Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+33
NEXT STEP UP
Nevada
Fedz-Manz
Kaynhyde
Screamingophelia
CXLUMB1NE
Rosie1756
DanielBryer
humanity is overrated
sneakytaco88
ANOMIC
remrem25
exotiicgutz
Ri0T
Saoradh
Russianman
MysterionSZAF
robertslay
Primate Murder
<<-reBKa->>
STK
Kerea2244
UncontinuedProcess
School Massacre Archives
Pixie13
Unknown
DooMRebel
macks_ant86
Sane One
InsaneIntruder
Jea
W.A.R.
QuestionMark
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Empty
PostSubject: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A plan is taking shape to create a memorial sculpture for the 17 who died in the Parkland school shooting.

Zachary Knudson, a sculptor who has done several public works of art and memorials, has teamed up with other volunteers to donate their time and resources in planning the tribute.

The sculpture, which would rise 15 feet, would be made of metal and impact glass with a colored laminate. It’ll cast colored shadows around its base during the day and shine bright at night, highlighting the victims’ names.

It’s a “remembrance so that they’re not forgotten,” said Knudson, 31, of Coral Springs. It “has a lot of light and hope involved in the design.”

The sculpture is still in the design phase, and it’s too early to say where it would go. Parkland Mayor Christine Hunschofsky says she would like for it to be at Stoneman Douglas. “I know they want a memorial at the school,” she said.

Others also are stepping forward to make the sculpture a reality.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 am

Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

No I think he honestly expected to get away with it. He strikes me as being that stupid.
HOW????? If he wanted he would planned all better. He wanted to be caught

He has the intelligence of a twelve year old last I heard. He probably didn't think through his escape plan very well.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 am

AP: Some wanted Florida suspect committed in 2016

The documents were provided by a psychological assessment service initiated by Cruz’s mother called Henderson Behavioral Health. The documents show a high school resource officer who was also a sheriff’s deputy and two school counselors recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be committed for mental evaluation under Florida’s Baker Act. That law allows for involuntary commitment for mental health examination for at least three days.

Such an involuntary commitment would also have been a high obstacle if not a complete barrier to legally obtaining a firearm, such as the AR-15 rifle used in the Stoneman Douglas massacre on Feb. 14, authorities say.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58317
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:18 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

No I think he honestly expected to get away with it. He strikes me as being that stupid.
HOW????? If he wanted he would planned all better. He wanted to be caught

He has the intelligence of a twelve year old last I heard. He probably didn't think through his escape plan very well.
Is there a single mass shooter who escaped after his crime?

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HOLY HELL! Just found this on Tumblr!  Haha

But on a more depressing note I also saw several of the Cruzers talking about getting "Niko" inspired tattoos. Shocked Seriously I think these poor kids are jumping the gun way to fast on this while trying to out fan girl each other. I predict seeing a lot of shitty tattoos and little faces filled with regret in the coming months. Roll
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

But his eyes... I like his eyes sooooo fucking much

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

I'm not a fan girl btw, I just very obsessed with ppl eyes)

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 8:37 am

Jea wrote:

I have a thing for eyes as well. Particularly brown eyes. My husband's big baby browns with tiny flecks of green, and long thick lashes were what lured me in when we first met.  I envy his beautiful lashes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 am

In September 2016, two counselors and a resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School recommended that Nikolas Cruz be involuntarily committed for a mental health evaluation, per court documents obtained by The Associated Press.

Under Florida's Baker Act, a person can be forcibly committed for a mental health exam for at least three days, and it's not clear why no one ever followed through on the recommendation. The resource officer who proposed Cruz be committed was Scot Peterson; he resigned after the shooting when it emerged that he did not enter the building during the massacre. Had Cruz been committed, authorities told AP, it would have been a red flag during a background check, making it extremely difficult for him to get a gun legally.

This makes me want to see all the counselors/therapists records on Cruz.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
In September 2016, two counselors and a resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School recommended that Nikolas Cruz be involuntarily committed for a mental health evaluation, per court documents obtained by The Associated Press.

I posted this above.

Complete failure on every level. But im sure the misguided hate toward the NRA will continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 am

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I posted this above.

Complete failure on every level. But im sure the misguided hate toward the NRA will continue.  

Agreed! Once again most people are refusing to see the bigger issue. Which is why this kid was allowed to slip through the cracks and ended up killing 17 people, and ruining countless other's lives. Sad
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Jea wrote:

Probably but I wouldn't know off the top of my head. I do know there are others who tried to escape after their attack, like Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson, or Luke Woodham.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:21 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

Probably but I wouldn't know off the top of my head. I do know there are others who tried to escape after their attack, like Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson, or Luke Woodham.
William Unek got away with his first rampage. It wasn't a shooting but still.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 am

A deputy tasked with patrolling the Florida high school that was targeted by a mass killer last month was suspended Monday after falling asleep in his patrol car, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Deputy Moises Carotti will remain off the job without pay until the department finishes an internal investigation. His suspension is the latest embarrassment for the department, which has been the target of criticism since the Valentine's Day shooting in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead.

