Legan
Robert Hawkins
Barend Strydom
Eero Samuli Hiltunen
Daniil Monakhov
Leonardas Zavistonovičius
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40578
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:21 pm

William Achtison is very interesting to me. It might be interesting to look at how he was like online.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

MilverSoxie and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68797
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 1:59 pm

John Russel Houser is a very interesting shooter. He’s one of the few mass shooters to target a movie theater (including the most infamous one, James Holmes). I also find it interesting that he targeted the movie “Trainwreck” with Amy Schumer. His journal that was found in his hotel room was also released in its entirety. I recommend looking him up.

EricsToastInTheCaf, Killisaki, MilverSoxie, Kaynhyde and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 12:44 am

Hope it's ok to add another non-replying post to this thread but Latina Williams's case is interesting, however i haven't seen much info on it yet.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 12:48 am

Martin Bryant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 10:45 pm

DF978 wrote:
William Achtison is very interesting to me. It might be interesting to look at how he was like online.
Agreed. The sheer size of that guy's online footprint is ridiculous.

Edit: I would recommend Julian Knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Richard Durn
Olga Hepnarová
John Filip Nordlund
Faisal Hussain
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:07 am

pluviam wrote:
DF978 wrote:

i seen a reddit thread on various mass killers usernames... and geez the amount of usernames the guy had! i wonder if he made some of those accounts just so that people could talk about his huge online activity.

-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879 and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 10:10 am

Killisaki wrote:
Elliot Rodger*

António Saraiva Antunes (really only because is perphaps the only mass shooter in my country that wasnt a familicide, or a failed robbery or a dispute between neighbours or a guy that thought that killing his affair and his friends would make him good, I am pretty sure there is literally no information in English, so I guess this reccomendation sucks)
Itamar Alon (perphaps the only case of mass murderer in Middle East that I actually interested, maybe because it wasnt a terrorist attack"
Robert Steinhauser
Adam Labus
Wellington Oliveira de Menezes
Faisal Hussain (kinda started giving the idea of muslim terrorist, for his descendence, but was more of an incel or the guy with mental illness that liked mass murder).
Are you from Portugal? There is one case from that country that may be its deadliest: the 1911 Braga amok case. A mentally ill Portuguese mortally wounded nine people with a crutch in the "Asilo dos Entrevados" in Braga, Portugal, before being subdued. Since the term "mortally wounded" is unclear, as it might means the victims were so injured to the point of near death, the death toll remains to zero to nine. Unfortunately there isn't no other information other than the Brazilian newspaper report in the Amok Wiki article.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68797
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 5:44 pm

DF978 wrote:
pluviam wrote:
DF978 wrote:

i seen a reddit thread on various mass killers usernames... and geez the amount of usernames the guy had! i wonder if he made some of those accounts just so that people could talk about his huge online activity.
He probably did. Some mass shooters want attention both in real life and online so I definitely believe he wanted people to see most of the online content he posted, unlike Adam Lanza, who tried deleting all of it.

ANOMIC and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 5:58 pm

Mutsuo Toi.

Devin Kelly.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61464
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Jeff Weise
Bastian Bosse

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 7:06 pm

Seung Hui Cho
Anton Lundin Pettersson
David Ali Sonboly
Michael Carneal
Brenton Tarrant
Patrick Crusius
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 pm

I think I'll also recommend James Oliver Huberty.

EricsToastInTheCaf, MilverSoxie and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34569
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Mateus da Costa Meira. He did the morumbi shopping shooting that took place in São Paulo (Brazil) at a fight club movie session in 1999, I haven't seen people talk much about this case and there's a wikipedia article in english about it.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:41 am

Try reseaching about Dimitrios Pagourtzis as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:42 am

Marc Lepine is fun to read about, to me at least.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36451
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 2:01 pm

Jeffrey Weise
Kimveer Gill

I'm not usually into trenchcoat wearing goth Columbiners who listen to Rammstein, but check out their online footprint sometime.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 3:39 pm

Robert Hawkins

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24731
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 12:05 am

I’d go with Seung Hui Cho to someone new to the topic because his crime shows how deadly shootings can be and how many red flags were shown.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26388
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 6:59 pm

Not a mass shooter but u should read about Damião Soares Dos Santos
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27408
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 11:46 am

Kim De Gelder

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23124
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 pm

Port Arthur massacre (Australia)
Aurora shooting (US)
Las Vegas shooting (US)
Dallas police shootings (US)
McDonalds massacre (US)
Uiryeong massacre (South Korea)

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 31276
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 7:03 pm

Robert smith (1966) - Eighteen-year-old teenager who killed five women in a beauty parlour in Arizona and was inspired by both Richard Speck and Charles Whitman's massacres the year before.

Engel

Contribution Points : 36858
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 9:56 pm

No point in recommending now since the OP is deleted, but I will anyway:

William Unek: He is one of the worlds worst mass shooters/murderers yet hes talked about VERY little. But I guess its Africa and nobody gives a shit about what goes on over there basically.

Ľubomír Harman: Slovakia's worst mass shooter. I find it interesting how the victims he killed were actually rather hated by some members of the public since the family he killed inside the apartments were thought to have been gypsies. In fact, some people even praised Harman's actions and called him a hero because of them being alleged gypsies. Off-topic but a former YouTuber named Cannibalwolf made a music video about his shooting with the Coldworld song Tortured By Solitude playing. I thought it was a pretty cool vid, maybe even a fitting song for him.

George Sodini: Probably the oldest incel mass killer out there (at least to my knowledge). I thought his blog posts and background were interesting. He had a girlfriend in his teens/20s, kinda makes you wonder why wasn't he able to get a girlfriend since his breakups into his 40s? He wasn't even that bad looking (no homo).

Steven Kazmierczak: In a way I feel like this guy was Dylan Klebold but if he actually managed to get a girlfriend except a girlfriend would do nothing to help his inner problems, I don't know why I feel that way. Also except Dylan didn't hear voices or any of the psychotic symptoms Steve had. Dude also kind of had a sad backstory if you think about it, maybe not as sad as Jeff Weise's, but still sorta sad nonetheless. I also can't help but find myself relating to him.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

TheNeuroSurge likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 12:03 am

James homes/the aurora theater shooting case. I've researched a lot about it and i own a book on it. It's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
B0DYBAGGED

B0DYBAGGED

Contribution Points : 20610
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 2:24 am

brandon hole! (aka bhole)
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23124
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 4:29 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
James homes/the aurora theater shooting case. I've researched a lot about it and i own a book on it. It's very interesting.

Without a doubt my "favourite" case. Holmes is incredibly intriguing.

AmyistWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20434
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 7:16 pm

Patrick Edward Purdy (1989 Cleveland Elementary School shooting) On the 17th of January 1989 24-year-old Patrick Edward Purdy killed four students Sokhim An, 6, Ram Chun, 8, Oeun Lim, 8, Rathanar Or, 9, and Thuy Tran, 6, and Injured 31 other students before committing suicide

Engel, Kaynhyde and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 13097
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:11 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
DF978 wrote:
pluviam wrote:
DF978 wrote:

He probably did. Some mass shooters want attention both in real life and online so I definitely believe he wanted people to see most of the online content he posted, unlike Adam Lanza, who tried deleting all of it.
Ironic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Killer Cases to Recommend   Mass Killer Cases to Recommend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Killer Cases to Recommend
Page 1 of 1