Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?

Go down 
+25
vril
nobodysbusiness22
jetson
TheGoodChief
proshooter
2qao
Millsart
Qwerteroruiop
Rosie1756
Kaynhyde
joaingo
transcendentalauracel331
Phantasmagoria
Coneyislandqueen
Engel
NEXT STEP UP
SonOfaGunz
anna444
Ben
FrauSmiggles
Samson
offtopicr
sashimi
QuestionMark
Fedz-Manz
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20184
Forum Reputation : 156

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 7:01 pm

You had one chance to ask one question to mass-killer Adam Peter Lanza what would it be?

I has thinking of asking smiggles if he was a podophile? but he's response to this will be a "no" if he is or isn't so I think I would ask him, "What would you say to someone who's about to do a mass shooting?"

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120678
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 9:06 pm

"What are your opinions on parents?"

Fedz-Manz and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
sashimi

sashimi

Contribution Points : 11937
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 9:54 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
You had one chance to ask one question to mass-killer Adam Peter Lanza what would it be?

I has thinking of asking smiggles if he was a podophile? but he's response to this will be a "no" if he is or isn't so I think I would ask him, "What would you say to someone who's about to do a mass shooting?"

I’ve always wondered if Adam’s previous sexual assault had skewed his perception on pedophilia. I guess I would ask something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 12:26 am

sashimi wrote:

I’ve always wondered if Adam’s previous sexual assault

Wait what?
Back to top Go down
offtopicr

Contribution Points : 35796

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:51 am

-

Last edited by offtopicr on Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13789
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:
sashimi wrote:

I’ve always wondered if Adam’s previous sexual assault

Wait what?
He alludes to it in the "me" document found on his hard drive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mirwais500, sashimi, Woundfucker and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

Contribution Points : 13749
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 9:53 am

Well, if it weren't for my rampant, autism-induced social ineptitude, I'd probably ask him out (and I don't *care* that he's vegan, we're going to McDonald's. I always liked the little playgrounds there.)
But since I *do* have rampant, autism-induced social ineptitude, I'd likely get too nervous to ask him anything of actual value. So I'd ask him what his favorite DDR song is instead. That's so silly of me. Great job, Fritz.

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, Fedz-Manz, anna444, digitalsodomy, 2qao and messianic_mania like this post

Kwasi dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15860
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:08 pm

FrauSmiggles wrote:
Well, if it weren't for my rampant, autism-induced social ineptitude, I'd probably ask him out (and I don't *care* that he's vegan, we're going to McDonald's. I always liked the little playgrounds there.)
But since I *do* have rampant, autism-induced social ineptitude, I'd likely get too nervous to ask him anything of actual value. So I'd ask him what his favorite DDR song is instead. That's so silly of me. Great job, Fritz.

Go back to twitter.

Ennui, genericregistryemail, lifelover, Kaynhyde, Coneyislandqueen, Larynx, Kwasi and PersonA like this post

Fedz-Manz dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:19 pm

Joke's on you I've never even used Twitter before

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 17375
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:30 pm

What his penis size was, of course

Kartoffeln, Fedz-Manz, columbine1999 and 2qao like this post

42099_4EVA and Octal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:31 pm

anna444 wrote:
What his penis size was, of course
Either 3 inches or 12 inches and there's no inbetween.

anna444, columbine1999 and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 17364
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:35 pm

If he was a homosexual
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43129
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:53 pm

If he would ever become a parent.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 9:00 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ofc he’d say no tard
Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 pm

SonOfaGunz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ofc he’d say no tard
It's likely, but I'm pretty sure Adam once said he thought he'd be a good father. I saw this a while ago, though, so I could be remembering wrong.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 9:17 pm

FrauSmiggles wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ofc he’d say no tard
It's likely, but I'm pretty sure Adam once said he thought he'd be a good father. I saw this a while ago, though, so I could be remembering wrong.

He’s a very nuanced and technical thinker which is a good thing in a parent but in practice I don’t see him bearing responsibility for another child physically, but to be fair I think he’s smarter than the average parent.

