Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20009
Forum Reputation : 156

Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies Empty
PostSubject: Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies   Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 6:18 am

certified B*itish L cringe + overthrown + no ted + L innit + rip britbonger + bam-bloodywell-boozery

Man told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' by NHS 111 before dying - Mirror Online

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Last edited by Fedz-Manz on Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaynhyde and Santa María S/s.M/m. like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22699
Forum Reputation : 289

Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies   Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 6:46 am

This such a Bri'ish moment the ghost of Her Majesty visited me on the toilet (or the bog?)

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Mf told 'you sound like you're feeling a bit sorry for yourself' then dies
Page 1 of 1