Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Land of the Lost Story 1999

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cezar

Contribution Points : 101599
Forum Reputation : 4

Land of the Lost Story 1999 Empty
PostSubject: Land of the Lost Story 1999   Land of the Lost Story 1999 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:18 am

Quote :

From Anna Zetchus Smith, the director of Rebel Evolution, comes 'The Land of the Lost Story', a coast-to-coast trip through conspiracy theories to the people who foster them, and a quest for the truth behind them. Originally shot in 1999 and then lost, it is a story and a message that is perhaps even more relevant today.

Cast:
Chuck Clark
William Cooper
George Hiram Derby
Christopher Hitchens
Alan Keyes
Larry Klayman
Max Littel
Texe Marrs
Chuck Missler
Amo Bishop Roden
Hugh Ross

Formerly titled "Tailing the Millennium: a grassroots view of America in 1999"

Topics: Area 51, aliens, Columbine High School, Waco, police state, NYPD, gun control, Second Amendment, government corruption, government coverups, Illuminati, New World Order, Constitution, militias, patriots

Back to top Go down
jettfyre80

Contribution Points : 94260
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Lost Story 1999   Land of the Lost Story 1999 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 am

Interesting. Smile

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101801
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Lost Story 1999   Land of the Lost Story 1999 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:33 pm

I only watched the section about Columbine (8:45-17:00), but it was interesting. Not really any new info. But man, the prophetic preacher/conspiracy theorist they had on there was convincing. He made special emphasis on a couple of things that have always bothered me.

1. FBI Agent Fuselier, his son's connection to E&D, and the fact that his son actually assisted in making one of their shoot 'em up videos, but he was still allowed to remain on the case

2. the overall lack of police response (I know, they weren't trained for this situation!) and how they let Dave Sanders bleed to death because no one would enter the building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of the Lost Story 1999   Land of the Lost Story 1999 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1