Coneyislandqueen and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 9:28 pm

SonOfaGunz wrote:
FrauSmiggles wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ofc he’d say no tard

He’s a very nuanced and technical thinker which is a good thing in a parent but in practice I don’t see him bearing responsibility for another child physically, but to be fair I think he’s smarter than the average parent.
I wanna add more and say that the reason why he wouldn’t be suitable as a father is that children are very loud and energetic and of course Adam was never a fan of loud or energetic things. Children are unsanitary and incredibly needy and Adam really had too many issues that it I don’t see it possible other than that he was a pedophile so there’s that lol.

QuestionMark, anna444, Coneyislandqueen and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36575
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 2:22 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

He was an antinatalist, ofc not.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

anna444, Coneyislandqueen and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 11:19 am

FrauSmiggles wrote:
SonOfaGunz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ofc he’d say no tard

Yes, he was critical of adult-child relations and believed that if he was a parent he would be better because he wouldn’t control or demean the child.

As mentioned above though it’s highly unlikely he’d have ever tried to become a parent.

FrauSmiggles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

Contribution Points : 12739

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 3:17 pm

"Why did you destroy your hard drive?"
"Why did you take Ryan's ID?"
"Are you a pedophile?"
"Why did you shoot Nancy?"
"Why did you kill children?"
"What was your main motive? Did you want to protect them fr?"

QuestionMark, SonOfaGunz, anna444, FrauSmiggles, Denethor and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 3:31 pm

Engel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

He was an antinatalist, ofc not.

He was an antinatalist and I doubt that he would ever like to breed a new child, but he probably didn't mind having an adopted one... the only thing that concerns me is how would've he functioned with a child at home? Children want to hug/touch others, they are loud, they are germ carriers etc

QuestionMark, SonOfaGunz and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria

Contribution Points : 12903

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:00 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Hmmm.. A lot of shit, he'll probably shoot me for talking to much.. I dunno, would like to play DDR with him though.. tongue

Fedz-Manz and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:20 pm

Phantasmagoria wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

Hmmm.. A lot of shit, he'll probably shoot me for talking to much.. I dunno, would like to play DDR with him though.. tongue
who would win?

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16707
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:25 pm

I'd ask him to what extent the shooting was connected to his personal beliefs ("eulavism" and pedophilia specifically). I'm sure it played a role but who knows, he liked mass shooters so it's not crazy to think that he just wanted to be like them before he formulated his philosophical and personal beliefs.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

Engel, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:04 pm

"What's the best thing about being a podophile?"

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 15041
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 12:20 pm

im not sure if you mean after sandy hook or before but if we are talking about after , i wouldve probably asked him "what couldve stopped you"

QuestionMark, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 2:40 pm

What is your favorite category of porn? not gonna lie i really wonder that
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15860
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm

eveinthetub wrote:
It's highly unlikely he ever watched it for pleasure. And that's kind of sad if it's really the thing you'd ask.

QuestionMark, Engel, Ennui and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 5:29 am

eveinthetub wrote:

It's quite unlikely that Adam watched porn. He was depressed and malnourished so I doubt that he had sex drive  ...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22874
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 6:34 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Being accepted by the LGBTQ community.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 8:42 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

LOL almost nobody in the LGBTQ accepts MAPs but go off ig

Kaynhyde and Samson dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:17 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

OH REALLY!?
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:18 am

Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

OH REALLY!?
Yeah, MAPs are like the super-straights, fag wannabes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:19 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

OH REALLY!?
OH REALLY BRO!?
░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:21 am

Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ColaEnthusiast wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

OH REALLY!?
OH REALLY BRO!?
░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
w-what the fwickk did you just fwickking say about me,,, y-you wittle m-meanie? i-i’ll have you know i gwaduated t-top of my cwass in the navy seaws, and i’ve been invowved in numewous s-secwet w-waids on aw-quaeda, and i have o-over 300 confiwmed kills ☆⌒ヽ(“、)chu i am twained in g-gowiwwa w-wawfare and i’m the top sniper in the e-entire us a-awmed fowces〜☆ you are nothing t-to me b-but just a-another tawget ☆:・゚ i will wipe you the fwickk out with pwecision the wikes of which has never been seen before on this eawth, mawk my fwickking wowds-.- you think you can get away with saying that p-poopoo to me over the intewnet〜☆ t-think again (.).., f-fwickker ☆:・゚ a-as we speak i am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss the u-usa and youw i-ip is b-being twaced wight now so y-you better pwepare f-fow the s-stowm, maggot. the stowm t-that wipes out the pathetic wittle thing you call youw w-wife (≧◡≦) ur fwickking dead (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. kid ☆⌒ヽ(“、)chu i c-can be anywhere uguu.., anytime (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. and i c-can k-kill y-you in over seven hundwed ways, and that’s j-just with my bare hands. not onwy am i extensivewy twained i-in u-unawmed c-combat, but i have access to t-the entire awsenaw of the united states mawine cowps and i w-will use it to its full extent to wipe y-youw misewable boi pussy off the face of the c-continent, you wittle p-poopoo. if onwy y-you couwd have k-known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittle “cwevew” c-comment w-was about to bwing d-down upon you, maybe you w-wouwd have hewd youw fwickking tongue. but you couwdn’t, you didn’tO.o and now ur p-paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. i will poopoo fuwy all over y-you and you will dwown in it (≧◡≦) ur fwickking dead, k-kiddo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 9:30 am