The incident also came as police arrested three students Tuesday in separate incidents. Two students were charged after being accused of bringing knives to the school. Another was arrested after sending "threatening" photos on social media of a gun and bullets, the department said.

On Monday evening, a sergeant was patrolling inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School when a student alerted him that a deputy was sleeping outside, said Veda Coleman-Wright, a spokeswoman for the department.

The sergeant, who wasn't identified, went outside shortly after 5 p.m., well after school was done for the day, and found Carotti inside a marked patrol vehicle where he appeared to be sleeping, Coleman-Wright said.

The department said the sergeant had to knock on the window to get Carotti’s attention. Another deputy was sent to replace him and patrol the building.

Carotti was taken off the job Tuesday. The news of the incident prompted outrage from at least one lawmaker.

“Of all the schools in America, you would think this would be the safest one right now," said U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. "This is so outrageous it’s almost impossible to believe.”

Carotti's suspension is just the latest controversy in the aftermath of the attack as the department continues to fight back criticism.

Good Grief! Two kids arrested for bring knives to the school, one for posting threatening pics posted on social media, and now a deputy caught napping on school grounds.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:12 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

57 ppl. Hm tnx, something new for me. But He didn't stooped after first time and still got caught

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Jea wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jea wrote:

57 ppl. Hm tnx, something new for me. But He didn't stooped after first time and still got caught
Yeah, but only after committing another rampage. I think it still counts but maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Two students were charged after being accused of bringing knives to the school. Another was arrested after sending "threatening" photos on social media of a gun and bullets, the department said.

Erik Veik 2.0.

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 5:05 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Two students were charged after being accused of bringing knives to the school. Another was arrested after sending "threatening" photos on social media of a gun and bullets, the department said.

Erik Veik 2.0.

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a wanna be Erik Veik, as I don't think he was Nik's friend etc.

BUT he has been sent for a mental health evaluation.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as to call him a wanna be Erik Veik, as I don't think he was Nik's friend etc. 

Did Nick even have friends?

Sane One

Contribution Points : 84873
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 pm

It’s difficult to play Monday morning QB. I think every human being has a good side and bad side. Many of his coworkers at Dollar tree said he was cordial and happy when he worked with them. Just a regular guy who seemed to be a loner because he wouldn’t hang out with them, it’s not a crime to be a loner or a crime to have a fascination with guns and war tactics.

I believe humans have to control their anger and frustration better when things don’t go their way or when they suffer some sort of pain. Can a therapist and treatment really help? I don’t know.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64896

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 am

W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I posted this above.

It's not one or the other it's both in combination. Once the US establishes that it can move forwards. Rolling Eyes Sad
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:29 am

Jea wrote:

That's fan girlish anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Did Nick even have friends?

He was described as a loner, but he supposedly did have a few friends.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:41 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
It's not one or the other it's both in combination. Once the US establishes that it can move forwards. Rolling Eyes Sad

Im in favor of ending lobbying altogether.

Last edited by W.A.R. on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:43 am

Sane One wrote:
It’s difficult to play Monday morning QB. I think every human being has a good side and bad side. Many of his coworkers at Dollar tree said he was cordial and happy when he worked with them. Just a regular guy who seemed to be a loner because he wouldn’t hang out with them, it’s not a crime to be a loner or a crime to have a fascination with guns and war tactics.

I believe humans have to control their anger and frustration better when things don’t go their way or when they suffer some sort of pain. Can a therapist and treatment really help? I don’t know.

That is true, from what I had read, his actual friends said he was very nice and had a goofy sense of humor. Others that knew him from work said he was just a nice, polite kid.

Yet it was abundantly clear that he had issues that were not being dealt with. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:51 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

HAHA, no way! It's just my thing.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:28 am

Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

Ok, let's overlook everything he's done because of his eyes. Rolling Eyes God help humanity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

Ok, let's overlook everything he's done because of his eyes. Rolling Eyes God help humanity...  

I don't think that was what Jea was implying at all. She said he had pretty eyes, NOT that he should be set free and absolved of all crimes because of his pretty eyes. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

I don't think that was what Jea was implying at all. She said he had pretty eyes, NOT that he should be set free and absolved of all crimes because of his pretty eyes. Haha
Thank you. I love you

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 am

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

Thank you. I love you

You are very welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

My point was his eyes whether they're lovely or not are small fry compared to what he's done. That line of reasoning can be taken too far and it's scary to think that some people put beauty or attraction on a pedestal above their criminality. And no, I'm not implying Jea think this way. complaint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:37 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

My point was his eyes whether they're lovely or not are small fry compared to what he's done. That line of reasoning can be taken too far and it's scary to think that some people put beauty or attraction on a pedestal above their criminality. And no, I'm not implying Jea think this way. complaint  

From the way you worded the post it did seem that was what you were saying. But either way it's not a big deal. I'm sure Jea wasn't devastated at the thought of you thinking she had Fan-girl tendencies.

