Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Least remembered school shootings

Go down 
+9
TheGoodChief
ForcedMeme
QuestionMark
Samson
Ben
vril
ZELLAweistDAY3
NEXT STEP UP
xDarkRazoR
13 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36912
Forum Reputation : 1420

Least remembered school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 7:57 am

I always wonder why these shootings were least remembered or even forgotten immediately after they happened:

1. Santa Fe High School shooting: 3rd deadliest High School shooting in the USA (after Columbine and Parkland) and we barely know any details about the shooting timeline and the perpetrator's life. We know that he was bullied, suffered from psychosis and was born in immigrants family, but any other details are a bit hard to find.

2. Izhevsk school shooting: Another good example. 3rd deadliest school massacre in Europe (after Beslan and Kerch) and was immediately forgotten after it happened. I really dont know how large was coverage about this shooting in Russian and American media, but in Polish (and other European) media this shooting was forgotten literally after hours it was happened. Some Polish (and even Russian) media still didn't updated the death toll to 18, stating that 15 died.

3. Olean High School shooting: This case was also pretty forgotten. It was probably the first high school-related shooting with multiple casualties in the USA.

4. Nong Bua Lamphu shooting: Technically deadliest school shooting committed by a lone gunman and was little discussed compared to other school shootings.

5. ASO Academy shooting: Only a few details about this shooting and the perpetrator was known and this case was forgotten immediately after it was happened.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge, Kartoffeln, ShooterSnake22, vril, anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 10:28 am

The Las Vegas concert shooting's on no American's mind right now.

The El Cajon shooting is pretty forgotten. I found like one article about it.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26063
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 10:49 am

because nobody cares about mass shootings

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and TheCBoy dislike this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 11:04 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
because nobody cares about mass shootings
fucking buzzkill  Rolling Eyes

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36912
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 12:23 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
The Las Vegas concert shooting's on no American's mind right now.

The El Cajon shooting is pretty forgotten. I found like one article about it.

Yeah, the Las Vegas concert massacre is pretty forgotten too. I wonder why some shootings get a large coverage and some others were just forgotten or little discussed in media.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 12:56 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
I always wonder why these shootings were least remembered or even forgotten immediately after they happened:

1. Santa Fe High School shooting: 3rd deadliest High School shooting in the USA (after Columbine and Parkland) and we barely know any details about the shooting timeline and the perpetrator's life. We know that he was bullied, suffered from psychosis and was born in immigrants family, but any other details are a bit hard to find.

2. Izhevsk school shooting: Another good example. 3rd deadliest school massacre in Europe (after Beslan and Kerch) and was immediately forgotten after it happened. I really dont know how large was coverage about this shooting in Russian and American media, but in Polish (and other European) media this shooting was forgotten literally after hours it was happened. Some Polish (and even Russian) media still didn't updated the death toll to 18, stating that 15 died.

3. Olean High School shooting: This case was also pretty forgotten. It was probably the first high school-related shooting with multiple casualties in the USA.

4. Nong Bua Lamphu shooting: Technically deadliest school shooting committed by a lone gunman and was little discussed compared to other school shootings.

5. ASO Academy shooting: Only a few details about this shooting and the perpetrator was known and this case was forgotten immediately after it was happened.
Heidelberg got also forgotten despite more people getting killed then in Halle.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:18 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Only one person was murdered in Heidelberg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:19 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Only one person was murdered in Heidelberg
Fuck i forgor...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 2:04 pm

Suzano got forgotten pretty fast too (speaking in general)
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22404
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 3:56 pm

Tf is the ASO Academy shooting Shocked

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 3:59 pm

vril wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recommend you read more, this is one of the most deadliest School shootings Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22404
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 4:55 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

I recommend you read more, this is one of the most deadliest School shootings Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I know about this shooting and have for a while. Sorry for not knowing "ASO" stood for that, you smug cunt.

Darkness likes this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 6:56 pm

vril wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
vril wrote:

Yeah, I know about this shooting and have for a while. Sorry for not knowing "ASO" stood for that, you smug cunt.

I teach u something new and thats how u thank me?... Least remembered school shootings 1652950669

Kartoffeln and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15785
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 2:28 am

Last edited by Ben on Fri May 19, 2023 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15785
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 2:34 am

Last edited by Ben on Fri May 19, 2023 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13714
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 9:26 am

Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

vril and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Not a school shooting but Martin Peyerl barely gets any notice.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 7035
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: List of the forgotten:   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:03 pm

Krasny Desant stabbing almost got forgoten

Orlando Harris who rarely got menctioned

Steinhäuser's, almost nobody talked about him

Dimitris Patmanidis is almost a dream

Kungalv one got forgotten on the annals of history

Crete university shooting is more forgotten than the OAED one

Osmangazi university shooting is almost a bad feeling

Arturo and Egidio Santato are actually a italian story

Killian Barbey's one got rejected by society

Leioa univeersity shooting is just an old dream

Brussels university shooting is almost a dream

Colegio Cervantes is almost a badly made videogame

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009
Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14449
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:07 pm

The Pearl High School Shooting of 1997
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8320
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:13 pm

I never hear anything about the ecole polytechnique massacre.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27912

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:16 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:

I went to Mississippi back in March and they had a gun show hosted INSIDE of pearl high school.

QuestionMark, Kartoffeln and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14449
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:18 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

I went to Mississippi back in March and they had a gun show hosted INSIDE of pearl high school.
Fuck thats messed up
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:19 pm

TheGoodChief wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
TheGoodChief wrote:

Fuck thats messed up

Spotted the European

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I witnessed an albino nig while there LOL

Kartoffeln and ForcedMeme like this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Drum$tick wrote:

He looks like the He heya boy meme guy

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:28 pm

ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

You see it in the top right?
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

The blonde dreadlocked guy?

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:58 pm

ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

Yes I seen him up close he’s an albino
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 12:59 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

Yes, i see the hybrid LOL

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 1:00 pm

ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

Who’s the he heya boy meme guy

ForcedMeme likes this post

Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
ForcedMeme wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

Who’s the he heya boy meme guy

A black guy who was cooking and said: He hea boy.

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7840
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 10:09 pm

Colegio Americano shooting †
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:08 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

That was not a "school shooting" it was a daycare, although you are right that it has been completely forgotten despite having such a high casualty count. As for your original question, Pak Phanang comes to mind, which also occurred in Thailand.
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6777
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:03 pm

pnex wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

That was not a "school shooting" it was a daycare, although you are right that it has been completely forgotten despite having such a high casualty count. As for your original question, Pak Phanang comes to mind, which also occurred in Thailand.

A Wikipedia article list does oddly contain it as counting as a school shooting, so he’s probably not the only one, but I do agree that a daycare is not exactly a place of education, and do not include it in my own listings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least remembered school shootings   Least remembered school shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least remembered school shootings
Page 1 of 1