Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?

Go down 
+25
vril
nobodysbusiness22
jetson
TheGoodChief
proshooter
2qao
Millsart
Qwerteroruiop
Rosie1756
Kaynhyde
joaingo
transcendentalauracel331
Phantasmagoria
Coneyislandqueen
Engel
NEXT STEP UP
SonOfaGunz
anna444
Ben
FrauSmiggles
Samson
offtopicr
sashimi
QuestionMark
Fedz-Manz
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 5:03 pm

nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
I would ask to hang out with him and if he would like to be friends. I would love to hang out with him at the AMC in Danbury and have a sleepover at his house.

Would you guys make out under the covers?

Darkness, unoriginalperson and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness22

nobodysbusiness22

Contribution Points : 11156
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 5:28 pm

vril wrote:
nobodysbusiness22 wrote:
I would ask to hang out with him and if he would like to be friends. I would love to hang out with him at the AMC in Danbury and have a sleepover at his house.

Would you guys make out under the covers?
Maybe, but since he hated being touched that would probably trigger an autistic meltdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 6:22 pm

Why did he stop being friends with his ddr buddy
Back to top Go down
winkles twinkle

winkles twinkle

Contribution Points : 6306
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 3:22 pm

I would fs ask him if he wants to be friends

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17600

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 3:42 am

Ask him what game he has the most time spent in. The answer would probably be wow.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6852
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 6:00 am

“Can you please shoot me in the head? You’re my hero.” And then I’d pull a pistol myself. Shoot him repeatedly before he got his hands on the AR, and then molest and sodomize his corpse. Then I’d make myself at home in him and his mother’s house, and chill there while I took a tour of the region. After a while I’d probably castrate him. But I’d probably dissect him and his mother beside each other, after—and if—he let me rape her with him. I would likely cut out some—or all—of his ribs, and then serrate them and mutilate his body to a point of being unrecognizable. Then I’d wait for his body to decay so I could smell that. Afterwards, I would bury him and his mother in the backyard with a shovel, and test his guns and other weapons out. I’d go through his house to see what valuable things there were, and then pack my bags and take public transportation out of the state, to avoid being tracked. I would likely get away with it as well, as he and his mother were quite isolated from anyone else, and it’s quite possible no one would know for months. At least if I did it when it was around the time he was going to shoot up Sandy Hook. I might also consider killing myself with one of the many weapons in the Newtown home’s arsenal, after I slept in his bed with his dead body for a couple days. Or for longer, until his body was sufficiently decayed to entertain and comfort me. I think Adam Lanza made a better corpse than a person, and would be very flawless to murder and defile. Especially if you cut out his beautiful ribcage.

Ilikesharks dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 6:03 am

Oh, no. I wouldn’t want to damage the kill, and I don’t know how to use weapons anyway. I’d likely try to tackle him with a knife and then hold his arms behind his head as I pulled his pants down, or unzipped my own. Then I would stab the knife into his throat a few times with some attempted precision. I think he was weaker than me physically, so if I did that, no one could stop me beside his mother. I would do it in the dead of night, and use one of her licensed weapons to kill her, before I snuck into his room and possibly held him at gunpoint to rape.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 6:06 am

Pretty good plan if I do say so myself. And I could get all the answers I want from him while he was restrained; once I asked him for some tape or rope in the house. Or otherwise had him tie himself up. I would confiscate all the guns in the house and take them to one locked room, before torturing and talking calmly to him for days.

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 6:11 am

If anyone interrupted, I would simply kill them, or take whatever other logistical action seemed best to prevent them from going to the police. Likely just ignore their requests for entry or knocks on the door to be honest. That would be a safer choice.

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 7152

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 2:26 am

I'd ask him what he thinks about his fangirls and conspiracy theorists who think the shooting was faked.

PostSubject: Re: If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?   If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could ask Adam Peter Lanza one thing what would it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2