Also sorry if I misinterpreted you. Embarassed Smile
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:59 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:
Jea wrote:

From the way you worded the post it did seem that was what you were saying. But either way it's not a big deal. I'm sure Jea wasn't devastated at the thought of you thinking she had Fan-girl tendencies.

Also sorry if I misinterpreted you. Embarassed Smile

I'm only implying it to the extent that it's true. I've no reason to believe Jea thinks that way, but clearly some people will, especially fan-girls. My post was originally tongue-in-cheek humour but as with a lot of humour there's a kernel of truth hidden there. No worries. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will require students to carry clear backpacks after 17 people were killed in a shooting last month.

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of the Broward County Public Schools, sent out a letter saying the school would provide free clear backpacks, which will be mandatory for students after spring break next week.

Students and staff will also be required to wear identification badges at all times, Runcie said.

Other safety measures, including the use of metal detectors, are still being considered, while security personnel and mental health services will be expanded.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:13 pm

So I'm not a fan-girl anymore. Tnx.
Because I more interested in motives and how all was planned and how it's could be prevented.
I'm a researcher, and research about many crimes.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 7:37 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will require students to carry clear backpacks after 17 people were killed in a shooting last month.

Robert W. Runcie, the superintendent of the Broward County Public Schools, sent out a letter saying the school would provide free clear backpacks, which will be mandatory for students after spring break next week.

Students and staff will also be required to wear identification badges at all times, Runcie said.

Other safety measures, including the use of metal detectors, are still being considered, while security personnel and mental health services will be expanded.

This way the next shooter (Zach?) can just wait for school to be dismissed and shoot down people as they leave.

macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 6:13 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

This way the next shooter (Zach?) can just wait for school to be dismissed and shoot down people as they leave.

Try anything and everything but the obvious gun control. Suspect Those kids will be having fits of panic whenever they see the ordinary rucksack next.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:41 am

Florida shooting students: 'Clear bags don't make me feel secure' - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
Florida shooting students: 'Clear bags don't make me feel secure' - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kids: I'd rather some other kid smuggle a weapon into school than let everyone know I get periods each month.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 am

macks_ant86 wrote:
I can understand it honestly.
Also I don't even see why, lightning usually doesn't strike twice (well, school shootings usually don't strike the same school twice).

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 12:26 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Also I don't even see why, lightning usually doesn't strike twice (well, school shootings usually don't strike the same school twice).

The school just wants to look like they're doing something. Doesn't matter if that something is useless or not.

W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Everybody should just defy the rule and bring their own backpack.

They would drop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Why do you forum members find this mass murder interesting ?
Except for the number of deaths and that he tried to escape, I don't really find anything of particular that makes the shooting interesting.
Even Pekka-Eric Auvinen's massacre was more interesting by my point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:08 pm

CALU wrote:
Except for the number of deaths and that he tried to escape, I don't really find anything of particular that makes the shooting interesting.

My main interest is how he was allowed to kill 17 people. Cruz had been struggling for years, showed every red flag known to man, was very well known to the police, etc. YET he was still ignored.

In my opinion this could have been prevented, also all the excuses I have heard so far on WHY he wasn't stopped has me intrigued. Mainly because I think it is all bullshit. Clearly this kid was a danger to himself and others.  How he was overlooked really boggles my mind. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
CALU wrote:

My main interest is how he was allowed to kill 17 people. Cruz had been struggling for years, showed every red flag known to man, was very well known to the police, etc. YET he was still ignored.

In my opinion this could have been prevented, also all the excuses I have heard so far on WHY he wasn't stopped has me intrigued. Mainly because I think it is all bullshit. Clearly this kid was a danger to himself and others.  How he was overlooked really boggles my mind. Evil or Very Mad

The Government doesn't want to spend its precious money on the safety of us.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63094

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

CALU wrote:
Parkland school massacre is like a modern Columbine that's why

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 am

DooMRebel wrote:
CALU wrote:

Parkland school massacre is like a modern Columbine that's why

Agreed. There are many similarities between the two cases. Even the first news coverage was eerily Columbine-ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:17 pm

I legit predicted this One day before and a few hours before it happened
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61901

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 6:31 pm

I know that this is most likely only a coincidence, but an interesting fact nevertheless.

The judge that handles this case was appointed on December 14, 2012.
We all know what else happened that day.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Imagine this happening to Cruz?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next