Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Natalia Bekmansurova told about her son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

What Natalia Bekmansurova told about her son  Empty
PostSubject: What Natalia Bekmansurova told about her son    What Natalia Bekmansurova told about her son  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Natalia Bekmansurova, Timur grew up very caring and always loved animals. Being 7 years old he successfully passed a psychological test before being enrolled into school – the psychologist pointed out his extremely high level of intelligence.

"I think he was really smart and knew people's psychology very well, because I took him to the psychologist when he was 7 years old. He successfully passed the test, the psychologist said that the boy was very smart and it was clear that I studied with him at home. When we returned home and I started praising him for passing the test, he said to me that everything turned out that great because he told the psychologist exactly what she wanted to hear. I was very surprised by such answer".

Due to asthma and frequently being ill Timur very often stayed at home. As a child he liked playing shooting games – at first with his dad, then by his own. He was interested in a military theme, he read a lot about guns and military actions – especially about Syria where his father served.

"My son never liked people. He only talked to a certain circle of people, hated noisy places, preferred peace, silence and staying at home".

Timur's biggest dream was to become a soldier or a policeman, but he couldn't do this because of his health issues. In order to be "closer" to these professions he decided to study forensics at the law faculty of Perm State University. Before turning 18 he already told his mother about wanting to buy a gun. Natalia was against that, but Timur's father supported his decision.

In the spring of 2021 Timur successfully passed medical examination on the first try. Natalia remembered that Timur was studying psychological tests on the Internet in advance before going to the psychiatrist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, vril, paranoiadance, Arkan and Hopelessness like this post

Back to top Go down

What Natalia Bekmansurova told about her son
Page 1 of 1