Last edited by Sturmengel on Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16046
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 11:58 am

Why he didn't use his shotgun.

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13789
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 1:55 am

I wish I could resurrect Adam so he could gun down all of his teenage fangirls. Listen girls, Adam wasn't a good fucking person, he wouldn't have spared you because you get wet watching his DDR videos, he would've shot you 11 times at point blank and then moved onto the next person. Plus he was a gay pedophile so he wouldn't even be sexually attracted to you lol. And to all of the boys out there, no Adam probably wouldn't have been your friend, you most likely would've come across his posts and thought to yourself "what a weirdo" because the only reason you care about him is in retrospect after he shot 29 people.

Ennui, Coneyislandqueen, Octal and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 10:45 am

Samson wrote:
I wish I could resurrect Adam so he could gun down all of his teenage fangirls. Listen girls, Adam wasn't a good fucking person, he wouldn't have spared you because you get wet watching his DDR videos, he would've shot you 11 times at point blank and then moved onto the next person. Plus he was a gay pedophile so he wouldn't even be sexually attracted to you lol. And to all of the boys out there, no Adam probably wouldn't have been your friend, you most likely would've come across his posts and thought to yourself "what a weirdo" because the only reason you care about him is in retrospect after he shot 29 people.
um actually he's my boyfriend, this wouldn't be how he would've reacted, he's just a sweet shy boy  Sad

CanIHelpYou, anna444, ideklovee92 and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 35054
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 8:54 pm

So... what's on the good anime mix?

unoriginalperson, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP, anna444, Coneyislandqueen and realnormalgirll like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:46 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Why did you kill your mom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 5:30 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 35054
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 5:52 pm

normalface wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

I think he brought the shotgun in case the .223 rounds were unable to break the window.

That's actually a pretty clever theory! If he ended up using the Saiga-12 in the attack he'd probably do something in a similar vein to Brenton Tarrant - Unloading an entire magazine onto the first potential victims that he saw before disposing the weapon onto the ground and switching to his AR-15.

transcendentalauracel331 and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
sashimi

sashimi

Contribution Points : 11937

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 3:05 pm

normalface wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:

I think he brought the shotgun in case the .223 rounds were unable to break the window.

I don’t think his plan initially was to shoot the window though. I’m pretty sure he was originally just going to walk in through the doors but Sandy Hook Elementary had just implemented a new security system for visitors to come in by ringing the front entrance’s doorbell. Before this implementation, he probably thought he could just walk in from his experience being a student. The reason why the window was shot was that it was last resort to getting inside. He wouldn't have known to bring the gun to shoot the window if he wasn't originally going to shoot the window. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Ben likes this post

Back to top Go down
Millsart

Millsart

Contribution Points : 8076

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 5:40 am

Fav DDR song?

2qao

Contribution Points : 7985

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 5:45 am

"What was on that hard drive?"

Octal likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 8:08 am

2qao wrote:
"What was on that hard drive?"
probably child porn
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14524
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 1:31 pm

If he would be my friend

Mirwais500 and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
jetson

jetson

Contribution Points : 17535

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 8:53 am

I'd ask him more about his relationship with his mother, pertaining to what his average day looked like and how he and his mother would interact with each other.

NEXT STEP UP and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11156
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 3:55 pm

I would ask to hang out with him and if he would like to be friends. I would love to hang out with him at the AMC in Danbury and have a sleepover at his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next