Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body-related issues among school shooters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420

Body-related issues among school shooters Empty
PostSubject: Body-related issues among school shooters   Body-related issues among school shooters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 8:29 pm

Shooters who had body-related issues that might have tarnished their masculinity?

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Qwerteroruiop

Qwerteroruiop

Contribution Points : 35304
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Body-related issues among school shooters   Body-related issues among school shooters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:17 pm

Eric Harris had a birth defect that gave him a sunken chest (pectus excavatum) which he was fairly insecure about. He had surgery at the ages of 12 and 13 in order to correct this but the surgery was not successful as the birth defect was still visible.

Elliot Rodger (Not a school shooter, but he did consider attacking his college, killed 3 UCSB students and attempted to massacre an entire sorority house) was insecure about his height (5'9) to the point where he bought height increasing shoes. He was also concerned about his penis size and stated in a forum post "The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4, this is very unsettling".

Alec McKinney was a FTM transsexual, I think we can infer that this would've been a major insecurity for them.

Dylan Klebold hated the way he looked, specifically how his nose looked as well as his weight. He brought these issues up to his mother fairly often.

Kaynhyde, anna444, xDarkRazoR and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24871
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Body-related issues among school shooters   Body-related issues among school shooters Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 pm

Qwerteroruiop wrote:
Eric Harris had a birth defect that gave him a sunken chest (pectus excavatum) which he was fairly insecure about. He had surgery at the ages of 12 and 13 in order to correct this but the surgery was not successful as the birth defect was still visible.

Elliot Rodger (Not a school shooter, but he did consider attacking his college, killed 3 UCSB students and attempted to massacre an entire sorority house) was insecure about his height (5'9) to the point where he bought height increasing shoes. He was also concerned about his penis size and stated in a forum post "The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4, this is very unsettling".

Alec McKinney was a FTM transsexual, I think we can infer that this would've been a major insecurity for them.

Dylan Klebold hated the way he looked, specifically how his nose looked as well as his weight. He brought these issues up to his mother fairly often.
175 cm is pretty normal tbh. Elliot brought all these problems upon himself

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body-related issues among school shooters   Body-related issues among school shooters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body-related issues among school shooters
Page 1 of 1